Tfw skinnyfat low T

>tfw skinnyfat low T
what should I do guys?
I started doing low carb and lifting, but the low T makes both losing fat and gaining muscle pretty hard.
I've started eating chia seeds and broccoli too, hoping to suppress that estrogen.

GOMAD + SS

KEK, classic
not falling for that meme though
BTW I also stopped drinking whole milk. Maybe if I manage to get lean I'll go back to whole milk which is a lot more enjoyable, but I first need to lose fat because aromatase is there.

Also I'm going to try and incorporate some turmeric in my diet.
Any T-boosting tips? I'm not going to take dat dere celltech, by the way. Natty is the only way I conceive doing things.

You should put your emotions back in your handbag, and start working hard.

If you can't upper body compound movement at least half your body weight, don't worry about any other shit. Strength programme.

If you can't lower body compound movement your body weight. Again. Strength programme.

Don't over eat. Don't under eat. Get enough sleep. Don't touch yourself too often. Eat food - vegetables, fruits, meats. Not shit that comes from a factory.

Never stop trying to get stronger.
When you reach certain strength levels/plateaus, change up your programme and do some "aesthetics" bullshit. More reps, some isolations.

Think in weekly, monthly terms. You don't get leaner or bigger by the day. But every day counts.

Most of all, get the fuck off away from this place. And every other Sumatran tiddlywinks technique critique bulletin board.

Supplement your low t with rectally administered creampies from only the beefiest bears at your local sauna.
Just like zyzz.

>we're all gonna make it brah

>If you can't upper body compound movement at least half your body weight, don't worry about any other shit. Strength programme.
>If you can't lower body compound movement your body weight. Again. Strength programme.
What do you mean? Deadlifts, squats, cleans, rows, shoulder press, butterfly? Should I be able to lift those amounts in all those lifts?

Bench. Ohp. Pull-up/down. Dip. Row.
Compound movements. Fly is not a compound.

Squat and deadlift. Maybe lunge too.

Half your body weight is either fuck all, or you are a massive blob. Fixing your eating helps on both counts.

I forgot to say I can't afford a gym membership in this city.
I have 3 kettlebells though. 2x8kg and one 16kg.
How bad is doing bench presses on the floor?

How do you know you have low testosterone

My fat goes to typically feminine places. I'm pearmode with moobs.

Holy shit that guy is high E

Basically I'm not too different from the guy in the "before" section of the SS+GOMAD pic.
High E or low T?

Just do push-ups/pressups.

Strict form. There are variants that can help slightly target more arms or more chest, more shoulders etc.

Strict form.

If you don't have heavy weights. You must go strict as fuck. Slow movements, controlled through entire range of motion.

Nothing compensates for not having heavy things. But you must make the max use and max gains with what you have.

Could into handstand push-ups.
Look into good body weight programmes.

Always with shifting your own weight through space, begin with eccentrics. Acquire a decent resistance band, you don't want to make the movement easy, but doing a few good reps with small amount of assistance is better than no reps through no range of motion.

I weight about 80kg and I can hold the 2 8kg kettlebells with one hand, hence I can lift 32kg by using the other hand to hold the 16kg one. Isn't that more intensive than doing pushups?

>Has more chest hair than me
Why couldn't I have Mediterranean genes...

this cant be real

calculate your tdee and eat at maintenance while getting plenty of protein. i was in your shoes too once.

Do you have scales?

Assume push up position with hands on scale. Go through range of motion. See weight.

The key is range of motion.

Get mommy to put a kettle bell on your back when you show her your impressive push-up skills.

>Assume push up position with hands on scale. Go through range of motion. See weight.
>The key is range of motion.
are you memeing?
>Get mommy to put a kettle bell on your back when you show her your impressive push-up skills.
I live alone. Hopefully I'll get Veeky Forums eventually and get a gf to lift.
Also I'm taking up tennis, I hope it makes me fitter as I'm pretty sedentary right now

They get all wet when you bench press/bicep curl/OHP them

stop larping

Not memeing

But if you want to know how much weight you are shifting through a push up, just check that shit.

Then check it with your feet raised on a chair.

Oh, now I got what you were saying, makes sense.

lmao that guy got absolutely fucked in the genetic lottery