Just did a ECY stack and I my heart is palpitating

Just did a ECY stack and I my heart is palpitating.
200mg caffeine
25mg Ephedrine HCL
12.5mg Yohimbine HCL

Is this normal or should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15289791
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2905003
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1885256
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21710402
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1345885
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8697059
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2906290
examine.com/supplements/Yohimbine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I Don't like the Y.

TRY ECA.

My heart palpitates about 2-3 hours after I take EC. It's supposedly the E wearing off.

If you have heart problems already, you should be concerned. If not, I think it's normal.

Each of those on their own is a moderately strong dose for someone who doesn't have a tolerance for caffeine/ephedrine/stimulants.

It would probably be better to start the ephedrine at 8mg and work up to 25mg over the course of 3/4 weeks as your tolerance builds.

What your weight?

Op's dead

What part of the infographic that says you're supposed to take it with caffeine but no other stimulants besides caffeine but then you combined it with Ephedrine did you not understand?

Also, I hope you ramped up your YHCL dosage to check for sides before starting to take it seriously. Not on the infographic but I think it's mentioned on the site.

Not OP but aren't you supposed to spread out your YHCL intake over the day?

How the fuck do you start with those dosages?

No such thing as ECY stack

YHCL itself is strong enough to get your heart pumping so it's ridiculous to combo it with caffeine AND ephedrine..

Yohimbine is GOAT if you use it properly and can tolerate it well. I have a crazy tolerance to caffeine and stimulants and 17.5 mg YHCL kicks my ass when taken with caffeine.

Would not recommend if you have issues with anxiety lol

Just did a ECYMO stack and the walls are bleeding.

200mg caffeine
25mg Ephedrine HCL
12.5mg Yohimbine HCL
15mg Methamphetamine
25mg Oxycodone

Is this normal or should I be worried?

So sick of politics. Let's make America great again by doing exorbitant amounts of meth and tren, then lifting until our hearts explode. They'll be mirin the fuck out of our corpses at the funeral.

OP died. RIP

ive been doing Yohimbine since saturday, started off with 1 pill now im at full dose of 20mg + 200mg caffeine and feel fine, just some boners now n then.

>He fell for the ECY meme
My sides!

RIP OP.

using ECY stack with DNP

first doses happening today

wish me luck brehs

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE

>ECY+DNP
Shadowbox in the steam room to conquer Valhalla

OP here.
I'm alive but I've got a huge migraine.
I regret this decision.
My legs swelled up like pillows while sitting at my desk.

EC is all you need. Y is more for those last few pounds when you have 10% bodyfat. The Dosses look fine should not be to hard on the hart

Stop lying faggot

Completely normal doses of all that shit, you're fine pussy

Can i use yohimbine hcl on off days for Cardio, while recomping?

Yohimbine

>Take this drug and you'll lose fat everywhere!
>oh btw, you have to be on a calorie deficit, do 60 mins of cardio after taking it, fast for 16 hours and also take caffeine equal to 2 and half cups of coffee

People who buy this shit are fucking retarded

>Would not recommend if you have issues with anxiety lol
Found this out the hard way. Before that I had not had an anxiety attack, I thought my heart was going to explode.

You truly don't understand how it works, and why people take it.
It's akin to saying keto is a retard diet because you're simply in a calorie deficit.

You have no idea how it works. You stay fasted for 3 hours after doing 30-60 minutes of low intensity cardio.

"Haha, this stuff gives me headaches and it makes my heart hurt, that must mean it's working!"

It does neither of those. Sounds like you've got other problems. Consider visiting the doctor

t.
yohimbine salesman

>
Exercise performance. Preliminary clinical research suggests that taking yohimbine, a constituent of yohimbe, 20 mg daily for 21 days does not improve exercise performance or build muscle mass in soccer players compared to placebo (86785). However, the effects of yohimbe bark itself have not been investigated in clinical research.

Straight from our databases at school (pharmacy school)

Safety
POSSIBLY UNSAFE ...when used orally. Yohimbe has been associated with serious adverse effects including cardiac arrhythmia, agitation, myocardial infarction, seizure, and others (17465). The primary active constituent of yohimbe, yohimbine, is regulated as a prescription drug in North America. Some research shows that this drug can be safely used under close medical supervision for up to 10 weeks (3305, 3307, 3311, 3313). However, due to potentially serious safety concerns, yohimbe should not be used without medical supervision.

Just took a tablespoon of DNP (dont have a scale), is that enougth for the first time?

nigga STILL doesn't know why people take yohimbine after 30 replies.

nobody tell him, let's watch him flail some more.

t. Person that talks about things that he had no understanding of

>test it for things that it never claims to do
>surprised that it doesn't do them

It's not a performance or muscle gaining drug. It's specifically a weight management drug

>30 replies of dumb retards saying how cool and trippy it is that their organs hurt and that they're seeing shit

>hurr, it helps get rid of fat in the hard to reach places! Just do stuff that's guaranteed to lead to weight loss anyway!

