Vegan boy is benching one hundos for reps

>vegan boy is benching one hundos for reps
why are YOU still being a natty cuck?

I have nothing to compensate for and I am happy in otter mode

>being happy
Take a load of this fag

But i'm not natty :3

I do 85s for sets of 12 on incline. Pretty sure if I would try 100s on flat with dumbells it'd be fine
1.5 years of lifting.

at least my skin looks normal and not like a vegetable

I bet you do ;^)

Oh I thought you meant real units not >lol big number units
Not nearly as impressive 2bh

What's he done differently that his strength has suddenly become solid? Saw a vid of 4 plate DL the other week on here, I hardly watch him but suddenly 4 plate DL and ~50kg db press is strong from what I remember he used to do. What changed

I think that he MIGHT be on that dere pea protons. For some time now he was talking about steroids like it's an option and there is nothing wrong with taking them (previously he was demonizing gear) and it looks like he started training his pinning skills with injectable vitamin B12 or he did this video as a distraction. Also he was talking about he is "getting swole as a motherfucker"

He does not look very different, looks like he's got more body fat but his lifts went through the roof comparing to what he was lifting.

Nice screen capping, certainly a noticeable difference. I remember some user posting the click bait b12 vid.
Maybe maybe, I just remember his strength being pretty meh then suddenly some decent weight being moved. Wasn't sure if I missed a bunch of progress vids or if it really is a rapid gain. I'd kek heartily if he has actually gotten on dat dere and gets exposed.

He's permabulking since he got married

why is he no longer green?

Lmao I pump 135s

Taking the vitamin pills vegans need to live now, they all need to take them eventually and they are animal based

>his strength being pretty meh
his strength was pure shit. 10 years of lifting and he was benching 180 for 3 reps

>I'd kek heartily if he has actually gotten on dat dere and gets exposed.
He said he was considering steroids in the past. He's not a personal trainer so it's not like he is bullshiting people. Other thing is that he can't admit to it because steroids are illegal where he lives (but he might be getting test from a doctor)

>they are animal based
Like what? You dont need animal based vitamin A and you dont need heme iron. What else is there

Seems like in his eating vids he takes a shitton of protein powder now (like with every meal). Maybe that helped a lot?

kek

I'm fucking vegan , I think it's stupid to be wearing shirts that states to people that you are vegan. Attention hoar

I have never before seen a decade-long lifter with such an undefined chest. WTF.

lul what a fucking alien. beside photos like that his arms look good tho

>10 years of lifting and he was benching 180 for 3 reps
>tfw was benching 175 for 3x5 roughly 3.5 months into rippetoad

Alternatively you can not be Vegan and get the same results in 2 years

This is retarded, B12 can be made by bacteria in a lab.

30 years ago you might have been right about this but you can now get all of your vitamins animal free.

>that skull shape

to intelligent to eat animals

Look at that guy in the background in the lower middle photo. He is also green.
It's just his shitty camera.

I am natty and bench 100lb db for 8 clean reps instead of 6 grindy shitty reps.

If you have lifted for a year and can't outlift virgin gains, just kys

>his strength was pure shit. 10 years of lifting and he was benching 180 for 3 reps
Lmao.

I just hit 215 for ten and have been lifting a little under a year

At least I'm not a nigger

I struggle with 75kg.

up the dose