Tfw binged and ate all the chocolates my Dad bought my stepmom for valentines day

>tfw binged and ate all the chocolates my Dad bought my stepmom for valentines day
>tfw dad is going to yell at me when he gets home

Kill your stepmom, hed forget bout the chocolates

Just replace it with your poop haha lol :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/R9K/

Sis brought McDonalds for everyone including me. She got bacon chicken salad. I had just eating three large eggs and pork rinds soaked in salsa Verde. I ate oats for breakfast so my carbs were already maxed out. I still ate it;-;

found this yesterday and ate them all only to find out later that my brother bought them for his gf kek. he was pissed off and told me i will never be anything because i only play video games and go to the stupid gym.

is gym really stupid?

Why would you eat something you found that obviously isn't yours? What causes such levels of entitlement that you feel like it's ok to go around and help yourself to whatever it is you see?

because family always buys sweets for everyone to take. i didn't know it was for someone else because it was not wrapped and with the other candy so i just took it. it's his fault not mine

mirin bulk

Ok I suppose if it's your family etiquette to just bundle all the shit together which is ok to eat then that's ok. I'm sure your brother will get over it

End your existence

just buy another one

Haha stupid fuck

>gf made me a jar of chocolates for Valentine's Day
>also made two smaller Jars for my co-workers
>gave a small bit of one of the co-workers to another co-worker who didn't get any chocolate
>tell gf
>she calls me up and tells me to apologize for splitting my coworkers gift with another coworker
>refuse because that's fucking stupid and it was a single piece of chocolate from a jar of chocolates and why the fuck would that make her mad?

Am I in the wrong here? She's been sending me messages to apologize all night.

Blame Jen Etics, the sorceress whose spell compelled you to eat the chocolates, you fat fuck.

Fat mentality always includes entitlement.

>some natty bodybuilder that tracks every little thing he eats in fear from gaining 1% body fat

Just remember when you hit puberty, you'll laugh at how insignificant this type of thing is

I'm 25 years old, she's 21. I told her to stop being a fucking child but she's adamant.

You're a fat fuck son. Don't ever show your fat face here again

Well then may I suggest you dump her ass