How is it to have a gf? What do you do besides work/school/working out? Do they smell...

How is it to have a gf? What do you do besides work/school/working out? Do they smell? Do they fart and shit and burp like me? Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wU6EoUu8NMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How is it to have a gf?
Pretty great.
>What do you do besides work/school/working out?
Play video games, meet friends, cook. Wife is pregnant, so it will probably be all about the baby soon.
>Do they smell?
Yes, they are human beings.
>Do they fart and shit and burp like me?
Yes, they are human beings.

What?

>I wonder what they smell like haha, just for laughs

This user is lying. They dont fart, shit or burp, not like we do anyway. Unless they're fat. Then they're disgusting.

>When she says "I keep that pussy clean"

Who talks like that?

>How is it to have a gf?
Can be great and suck depending on the events happening. In my case she tends to be super attached in the beginning stage of the relationship. Calling me often and giving me comments when I don't talk to her for a day.

Overal in general two people have expactations of how to relationship will be. In rare cases these are the same. If not you will have to communicate with the other wich can lead to confrontations/fights. However if your love for each other is strong you both will learn to compensate en make agreements with your partner.

>What do you do besides work/school/working out?
Most of the times me and my girl workout or run. If not we watch movies together, play videos games and sometimes have a party with her friends or mine

>Do they smell?
Yes they can. However I find that fking disgusting. So I found a girl that takes good care of her own hygene

>Do they fart and shit and burp like me?
Yes. When she does this infront of her partner I believe she reached a new stage of being comfertable with her partner showing great progress in terms of relationship improvement.

But better make that bitch pay for what she does by slapping her with a pillow or farting in her face. Otherwise she will get used to this behaviour

pic unrelated but good gf material in terms of how she looks

>This user is lying. They dont fart, shit or burp, not like we do anyway. Unless they're fat. Then they're disgusting.
You obviously have never lived with a female...

obnoxious

Constant gloominess from her with:
-What's wrong? You're looking pale today.
-Nothing.
added

>How is it to have a gf?
it's just different from being single. both have their pros and cons. brings joy and pleasure, but also a lot of pain and suffering. most importantly, having a gf won't fix whatever issues you have (low self-esteem/depression/anxiety or anything else).

Yup. Job/Education first, then friends, then girlfriend. The quality of your relationship will be a lot better if you're already doing well for yourself. The girls willing to date you if you are a loser will likely be a huge drain and will make their entire lives about you, which fucking sucks.

>Job/Education first, then friends

t. abraham goldsteinberger

What a retarded order. Everything should be equal. Plus how are friends ever going to be above partner unless you're a teenager? You live with one and see the others at most once a week, probably less.

I'd rather be friendless than jobless, goy. Besides, work is a great place to make friends unless you work someplace fucking awful.

>falling for the cohabitation meme

>tfw no gf

you have to be 18 to post here

Black women.

>burp like me?
even worse
youtube.com/watch?v=wU6EoUu8NMk

>giving me comments when I dont talk to her for a day

Shit. Does that mean Im supposed to talk to her EVERY single day? About what would I talk to her? Are all gfs like that?

>tfw too autistic for gf

Not sure if this is bait but i'll bite

>Does that mean Im supposed to talk to her EVERY single day?
Nah you're not supposed to do anything related to this girl. You should do it because you want to.
>About what would I talk to her?
Depends what she wants to talk about or you want to talk about.
An example can be when you and a girl you like are getting to know each other better you ask her about her opinions, what she likes, hobby's, movies you've seen, basicly anything that will help shape the image who she is

>Are all gfs like that?
Not realy. On the one side it is good because it shows her dedication in the realationship and amount of love she has for me. On the other hand it can be quite annoying sometimes but I don't mind because it's easy to brush off

Pic unrelated but bru those abs