Tfw leave fat mode

>tfw leave fat mode
>get Veeky Forums
>grill i used to like a lot makes contact again
>we chat for long time
>she likes me and i like her, making appointments to meet soon
>suddenly have this feeling that she's not enough for me even though she fits the idea of perfect grill i've always had
>block her on all message platforms

Who else here just realised they are entering wizard mode

>tfw your epic thread gets ignored

stop being a nogains nigger and just get coffee with her, fuck

You got the improvement bug
You have to improve everything
Your gains aren't enough
So why should your gf?

Did I catch the gay too?

you are anxious about committing to a relationship that you haven't even tried yet.

That whore didnt want you before, now suddenly she appears? Just fuck her and friendzone her, its not hard. Jesus christ you dont HAVE to marry these girls

This
It feels wrong because she only paid attention after you made it and you know she's shallow
Trust the gut breh. Run

You alway had it.

If you strangers say it. It must be true. I'll proceed to erase all possibility of ever falling back out of desperation
We have learnt a lot today

I have had bro crushes when I was fat and had lower test. Morally I can't though so I'll just get more involved in bodybuilding so I can admire the male body while still being no homo

Your supposed to fuck her and THEN cut off all contact.

I'm too traditional for that. Might have something to do with the fact that I'm a closet gay
She also didnt seem promiscuous and that's part of why I liked her so even if I did that would have taken a while and I would be too involved to quit

what a fag

listen to this guy. you're not LITERALLY RAPING her, just go get laid and let her be disappointed when you dont want to go beyond fucking. not your fault or problem

Can I get double digit too ?
It seems like it's a double digit thread.

dump that whore, or fuck her if you want then dump her, she did not want you back then why should you take her lazy ass now?

>lead girls on
>cut of all contact when things get too serious

this desu. Slutzone that ho

I don't understand where this vindictiveness is coming from. Can you blame the woman for not wanting to date a fat person? Someone who, everytime you look at them you're reminded of their lack of self control and poor health? That doesn't make for an attractive prospective mate, evolutionarily speaking. Put yourself in her shoes. Are you just going to date a woman you're not attracted to when you could do far better, for no other reason than to be nice? If the answer is no then you're a hypocrite.

OP, just fucking go out with the bitch. You seem like a virgin who could use the experience with female interaction anyways.

Oh shut up with your SJW bullshit.

The thing is that most women are not worth the time, most are lazy and fucking shallow, they just happened to look somewhat attractive and are maybe taught good eating behaviour, that's it.
They expect everyone to fucking lick their feet for attention.

She did not want him before, now SHE wants HIM, this is now a situation where the slut gets to decide, and since OP broke his fat by his own power, he should not do it for some random slut that now just happens to want him, because she is now in the mood, what does she bring to the table besides her looks?
Probably not much, OP can do better, I am not just talking about looks.

Don't let women control your fucking life, OP.

How was what I said SJW bullshit? Can you seriously imagine those words coming from a libtards mouth? Can you picture, I don't know, trigglypuff saying that it's okay to not be attracted to fat? I may just be insane but I was under the impression that sjws tended to hold the exact opposite opinion.

Or maybe its that when a fat girl gets angry over getting rejected by a siccunt she's a sjw nutjob, but when some robot tub of lard can't get Stacy then she's a roadie whore

Sure smells like hypocrite in here

*roastie whore

Fuk me

>I have had bro crushes when I was fat and had lower test. Morally I can't though
nigga you gay

Why would you block her you idiot?
She's not enough for you so you just pump and dump.
You're probably gay and don't realize it.

Do you date fat girls for their great personalities? If not, this post is hypocritical as hell.

>was fat
>got fit
>sudden influx of female attention
>lived together with my first gf (I was 28 when I got her) for three years
>she wants to get married
>I want to be alone, lift and see no-one
>life is hell
Don't go there broheim, it appears that if you didn't fix your personality before the age of 25, you are a lost cause.

I think my old friends subconsciously fear my upcoming wizard powers.

>they usually sort of tried to get me to socialize
>always online giving me links to interesting shit etc
>go back weeks ago
>they host a small gathering over a weekend
>since then hardly see them online

I barely even drank that time and concealed my autism quite well if I may say so myself. They probably just got busy as fuck, although its kind of weird how all of them disappear like that.

Whatever, I was planning on doing the same, since every time we've met up it has ended up being absolutely the same for the last five years.

>tfw only remaining friend is having a birthday this weekend
>cant wait to burn that bridge as well
I still need a lone hut in the mountains, then I'm all set for the sage life.

