/Cutting/ General

Get in here brahs, hows your cut going? Are you going to be ready for summer?

I've switched to keto for a week now after being on a cut for 2 months. and my lifts have literally suffered. Not really all of my lifts, mainly my squat. I went from squatting 3 clean reps with 405 last week, and today I nearly got a brain aneurysm trying to get it up for one decent rep. Ive ran the numbers, im like 800 calories in a deficit so i shouldnt be losing strength that much, right? Does this mean I should do a carb refeed? Help me out keto bros

that's disgusting

i seriously hope you guys don't think

this, what the fuck is the point of being sub 10% bf. its not maintainable, you get 0 gains, girls think you look too freaky, I just dont see the point unless competing?

>pretends not to flex while obviously flexing
Douche
>doesn't hydrate
Dem vains
>general disgusting look
Ech
>hat indoors
Not very classy
>hat but no shirt
What kind of backwards pageantry is that?
>disproportionate body
The fuck is this fuckwhit trying to achieve?

Do chicks really dig cunts like him?

t. skinnyfat jealous boi.

I will agree that level of definition isn't preferable to women, however.

But then again

>lifting for girls

Second day, i already wanna kill myself. Thinking about quiting every minute. Insomnia kicked i too which sucks balls. And tomorrow is lower volume day.

Imma get through this

>hat indoors not classy
How's the 18th century treating you?

Cut is on track. Down from 220 to 195, I'll keep going until 180 I think.

Just need to work out how not to BOWAD.

no carbs no energy keto faggot

How do you deal with flu when cutting?
This shit is killing me, I feel so fucking tired.

Thinking about yohimbine. Anyone have experience?

Started losing weight in September.

Started at 285 now at 235. Planning on getting to 200, hopefully by June. I guess it isn't really a cut, I'm just a fatass that doesn't want to be fat anymore.

it looks great if you're not a roided up bafoon

Its good,just a little meticulous in protocol
Works best fasted
And if ur a bitch about stims its gunna be rough

Havent started,work pays for all/constant food (fucking television crafty is ridiculous)
Once seasons over,and im poor ill be surviving on basically just protein powder,canned tuna and beer
Which combined with alb means ill shred up relatively quick

How long a fast? Like, take it at 5 am and not eat until 8, or take it at 5 am and not eat until lunch? I assume you can't sleep after taking it.

Also legit thinking maybe counter the anxiety and stuff I read about with weed? And the boners with fapping/sex.

Oh also does blood pressure drop when you stop taking the yohimbine?

>Do chicks really dig cunts like him?

Yes. Console yourself with your sour grapes.

cutting for 4 weeks, pretty much since the 2nd week of january. Down 5 lbs from 206-201. gonna get down to 185 by the time summer rolls around (pls).

No shit haha

Is there a formula u can use to calculate macros per fat%? I've been using bodybuildings.cum but I don't trust it

started keto jan 1st. the past two weeks derailed me thanks to stress from moving but the changes have been p dramatic. i lost a lot of size tho which has p much killed my self confidence, I wear hoodies and long sleeve shirts everywhere now. i probably wont be shredded by summer but i dont plan to cut that long, imma bulk again starting in april

Do a refeed once a week or so and you should be fine, but don't expect any miracles when it comes to getting strength back to how it was. I just went through my 2nd week, and I surprisingly felt alright by Thursday of the first week. Started able to bench 260 while I was 185 lbs, but can only do lmao2pl8 at the moment at 170. Also, caffeine is your best friend right now, so use it so you don't feel like shit all the time.

One more thing.
While you're on caffeine you might as well get Yohimbine and do IF.

Day 3 of 500mg dnp a day with 1800 calories a day, started at 97,2kg, down to 95,5kg... Water is gone now it's time to suffer for 18 more days to end up at arround 89kg.

Only goal is to still be able to bench lmao2pl8 for 8 reps after that cut

I've tried dnp before, fuck that shit. Never again.

RIP

Not him, but it is kind of disrespectful to wear a hat indoors. The U.S. military still observes this custom.

Classy is not a very classy adjective. It implies you do or pretend to enjoy something to impress others with a false appreciation of culture, which is middlebrow as fuck and makes you look like a tryhard faggot philistine.

I started cutting around the beginning of December. I've been eating 1900 calories per day and running ULxULxx with cardio on off days.

My starting weight was 185lbs and as of today I weigh 162lbs. (This pic is out of date, I need to take new progress pics sometime this week.)

I've maintained my lifts from the peak of my bulk but I've had to reduce volume. I'm frustrated because I've got a significant layer of flab on my belly so today I lowered my calories to 1800 per day. Once the weather warms up enough I'm going to switch to IF and Yohimbine HCL to finish things off.

