Estimate Body Fat Thread

Estimate Body Fat Thread

=100 percent

gross

1%, perfect.

17 by my guess

like 15-20% my dude

15-20%, I'd say 18% if I had to name a specific number.

Definitely around 20%. Could vary by few % higher or lower but I don't see the point in underestimating.

Just assume it's 20% and act accordingly.

Pro tip: pic related

I would say 15% ima right?

18-20%

How can you selfie if you're in a Boston Jail ?

>yep

Is this legit? Isn't easier to just bulk for 6 months and then start cutting from there?

no one on this board actually knows what they're talking about when it comes to bf% estimation..it'l be wildly inaccurate. how about you lose 10lbs and see how much of a difference it makes

That will only make a smaller version of skinny fat....

That is probably the worst advice ever.

How does it feel taking 1 year to reach lmao 3pl8 squats?

Shedding fat is fucking easy, I bulked up to around 20% bf on 5x5 and I got strong as fuck. You know how long it took me to shred off that fat once I was over 1/2/3/4pl8? A few months, tops.

>but muh aesthetics

Nothing is aesthetic about being a skinnyass. Cutting fat is all about diet control, putting on muscle is the hardest part, and all you're doing is taking the long road by not progressing every workout because "muh abs".

Squating 350 for sets of 10 will be able to develop bigger legs than someone who can only squat 250 for sets of 10, all things being equal, how do you get to squatting 350 for 10 for multiple sets? Get your squat up to 450 x5. How do you get your squat up to 405 x 5 the fastest? Increase your strength on a strength training program in a caloric surplus. Cutting weight is fucking easy, do it after.

If a novice spends 1 year on 5/5 doing it correctly and then tweaks his programming and cuts and heads towards bodybuilding for another year, he will be far ahead of the novice who spends his first 12 months doing bodybuilding work and insisting he hovers around 10% bf.

OP IDK your bf, but I know that you're not strong enough.

If you can't be bothered to cut now how will you feel when you have 6 months extra fat to cut?

Stronger than you I imagine.

This is a really good argument, thanks for making me think.

For some reason, people always underestimate on these threads. You are AT LEAST 20 percent.

Is that you, Dzhokhar? Anyway, you're skinnyfat. Just lift. Don't worry about body fat percentage.

pre peak and post bulk

Did i go too far /fit?
What percentages do you think for each?

Middle is best pic

Thanks for the honest comment senpai.
BTW, is ss program legit? Or should i just do a 3x3 or 5x5 full body routine?

106 kg?! How tall are you?

i have no idea, what do y'all think

About 14% maybe 15

BUY a fucking CALIPER it's like $5 goddamn

Calipers aren't very reliable. Mine consistently measures me at about 5-6% lower than how I look. Yes, I am using it right, and have tried many methods.

g-guys?

lifting for some months now. wanna lose the fat.
what do you think my bf% is?

>6'4 tall

>tfw love handles

I didn't know Shia Labeouf was a Veeky Forumsizen

I really need to get some callipers

I'm 18, 5'8, and at 20% bodyfat.

What routines do you guys recommend to reduce my bodyfat to 10-15% bodyfat

Preferably routines I can do at home, as I don't have the money at the moment to go to a gym. Hell, I'm typing this at a library as we speak.

read the article linked on that picture and you'll understand, you dumb motherfucker

Some manners too. Put the fucking seat down you savage.

Sorry m8 I had liquid diarrhea all day

No bully pls. I have a strange body, mainly a very narrow waist. Thus internet body fat estimates give me like 7% which is clearly wrong.

bump

>that radiohead tattoo

14-15%

Something like 12% maybe?

>20%

~17%
~16%
14%% (way too fay)>>~15% (you're not done cutting boyo)
~14%
~10%
~20%
~12%
~12%

just a sidenote I think it's worth people on Veeky Forums reading up on bodyfat set points, how new fat cells are formed and how fat cells hypertrophy/atrophy and maybe there wouldn't be so many retards thinking there's nothing wrong with getting fat so long as they cut it off later and thinking they don't need to go below 12-15% when they eventually get round to cutting

Glad you notice it...
Most of ppl in my city think i have a dedmau5 tattoo

>mfw

Pretty sure you'd fucking die at 1%

yeah it should say 3-4% anything less is just fat around your spinal cord, brain etc

Die from the mires, maybe

kek

bump

Stimates ????? Id say im around 20-23%

Yea id say around there

Hi, Rip. Lyle says you're full of milk.

Dude you have a pussy landing strip on your belly button. Kill that. Ew.

Eat less xf

cut? maintain? slight surplus? 175lb and well i like getting stronger and bigger, could care less about abs but no point overdoing it.

Day 50 of getting back in shape. Where am I at?
6'3

Turk?

21-23%
Blast arms.

Im confused as to how my shoulder is vascular yet I cant get abs.

Fuck off queer

With your frame, once you get to 10%BF you'll look fucking unreal

I'm pretty gay and this pic made me gag.

Ignore swollen face

If someone could estimate that would be super helpful. 5'8 150lb

Put your hands down retard

5'7", 133 lbs asian twink manlet
been trying to bulk alongside lifting but is fucking me up