On another note I just started going to the gym, what is the best warm up/stretching stuff? Currently I just spend 10 min on the treadmill to get my blood going, skelly here btw

Yeah, because OP didn't care about her look at all. You wouldn't date a fat person, why should she?

I dont get people like you
One personal thought and you go haywire

OK so you have a single doubt, why the fuck would you block her fucking everywhere?

Thats like a doctor sending someone with a cold to get chemo therapy

Completely overkill

>tfw 20, want to be alone, lift, and see no one
how do i stop this before it's too late user? i dont want to integrate into society anymore than i am but i dont want to be shut out forever

as i understand it, range of motion and mobility stretches are good for your joints, additionally low weight lifts for warming up. someone please correct me if im wrong, i dont want to give bad advice

You just let your emotions snake you out of a good fuck. I used to think like that. Either every girl was too hot or too ugly. Then I had sex for the first time and everything kinda changed.

This is the most disturbing brain picture yet.

I have this problem currently. Is it just worth banging a girl that your not super attracted to just to get it over with
>inb4 virgin
Fuck off I don't need to be reminded

What
Does that make me chad or gay

hmm. well if u porked her then stopped all contact, that would be chad as fuck. im like the opposite, girls cut all contact to me lool

How to be a wizard and have children at the same time
The only people I want to keep in contact with is my brother and parents, but I still dont want to be a biological dead end, should I get enough money and pay someone ?
If she's good for you she'll let you lift and give you alone time
The thing is most women think they are entitled to being treated like princesses so she will probably demand attention

WHAT THE FUCK IS WIZARD POWERS?

You sound mighty gay.

I never understood this meme of hating people for not liking someone who is sexually unattractive.

But.. but.. user.. I am.

> Been a loner all my life
> Would like to meet someone special with big peenor, but I'm ok alone.
> I'm ok alone because most people seem blatantly stupid.
> My egotistic self-centered ego is the size of MT. Everest, so it's hard to engage with me anyway.

It had some clinical name that I can't be bothered to remember. Altho I remember it can be treated with Lithium.

> Inb4 OP claims to have poisoned itself by eating a phone battery.

Because they are supposed to see the super genuine, smart guy who never would treat them badly, under the fat katana wielding weirdo.

I do a full body dynamic stretching with a stick, if done without break it also get my heart pumping a bit, followed by some more speciffic stretching for whatever workout im doing, takes max 15 min total.

oh wow you're actually a self-loathing gay on Veeky Forums, hey everybody come look at this

are you guys retarded ? everyone is shallow by that definition. every man would rather date/fuck/marry a 10/10 instead of a 5/10 if he could. Even if the 10/10 has a slightly worse personality, no ambitions in life and just looks pretty if she doesnt annoy you too much you would rather be with her than with the perfect personality 5/10.

Seriously just having a gorgeous gf raises your value in society. It's just how it is nowadays, everyone is judged based on their looks/ethnicity/posture/charisma and other superficial factors.

Sure if you want a longterm relationship you want a girl that shares interests and you like to have around and you might even go for a girl 1-2 points down the scale from what you could get if she is nice. But the point remains that can only make up for so much.

this, it's just bullshit. and it is not even superficial if you ask me. if I see a fat chick I know she doesnt have discipline, is lazy and doesnt care about her body. so based on her looks I can deduce a lot about her personality.

maybe some people are misjudged by that and genuinely just dont know how the human body works or they have so much to do in other aspects of life such as being very good at university/work/some hobby that they dont have the time. For the vast majority of people though they are just fat because they have no discipline and are lazy.

Manic depression?

Im OP and Im not even mad about the fact that no one liked me fat. I hate fat people and dont think they deserve normal people stuff

This isnt having standards, this is not knowing what you want or not being man enough to act to get what you want. Both are a problem.

If you try that you won't get poisoned because you will die being burnt inside out lol
I'm glad actually. If fat people were happy they wouldnt want to stop being fat like me
That wasnt the point of the post

>Who else here just realised they are entering wizard mode
the retarded mode

I am now. Broke up with my gf, transfered colleges, and now I get my adderal prescription tomorrow.

In two months I will be a shredded academic god and play two sports at university and have tons of friends and finally get a life after 3 years of community college ALL ALONE.

FUYCKJ

Wow how the fuck did this work?

>if you didn't fix your personality before the age of 25, you are a lost cause

Trips of truth.

t. soon 26

Nah, you just probably didn't do enough to actively work on fixing it. Just like with lifting, if you have a routine to fix your personality it will help over time.