Anyone taken adderall regularly, forced enough food down to hit your macros, and still made godly gains?

Anyone taken adderall regularly, forced enough food down to hit your macros, and still made godly gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanaddictioncenters.org/adderall/long-term-effects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just don't take it

>things better than adderall:
black tea
coffee
monster
discipline

Yeah, I have to for ADHD.
Still beginner, but gains have been pretty great.
You just get used to the suppressed appetite after a while.
Force stuff down with water if need be.

No, but I did with ritalin. It made me puke my food out, forcing my gains into no-gains-whatsoever. I do not recommend you do adderall before eating. Have a big breakfast, then take a pill, then wait a while before the second meal.

>I have to
Pathetic excuse, it's like someone saying they have to get drunk to get over something. You're just an addict

For fucks sake, if a guy with no balls injected testosterone you wouldn't call him an addict, would you? Fuck, people can be so idiotic.

Nigger listen. There is only one country in the world where you can get prescribed this shit like candy. Us Americans aren't somehow unique in this respect. There is no need for this shit. Have you had a brain scan to prove this """ADHD""". Obviously not, doc just said, "Fuck it I don't feel like dealing with this kid's lack of motivation", and then prescribed you addy.

How do i ask for a brain scan?

Go to Wallmart and say "One brain scan please".

Eh, actually I did. A MRI scan and an urine test to check for levels of phenethylamines in my urine. Which, by the way, were low as fuck, and the best way to replace lack phenethylamines is with another drug that works exactly like them, but with less MAO inhibition, enter amphetamines.

I'm prescribed Vyvanse 30mg XR, I take it in the mornings. It's never really effected my appetite, pretty much the only negative change is I'm a lot more sensitive to stimulants like caffeine, so I tend to work out in the afternoons now.

Just got switched to generic adderall because insurance stopped covering vyvanse

Fatty on a cut, 20 more pounds to go, how to I make the most of this?

Wow. Cucks BTFO. Didn't know this was even possible. The "if you have to take a drug for your fake disease" replies are all I ever see to these types of threads

Spoken like someone who's never experienced a big boy's stim

Sounds like an addict's golden ticket explanation

You're a real fuckin asshole.

Keep taking the candy guys. Next thing you'll start noticing a few years down the line is how you're suddenly balding and your head has gotten slightly smaller. Pathetic junkies.

>Giving yourself literal brain damage for gains.

Nice

americanaddictioncenters.org/adderall/long-term-effects/

Sure thing professor

No link to studies whatsoever. YAAAY!
Having pretty pretty strong ADHD
It's like getting of pair of new glasses -every thought you look at is sharp and doesn't flush away within seconds or is mixed with like 20 other thoughts at the same time. Your mind doesn't hop from one thought to another, then back and then 3000 steps forward anymore. It's a whole other universe. Perfect for learning (when no creativity is needed), stupid for social interactions and everyday life, since you feel like a robot with this cleared mind and can't be that impulsive,spontanous and gigigididiiddiid anymore + you aren't hungry anymore. It makes you another person. Take care, take care, take care..

I was clinically diagnosed with inattentive-ADHD.

Went through at least 3 months of testing. They even gave me an I.Q. test (processing speed = 117 (master race?).

Anyway, I lived my life thinking that I wasn't smart or not made out for school.

Highschool was a mess, I was in summer school every year, and my GPA was like 0.8 by senior year.

At 27, I got prescribed adderall xr.

I started college right after leaving the military.

Currently holding a 3.87 cumulative GPA, graduating this spring with a B.S. in Mech.Engineering

These ADHD meds you guys joke about will only work on those with an ADHD brain.

Before adderall, I would tell myself I'd do something but then get totally distracted with 50 other thoughts. Life was pretty sad because I got nothing done.

Once I started taking adderall, my thoughts were no longer jumping from one island to the next. I was able to sit down and focus on ONE thing without having the desire to open up 20 other tabs.

ADHD is not made up because if it was, adderall would do the complete opposite of what it's designed to do for those with adhd.

Joke's on you I'm already bald with a small head

All I see is a whole lotta victim talk

All I see is a whole lotta 8th grader beta fresh out of a D.A.R.E. seminar

you are fucking retard