/fraud/ general

Cheating steroid abusers with fake muscles general.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index.
youtube.com/watch?v=rNtiEcT9W6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP MAKING BAD OPS

No source talk.

Before you ask beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read this: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index.

If you still have questions after that, post the following:

>Age
>Body fat %
>Lifting experience

M A G A

There's literally nothing wrong with user's OP jeez.

My gym is having some daddy/daughter dance, do you think it'd be kinda weird if I showed up with some tinder slut wearing a choker that said "Daddy's".

>My gym is having some daddy/daughter dance
a fucking what?
dancing? in the gym?
daugther and dad?
???????????

muricans, not even once

Do it you mad man you...

By the way is it bad if I loved the layout of the bathroom and saw her stretchmarks and thought to myself fucking dropped...

Sorry chap Im from Melbourne

>start TRT
>bench PRs every session despite cutting
Coincidence? I think not!

Everything about this post is funny.

not including shit in the op is a bad op

It's a bit delusional to think that women don't have societal beauty standards outside of muscles. Things that female hormones would promote, like female bf distribution, soft skin, breasts/ass/other such curves, long hair, etc

You're fooling yourself with way too much online incel echo chamber if you think both genders don't experience heavy amounts of appearance based pressures in society

The average normalfag man is also a mindless follower and plenty of them do not need or pursue muscles, either. The stereotypes you're hitting are largely applicable to the masses and really sound like they have more to do with your own insecurity (blaming dem mindless high standard wimminz) than the topic at hand - which is that female hormone use should in theory promote sexier female characteristics in woman and thus I can't see why it would not be more pursued. Even if you continue to argue women don't 'need it' to attract a mate, not everyone works on their appearance for the sole sake of getting men.

They're doing it in the indoor basketball courts.

? The fuck are you on about m8.

>stretch marks

DEY MEAN SHE A REEL WOMAN. STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMAN

It's not an equivalency.

It's not going to affect anything except your skin and water retention. Maybe not even for the better, tight skin can be a solid indication of good endocrine health. You already have an estrogenic bf distribution considering you've never had a pair of nuts in your life.

You're putting a lot of stock into your own theory, but you don't seem to account that jacking the androgenic compounds up too far doesn't produce anything that attractive looking either. Unless you like weird tomato skin men.

The primary benefit of steroids is more muscle at a lower bodyfat. Not masculinizing properties, which people look for and placebo themselves over. "The tren made my jaw/hands bigger I swesr guys! My gf says so too!"

I guess I'm fine.

>Got three numbers from three different dispensary qts who all know I have their numbers.
>slept with one already
>drinks with another Saturday
>third sending nudes
>ex blogging about how sad she is

I'm just gonna eat codeine and lsd and play for honor.

Link blog for comic relief

Don't look at her blog you faggot. You need to eliminate thought patterns involving the bitchbeast.

No shit, sherlock. There's still obvious struggles on both sides of the fence to do with societal perception of physical appearance, though. Neither gender has it objectively 'worse' than the other

Unless you're talking about hormones, then my first statement of no shit still stands but to a lesser extent

Then why does taking birth control, with small doses of female hormones, effect these things in women?

Why, if a woman has a lower or mid range female hormone count, would heightening it not effect her feminity?

I may have never had testicles but I've taken male steroids for long enough and in high enough doses that I have seen changes to my physical appearance. Despite some things being permanent, there are others that can be reversed by upping female hormones or blocking androgen receptors. Ie. Faster body hair regrowth etc.

I'm not questioning your post rudely here, I'm sincerely curious as I obviously lack the full medical understanding of why it would have 0 benefits to women who have extensively used male roids, or the average woman in general

No
True

OK so two newfag questions

what the fuck do you use albuterol inhalers for ?

what'$ the going rate for a legit one ?

Do you like having your ass eaten? If so how would you rate the overall experience?

>There's still obvious struggles on both sides of the fence to do with societal perception of physical appearance, though.

DELET THIS

That sux... prolly for the best though anyways. Wow that sounds mean. You know what I'm trying to say.

Gonna try for another miniestp with Jake lookalike any time soon?

What an oddly endearing story about little bloodclot baby.

You were fucked up yesterday when you were texting me, weren't you?

Oh yea forgot trip

>when u accidentally spent the best years of your life in ur fucking room
>and then you accidentally look in the mirror and have a mental breakdown and start punching yourself in the face

Alb helps assist in fat loss/appetite suppression, usually considered the 'lesser' option of clenbuterol

Generally used in pill form opposed to inhaler

The inhaler itself is a prescription breathing aid

Would recommend trying an ec/eca stack first instead, as lots of people have negative sides with alb

I'm indifferent to it. Its not like it's awful but I wouldn't really ask for it, more for the guys sake if it was a fetish for him. I don't particularly like receiving oral in any fashion, though. I'd really rather just have, and cum more from, actual intercourse

Eyyy that'd be a shit scenario for a woman too

Is that recent? Didn't you say the swelling was improving?

Nah I was sober at the airport. Livid.

