What's the consensus on Omar Isuf?

What's the consensus on Omar Isuf?

he's below 6 foot so i don't listen to his shitty manlet advice

He's cool and his shit's entertaining and informative.
He just looks like one of those old paintings of indian gods and I half expect him to pop six arms out of his back and start fucking shit up.

generic fitness utuber 56

>informative
>undeniably natty
>Average personality (like most of Veeky Forums
>average/poor genetics
>relatable as fuck because of previous point.

hates white ppl

isnt a piece of shit sell out like almost all youtubers are and hasnt changed sense the first time i watched him.

>non-white
>NON FUCKING WHITE
HE IS NOT WHITE -----He can fucking kiss my ass, get out of america and go back to whatever shithole you came from you fucking subhuman bastard

Can't stand him, actually I got bored of all these youtubers, even Mark Bell is getting on my nerves and I think he's one of the most chill dudes out there.

Never liked Omar.

to the average white he's white enough

is he indian or gypsy or some shit?

NOT TO ME!!!! ONE DROP RULE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!
>1
>SINGLE
>DROP

I think he has good information most of the time. He's just annoying as fuck. Always making jokes that don't land.

Fake natty

>Isuf
Sand nigger.

well he doesn't look sand nigger at all. He's not northern african, maybe persian, or some west asian shit

He lives in Canada

this

I like him, he's cool.

I liked him at first for showcasing Jeremy Hamilton. He was annoying when he tried to talk ghetto, then he did some Brosef character (ripping off Broscience). I think he's toned that shit down lately though.

hehehe yea fuck non whites us channers huh we're so openly and stupidly racist lol

Fake natty cookie cutter tranny and an sjw to boot. If you watch him you're probably a boring person as well.

>>informative
no

>>average/poor genetics
no

has a cute gf

want his butt chest/his chubbuilt physique

alright guy

gay. mush face. pretty boy. 7/10 bod. scheduled for execution after Trump deportation

he's white, buttbaby

he is a cute gf

ass-chest daddy

i swear he has like 20 videos about the exact same topic

"whats helped my bench press the most"

That's the nature of vlogs/blogs/magazines etc that have to keep putting out content, vs something like Starting Strength that's basically one and done with the occasional updated edition.

She's kind of cute, I guess

Which is in America though.

How tall is he irl?

As opposed to not in real life?

5'8''

When I watch his videos I feel like I'm just watching a guy on a fitness journey and he's sharing with me what he's learned recently. It's more enjoyable than just watching some guru tell you what you should do. Same with Alan Thrall recently and his squat journey.

Natty as fuck. But I hate daily fitness videos. They just become shitty repetitive vlogs.

Not sure if Asian with eyelid correction or sandnigger vampire

>literally his last name

Come on, you didn't even try.

looks turkish. Ottomans are basically caucasian, like really closest related to caucasus people (armenians, georgians). They are not that much related to arabs

well in that picture on my computer he seems kinda small; around 10 centimeter if i enlarge the image, or 5'4'' as you americans would say ;)

I first though he was a tranny because he has a girly face.

I don't like her. She's ugly. Videos are clickbaity. And the same shit rehashed over and over again. And she is selling common information to idiots and claiming it to be some new secrets to getting big fast.

I don't understand how he trains like five days of the week, does Olympic weightlifting, then like 100 pull ups and then his normal training. Is he really natty?

>informative
He posts legit info from dr helms, dr schoenfeld, dr mike israetel, and other good sources.

Granted you could just subscribe to 3dmj, juggernauttrainingsystems, and other channels to get that information directly (I recommend iraki nutrition)

Also yeah his genetics are pretty bad, but they aren't TERRIBLE.
I would say average/poor is fairly accurate.
Unless you're implying he has great genetics, in which case lmfao

Use to watch him until I realised he releases the same content 3-4 times a year. "HOW TO SQUAT" yeah, like it changed...

Hes vegan which is good

He can OHP 100kg

If you have bad genetics you would quit before you even get to 85kg

this
also seeing him manage a 100kg ohp inspired the fuck outta me.

>he blames his weakness on jennedix
Lmao you sad cuck
I have only been lifting 13 months and I hit 175lb for a 1rm.

Sigmund klein pressed 221lb overhead at a bodyweight of 145lb pre-steroids.

THAT is good genetics.