It's literally a gods gift to humanity

You're looking great bro you should really start lifting though

99% of my failure of cutting is eating uncontrolled during the evening to night

I'm starting meal prep for the week and setting out my daily food before starting the day, which should keep me fuller earlier and lead into less binge eating at night.

Anything else I can do to help?

16 Days into the cut, down from 100kg to 92.8, goal is 80kgs by May

I have prepared myself 4 months of time to cut 8kg of bodyfat.

The effects (for your purpose) of yohimbe is counteracted by insulin, so you take it upon waking and then don't eat for 3-4 hours.

Any thoughts on timeframe to get down to a decent bodyfat here? Starting my cut next week. I'm 6'3 213lbs

> LISTEN ALL YOU FUCKS FUCK KETO
> DON'T BE A DUMBKUNT M8
> THIS IS THE CUTTING FORMULA
> TREADMILL OR ELIPTICAL
> YOU RUN 10K FOR AN HR EVERY DAY
> OR SPLIT IT INTO TWO 5K
> FAST FOR 4 HRS BEFORE BED
> FAST FOR 4 HRS AFTER U WAKE UP
> TURN YOUR VOLUME TO 2 SETS OF 8 REPS ON COMPOUNDS
> AND 3 SETS OF 8 ON ISOLATION
> FUCK KETO AND REMEMBER TO EAT CARBS AND PROTONS
> FUCK STEVE HERMAN

Considering you're about 25% percent body fat and a pretty big guy, you're looking at about 30 lbs to lose if not more, so if you can lose a pound or two a week do the math

Do I still have to train all muscle group twice a week even on a cut??I was thinking hitting everything once a week with semi high volume is enough to maintain gains and lifts.I mean what's the point to train everything more frequently if am only maintaining??

You can do it

How fat are you exactly??Not only is Sadik in that pic at like 5-6% bodyfat but he is also dehydrated and on who knows how many roids that make him look leaner and ripped.
Natural low bodyfat is god mode you fool.

Take some zinc.It's supposed to improve your immune system.40-60mg per day is good

Literally my goal body

is cardio necessary for cutting? i'm 80kg/175lbs at about 14-15% bf and eating at 1800kcals a day, which is basically my BMR. should i also do cardio?

Maybe try to sleep at night.

>tfw already down from 98kg ~18%bf to 93kg ~14% bf since early Jan with weekly refeeds where I go above maintenance for a day

Putting together a cutting cheat sheet.
What add?

Carbs and fats. People fear them, but they are very good for you. Count the calories and go for good carb sources like anything with low GI and good fat-sources.

>nicotine as an appetite suppressant
>low glycemic index carbs in low-moderate amounts
>"healthy" fats in moderate amounts
>LISS/HIIT cardio
>refeed for between 12 and 48 hours once a month (above 20%bf) /fortnight (above 15%bf) /week (10-15% bf) with 1-1.5x your TDEEs worth of calories (length of refeed and amount of calories depends on severity of cut, how weak you feel, how much you had on your last refeed and what bf% you are) with slightly less fats and protein than usual and the rest with any carbs you want in order to prevent/fix a leptin crash and kill cravings
>change "coffee" to "caffeine" and use pic related instead of the cup of coffee

Lost 35-40kg Since last summer, still 20-25%BF, let's hope I'll make it til Summer. Spring already started, so I can finally go jogging again, so that's nice...

>and use pic related instead of the cup of coffee

well memed, 10/10

I'm in the same boat as you.

Started January at 252 down to 231 and a goal of 199 by April.

I'm 5'8 @ 145lbs and I want to drop my body fat till I see my abs

My doc said I'm at ~14%bf and also to stay at my current weight since he doesn't want me going underweight or get body disphoria but I think it's bs

My lifts are .75/1.25/2.25/3.25

Should I lift more or cut more, I'm currently just doing the lifting part since I'm not sure what to do with my diet other than high protien maintenance.

eat a little more and do cardio lad. its not necessary but it will help.

>weed

You're weak as hell. For needing to counter anxiety, and for smoking weed.

Been snacking/binging like mad this week because leftover cake from mom's birthday plus work-related stress but the sun's out and the scale is slowly rising again so I'm ready to get serious about eating right again. 5'7 and 131 lbs here looking to stay around 125-128 so nothing too crazy but as a former fatty, I've enjoyed having visible abs since last summer and would like things to continue that way.

I could swear that at 14% the abs would be showing already. Anyway sticky says cut until 10%

Midway through my first cut.

My strength is down a little bit which I expected but more annoyingly my endurance has gone to shit.

When it comes to compounds after my first working set I just feel completely gassed and like I can't hit my targeted amount of reps for any of the subsequent sets. Feels bad man.

What does Veeky Forums think about doing p90x after about 6 months of starting strength?
>18% body fat at 80kg

Should I?