Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm down.
Bump.

who is this sultan of seduction?

dunno

not fitness related

Because nofap and tfw are fitness related. Fuck off idiot.

maritza mendez

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU

Fucking love Sam.

i have no problems with this but why do some women have no god damn self respect?

College girls are fucking stupid, I just want to fuck a milf rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dear god.....

ah so you do have problems with it
this really is starting to be /b/ 2.0

I've fucked 5x 6-8/10 milfs which I've had flings with, been flown up to their cities and bought cloths and protein powder for.

I've got a GF now but the memories of them were amazing and the sex.

Used to fuck them go workout for an hour or so and then head back to them and carry on fucking them

Pic of one of the best ones I've slept with

She was like 44 I think also in the pic

I've had sex with two if you want to ama

how

Tbh both times I didn't even pursue it. I was the DD twice at the bar and milfs are attracted to maturity. So by not staggering around drunk they approached me. Best way to get laid at the bar is not try with women and just enjoy yourself and act mature. If a girl is horny enough she'll approach the reasonable adult over the staggering drunk. Unless you're a Chad then do whatever you want

does she know she's not going to hit the cue ball

Haha I've never noticed that. Classic women

>milfs are attracted to maturity

Guess Im fucked then bc I look like Im still in highschool

meanwhile my ultrachad friends frequently have older women approaching them in the bars, but want nothing to do with them

such is life

Did somebody say high test??

>someone is being a retard, it means that I should be a retard too!

Same slut

Doesn't matter if your are in high school. Just approach them like any other woman, actually being upfront about wanting to fuck them will save you from 'trying' to be mature

She's pregnant.

Still is, actually, posts updates and lewd pics.

MOMMY

breh

HIGH

Granny?

accurate

Kinda want to watch her ride bbc while calling me a white boy

GOOD LORD

>Stockings and bush

Vintage is the best. Sauce is Virginia Bell. 23 pages of stuff if interested.
vintage-erotica-forum.com/t1724-virginia-bell.html

What's the key to picking up milfs or where are the best places to go? 21 btw

I always see a ton of them at suburban/middle upper class area bars when im in my hometown

but city life not as much

I NEED IT NOW

Being in Nova Scotia they usually hang out at Dooley's or where ever has a combination of alcohol + gambling. VLT's are milf magnets.

I honestly would. She reminds me of one of my bank's clerks.

It'd be great if she cucked me with a bbc

Friday nights seem to be good since there seems to be a lot of older women hanging around bars after work. Meanwhile theres barely any out on a saturday night.

>My belly when I just ate a bowling ball

sauce is on reddit; search for maebh17

bitch is fucking disgusting. This is why I hate the internet you virgins never fucked a fat chick irl. They only look good in pictures.

I fucked a girl with this exact body for a while. Honest to god, best sex of my life.

last weekend i fucked a milf, she dressed up sorta like a school teacher. we had so much fun with it lol, i called her 'miss' and shit. smashed it for a good hour and then she dropped on her knees and gave me the best fucking blowjob ive ever had. shot a huge nut all over her beautiful face and glasses.
19 btw

tell me, how do I find these type of women

that gross nigger actually hangs out with girls? I've literally never seen him interact with one in any of his videos unironically.

I've fucked a fat chick in real life. Let you do anything, pussy and ass be tight, gleefully slobber up any amount of cum and take any dick I give. Aside from the sloppy kissing, it's decently cash money.

Her weight gain in the past 2 years has been fucking massive. I'd hit it should the lipo/tuck on her stomach not look as horrendous as it did

Same here. She was down for ass to mouth first day I met with her in person. Fatties definitely live up to the stereotype.

fat chicks with a fat ass/big tits are like the burner phones that drug dealers use. Useful when you're in need, but you don't stay with them long term. Throw that shit into the trash until it's time for another one/

Source?

so true.
You should stay and impregnate only a 8/10 and above.
If you do otherwise, you are no good for the civilisation! fucking beta cucks

Gotta love the fact how fit is the only blue board allowing nsfw posts.