If I can't add 12lb to my overhead press by the end of the year i will literally kms

Omar is 170lbs and ohps 220lbs

Can you even do 2 plate ohp you fat fuck?

Alan thrall, now THATS garbage genetics in looks and strength

Right, but I said omar's genetics are average-below average, not garbage.

I agree about alan thrall, and I guarantee I will hit 2pl8 ohp by the time I have been lifting as long as omar

>generic unfit fitness utuber
fify

Fucking retard

He's a sjw but he makes good informative videos.

>looks like shit, is natty
>looks somewhat decent, not natty

A lot of middle easterners have pale skin senpai

hopefully clarence-kun can save him.

One of the rare natty youtubers or youtubers in general which goal is to put out quality content without breaking a video every 2 min with some sellout shit.

I hate his hair

Alan tries hard though and he has decent ish lifts for a natty strongman in his weightclass. Do not bully Alan.

omar pls go

Looks pretty fuckin pale to me, bruv

>He's alright but he's a bit smug and arrogant. I literally know people in my local gym that look way better than this pajeet. I look better than him.
>His PR's are definitely impressive. But powerlifting is kind of a meme.

>leftist cuck
>manlet
>shitskin

lmao

When has he expressed leftist beliefs?

kek

Bulgarian

>you
>autistic
yes

>was on roids
>manlet
>ugly
>try hard
>not even funny
>cringy
>shit advice

Yea no

that's bad genetics, considering how long he's been going.

is that the "do starting strength they said" guy?

Unsubbed

To be fair my grandpa won a championship in golds gym nationals. so if he had good genetics he'd be higher.

>Only been in gym for 4 months
>never worked out in my life
>1pl8 OHP for 8 reps

He's anti-white and cringey as fuck

Why do so many fitness youtubers make this awkward claw thing with their hand?

>OHP 100kg at 75kg natty
>bad genetics

kys

What is the evidence for this? I follow him on youtube, if this is true I will unfollow him.

flexing as hard as they can without making a fist

back to /pol/ you filth

What is considered good genetics? Relative to bodyweight.

I'm 200, 6'1. I would think 135 ohp (5 reps) after 3mo is okay? What about the one year mark? Body weight?

I lifted at the gym he goes to fortis fitness for a few years. Everyone is visibily annoyed when him and his posse shows up with the cameras and shit. It becomes a whole big scene too bad he's chill with the owner and gets to do whatever the he wants. It became even woes when he started dating that Jasmine chick I swear that must've been his first girlfriend the shit they were doing there was fucking cringy. There's a real in crowd feeling from his group be case they talk loud, laugh over dumb meme humor, and look at you weird if you don't do what they say. I was doing power shrugs and his girl Jasmine in his group wanted the rack she asked me and I said I had 4 more sets. She said "omg you know shrugs are not even great for traps right? ?????" Like some smug stuck up bitch. I told her to fuck off and mind her own business. IMMEDIATELY Omar and his fuckimg side kick Big Mike jumped to her defense and talkimg tough. Like fuck off bro i dont gibe a fuck ypu bench 350 ill kick the shit out of you ANY DAY. Oh yeah Omar is nowhere near as big asyou may think he's 5'8 tops his girl is a fuckimg midget so he looks giant plus camera angles are deceiving sorry I jus had to rant

this is great stuff, knew something was up w/ him

If the owner's cool with it, thems the breaks, find a different gym.

I saw Omar Isuf at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

> omg you know shrugs are not even great for traps right?

should've said "well then i guess i'll have to do more sets to make up for it"

seriously though, what a bitch

>the wizard
>harry squatter
Yes Omar we get it that clarence looks like harry potter you can stop making the same joke in every video/comment/video description.

Only thing worse than unfunny jokes are unfunny unoriginal jokes.

Never gets old

This x1000

Flexing but trying to appear as though they arent

Something about his face reminds me of Filthy Frank

Kek who was the original person in this?

Why so cryhurt, gaiboi?

david duke

Koreans are pretty pale too doesn't make em white you nigger.

yes, it's bad genetics. I fail to see what your problem with that statement is.

nobody cares about ohp, as long as your bench squat and deadlift are high those are what anybody who means anything cares about. I haven't ohp'd in months. its an accessory, its like caring about how much people can shrug or curl, its just autism.

Ryan Gosling