Historical Mirin

What did these commies know that we don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6MY5kiZIas
youtube.com/watch?v=t6wGM3DgCCY
youtube.com/watch?v=WIDA5DlnH9M
t-nation.com/training/iron-evolution-phase-9
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High-volume works and it works damn well.

State-sanctioned gear

that only the strong should survive if a people want to reach their true potential.

now we accommodate, compromise, and goes as far as to pass off inequality as a necessary evil to provide a level playing field.

tbol everyday

Dumping some Eastern bloc lifting stuff:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6MY5kiZIas
youtube.com/watch?v=t6wGM3DgCCY
youtube.com/watch?v=WIDA5DlnH9M

discipline not entitlement

Ding ding.
Lifting as a way of life rather than a past time and your body responds accordingly.

The good news is that the high-volume style is still dominant in Eastern European gyms. If you find some of the older guys (40+), they will show you the ropes and work you to the bone but it will make you big and strong, provided you aren't eating like a bird.

The other good news is that street fitness has been growing in popularity over the recent years among teenagers.

they're probably really strong but have shit form

They are strong because they have "shit form".

They had superior mental fortitude and philosophy. Americans are so weak they voted for trump, and in less than a month he's proven incompetent and controlled by traitors. Genuine political philosophy is too much for most modern men.

where you from man? know any gyms in belgrade like that? I'm visiting soon

literally gear

What country are these dudes from?

Who would you have voted for you dunce? Tell me, which other candidate was better than him huh

Literally even your mum, or cousin, or dog. But hey, at least we non americans have a trainwreck to enjoy. This is going to be prime popcorn material.

I'm from Russia. Every successful lifter I know told me to do tons of bodyweight exercises (mainly push ups and pull ups) before going to the gym.

>how did they get big and lean?
>"they voted left"
get out, faggot.

And you still turn to the the US for all your entertainment and depend on us for your freedom and security while you post on an American made website.

i read 'beyond bodybuiding' by pavel tstaouline (soviet coach, trained spetsnaz and shit). at one point he mentions russian powerlifting gyms demanding that people reach 50 push ups and 20 pull ups before touching any weights.

pretty silly imo but that's how they do it i guess

And your point is?

>pretty silly
Yes. It should be 100 push ups.
"You should be able to perform 100 push-ups, minimum, before even approaching a bench press." - Dave Tate.
t-nation.com/training/iron-evolution-phase-9

i've never got to 100 push ups (max was 42 or something) and I can bench 3 plate, full ROM, no arch.

dave tate was wrong on that one. it happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

What happened.

What does that have to do with Trumpo the Clown-in-Chief?
JFC, I was less ashamed of Bush, at least he had some dignity.

>dave tate was wrong on that one
It was just his recommendation...

>Wendler squatted 1000 lbs without Sheiko's plans
>so Sheiko was wrong
lol

They are Russian PE teachers from the 70s

SS claims another victim

It's alright, let them feed the spoon into your mouth. It will all be okay.