How many of you actually eat properly

How many of you actually eat properly

The only thing I need to fix is cut down a tiny bit on sugar. I have a soft spot for fruit juice.

Other than that; veggies, chicken, oats, eggs, brown rice, seeded bread, beetroot juice.

Never felt better desu.

Quick rundown on that pepe?

stupid question bc no one diet works for everyone

I fucking hate cooking so I buy the staples of my diet from a BBQ place a mile form my house for 20 dollars a day. Then I make all the stuff like oatmeal, pasta, protein drinks. I end up with close to 300g protein so I think I'm good. I drink plenty of water so no sodium issues either.

I eat McDoubles everyday

Same,

I keep a 4L of Orange juice at any given time and it's always so tempting to chug it every timei open the fridge

Apart from that,
Chicken
Beef
Tuna
Eggs
Seasoning
Closely regulated sauce use
Occasionally rice, ramen or pasta

I don't. Get ready for triggering. Here's an old pic

>actually

I prep chicken and rice or beef and rice for 7 days. Then during day I'll have more meat or a protein bar. Every few days if I'm not hitting my 120g+ protein target I'll supplement with myprotein shake.

Otherwise I'm just eating fruit and healthier snacks like nuts and yoghurt and keeping under 1700 calories a day.

Have kept this up since 28 December. I love routines and eating same shit every day is not annoying to me.

Also I do Intermittent Fasting, 9pm to 1pm next day

Name of this app ?

MyHealthyBud

MyHealthyM8

MyRippedFriend

I just got the fried chicken chalupa from taco bell desu

MyJackedBreh

>Useless carbs
RRREEEEEEE

myfitnesspal

bogdanoff google it

That just sounds silly

Way to ruin it you autist.

The twins that saved humanity

>properly
the fuck does that even mean

that means like 500 different things depending on your situation

Who was he calling and why was it a
So important?

I try

theres just one proper way of eating numbnuts

bet you dont even know what that entails

keep on never making it manlet

Fucking 300g of protein a day
>C-can you share

Am I reading this wrong or do you eat less than 1000 calories a day, wtf???

Are you an 8 year old?

You sound like a better version of me I just don't make the time to meal prep like I should, anyways good on you user keep it up.

MyAthleticComrad

I have
>4 scoops
>1 pound pulled pork
>1 pound beef brisket
That's where I get the majority of my protein. The rest comes from the basics like oats, rice, cereal, almond butter, etc. Keep in mind that I am 6'3", lift 5 days a week, and work an active job. Maintenance is about 3500 calories so I eat 4k calories a day to bulk. Going to be bumping that up to 4500 when I start my first cycle in a month.

>he doesn't know

This seems fine though. Not too strict that you hate yourself, and still making gains

I insert food into my mouth, chew and swallow.
Am I doing it wrong?

how fat are you?

It's not measuring in calories in that screen

chicken breast
cottage cheese
banana
apple
berries
eggs
cheese
milk
some random veggies

every day except on cheat days

on cheat days i eat homemade peanut butter protein bars:D

Hey user, I'm 6'6 220lb and not lean but not fat either. I think my maintenance is around 3000. How heavy are you? And how lean?

6'3", 198 pounds, 12% bodyfat. I've always had a fast metabolism though. If I eat less than 300 calories a day I starve and feel like shit.

MyAble-bodiedAccomplice

>300 cals a day

Haha anyone would starve on that.

Srsly though, thanks I think I'd be around the same as you if I cut so that's helpful. I am needing closer to 3500 these days since I upped my gym days from 3 times a week to 5 too

>>>Tumblr

currently just eating normally meaning
>oats or a banana in the morning
>uni lunch
>uni dinner
or
>pasta or rice and chili
>fruit, rye bread in the evening
>protein shake after workouts
so a normal, reasonably healthy student diet

Hahah I meant 3000. Ever since I started working out 5 days a week instead of 3, my calorie needs have went up bigtime. When I started lifting 2 year sago I only needed 200 to bulk up. I've pretty much doubled that now!

MySquattingPlug

>no veggie no fruits

What the fuck ? no wonders your body want you to drink orange juice. How can you like not eating fruits and veggie ?