Please stop shilling this snakeoil.

>still talking about something he doesn't understand

If your organs hurt from it, it's not the drug, it's you. I've taken Yoh before and all it makes you feel is an elevated heart rate.

dude is still going. let's give him a heart attack

also makes your peepee hard

Why the fuck would you replace ECA with Yohimbe?

Never did for me. You might be confusing it with Yohimbe which is taken for ED

>do not take with other stimulants
>takes with Ephedrine
Found your problem, OP

>People who believe in clinical study, evidence and common sense are retarded
Topkek

Next you'll be telling me caffeine and ephedrine aren't stimulants

oh probably. I thought those were basically the same thing desu

when I took yohimbine it didn't give me boners or anything but it did seem to increase my sex drive. But maybe it was placebo

Might have been a placebo. Otherwise exercise usually increases libido as well and the increased heart rate may have just aided it a bit.

I've never taken this shit either, neaderthal. I'm just poking fun at the fact that the premises of this stuff and how these threads talk about it is fucking surreal.

>It's a WEIGHT MANAGEMENT DRUG.

haha, nice buzzword my long nosed friend.

That's literally what it is. You realize that the mechanism it uses is proven and true, right?

If you've never taken it, never researched it, and never looked em slightly into it, why the fuck are you even posting?

This. Yohimbe is typically the bark extract, is less pure, and has far less tolerance and far more people with upset stomachs etc.

Yohimbine is far more pure and primarily an appetite suppressant (it's clinical use is for veterinary purposes- to curb animal appetite)

It's literally been studied and taken in vast quantities for losing weight and has a massive amount of evidence behind it because it works. You're either flat out retarded or you have an agenda. Either way you're an idiot

not a problem, i wake up at 6 am, walk for 30 mins to an hour after taking yohimbe and caffeine pill, go to work after, break fast at noon then start fast again at 7-8pm while doing 25% deficit cut, not fucking hard at all

So, let me get this straight. There are doctors, health experts and nutritionists that got payed to research this shit and what they came up with is that if you EAT AT A DEFICIT and DO CARDIO and FAST FOR 16 HOURS including 4 HOURS AFTER TAKING A PRETTY LARGE DOSE OF THE SHIT, you'll actually lose weight???

Wow, I don't know who is more in denial here, the niggers that ingest this shit or the cons who came up with it. I guess it's a good sign for the economy that people can spend money on stuff like this.

Listen bud, sorry but you're flat out wrong. I know many a natty and gear user that opt for YC over Clen because it works in a similiar fashion (alpha 2 receptors) without the insane sides. The sides are generally mitigated if you take HCL which you're supposed to.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15289791
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2905003
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1885256
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21710402
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1345885
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8697059
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2906290

examine.com/supplements/Yohimbine

Please educate yourself retard

where the fuck can i get ephidrine/caffiene pills in Ireland/UK? All the online sites are Canadian and only sell in Canada

This desu

This You're arguing against something that is scientifically proven to work. No need to get so hostile, just learn a bit more.

You just don't understand the in-depth details on losing weight. Of fucking course you are going to lose weight, but what percentage of that is going to be fat and what percentage is going to be muscle breakdown?
Yohimbine increases the rate at which your body is choosing to use fat for energy.

UK bro here, ephedrine is difficult to get. There are a few places that claim to sell it online with catchy names like buy-ephedrine.co.uk but there's a lot of scepticism surrounding them with people claiming to have tested the pills and found little or no actual ephedrine.

I bought some bronkaid on eBay when I did my ec stack. Wasn't cheap and had to come from America, but I'd rather pay more and know what I'm getting then be swallowing god knows what from God knows where.

Caffeine pills are available everywhere. From any fitness shop to Amazon.

Can I just run a caffeine stack and get good effects or does it need to be with ephedrine?

honestly if you're on clen or albu, you can cut the caffeine to 100mg or out completely,
both stack amazingly well with y due to it being an alpha receptor antagonist

Don't think you'll get the same results without the ephedrine as all you're doing is taking copious amounts of coffee.

but clens a beta-2 agoist...

needs ephedrine,yohimbine or alb/clen to really make a difference.
caffeine is good, but the above actually work on fat mobilization/burning/lipolysis.
more so combined with caffeine due to all of them having cholinergic properties

>after taking yohimbe

Don't take yohimbe. Take yohimbine, so much better.

You wouldn't. You would replace EC (ditch the A, user) with YohimBINE if you are trying to lose weight in the midsection at a faster rate than normal.