>>Is that recent? Didn't you say the swelling was improving?
objectively it is improving, yes, except if you take something bigger than a baseball and reduce it by 85% it is still fucking huge when it is in your face in 8 places

side note, i procrastinated ordering my BAC water, it only shipped out today with my melanotan 2. probably gonna get here AFTER my fucking hgh, lel. fuck

No, I agree. It was 'for the best' so to speak, on many different levels. I have an iud now so I don't think any more babbies are in my near future... they're apparently a rather reliable contraceptive method, if the fucking cramping it causes ever stops

Can you just opt for surgery at this point and have the shit removed?

>melanotan 2
Any past experience with it? Been considering ordering myself

>>Can you just opt for surgery at this point and have the shit removed?
no because mine is systemic and affects what seems to be every salivary gland, since all 8 that are big enough to see are swollen. which also means the thousands of minor ones in my face are swollen too (there have been case studies showing this)

so not in my case

>Any past experience with it? Been considering ordering myself
no but yolo. got 50mg of it total. tired of being a pasty ass white boy. i get blinded by white every time i look in the mirror

>I have an iud now
evidently they work really well, exgf had one and never had any issues. Didn't have the hormonal fluctuations from birth control either

>tfw qtczgf had hers removed before she came here because we want babies

>>>tfw qtczgf had hers removed before she came here because we want babies
what makes you in your mind believe that this foreign internet girl wants anything but your money + US citizenship, like i dont get it.

>implying that's a bad deal for getting a /wholesome/ wife who will bear viable heirs for you

whoops forgot I was shitposting elsewhere

>anything but your money
kek, if only I had some, I'd probably try to scam myself out of it too.

>US citizenship
actually she fucking hates it here. The family she works for are a bunch of rich assholes (I told her they would be, anyone who can afford a live in nanny naturally is) and she already despises them

probably gonna end up going back to the CR with her over the summer, since I'm of czech origin (ancestrally) I can apply for czech permanent residence. Just get a TEFL license for teaching english and I'll be making $12 (USD)/hour there doing that.

Sounds like shit, but it's realistically about $25/hour in CZK, since their purchasing power is so low and it's a dirt cheap country to live in. So it's actually a decent pay rate. Nothing huge, but comfortable enough.

also

Dayumn nigga it just gets shittier and shittiet don't it

>yolo
Kek keep me updated then. I've always opted for foam on tanner but it fades awfully

Haunting this board with dat whiteness

Yeah. I did get a hormonal one opposed to copper, which in retrospect might not be ideal if i want to continue with var, but eyy that's future estp's potential issue

Good luck if you have dem chilluns. You'll at least have fun making them I'm sure

jesus christ I just realized I'm literally migrating back to my ancestral region of origin and intend to breed with a wholesome qt of the same heritage

>absolutely related

I'm not familiar with the hormonal one.

>they work really well
Til you stab your dick on one of the string things.

Yo for honor is pretty tight

>yfw iphone costs EXACTLY the same amount of dollars in CR as anywhere else
>yfw everything else you want (TV, PC, etc) also cost exact same amount
>yfw people actually voted for this.. to join EU and knew this would happen KEK
>yfw rent is a bit cheaper I guess

Gotchya. Yeah it's crazy dood, I've never seen or heard of you being so mad before. Get plastered tonight and have some fun.

I looked into it and it looked p interesting until I saw Ubisoft then made a mental note of "not buying that game."

Besides, I'm too busy grinding pub wins in dota. LD is my key to 7k mmr lads.

How's your acid? 1P or the real deal?

It's really bad.

yeah, I assume that has to do with the purchasing power correlation. Everything is cheaper but the wages there generally suck cock

but on that TEFL license I'd be making the exact same as what I would now. Even at 25hrs/week of teaching (granted I have absolutely no idea how many hours I would get) that's like, 30,000CZK/month. Which seems to be a pretty okay salary there.

what's 1P like? Haven't ever tried it. Closer to legit LSD or nBomes?

but that's only true if all you ever want is food / living space

immediately if you want to buy electronics / car / etc, the price is actually HIGHER compared to what you pay in dollar in the US, and significantly so

60 dollars for some xbaux game will be rougly 60 euros (convert that to CZK), same holds for cars, pc parts, etc

Not sure- from what I've read it's not too dissimilar from legit acid.

Ah, I see what you're saying.

>that's only true if all you ever want is food/living space

Outside of chan4, I usually hate electronics. I'm mostly outside if I'm not in the gym. I don't even own a t.v, kek. Car could be an issue, depending on how much it would cost to transport my current one over there I'd probably just have to buy a new one. But I drive a cheap-ish $4000 used car anyway.

I do remember qtczgf complaining because she wanted to ditch her android for an iphone but the cost was ridiculous there, now that I think about it.

hi

600 Test E 20 weeks
400 Deca 18 weeks
20 Sdrol 4 weeks (ED)

If I choose to PCT instead of cruising after this, will 40/40/20/20 Nolva be enough, or should I get some Clomid too to be safe? Never used Clomid and the sides sound kinda sketchy but I've also never done such a long cycle

NPP rather than deca if you plan to PCT. Nolva should be fine but you may need to extend it by a week or two at 20.

>tfw I have a 10 strip of test kitted acid but no time to do it and idk how I'm gonna get it through airport sec so I'll prolly just give it to currentgf before I leave.

Why NPP? More time with peak blood levels? Mostly leaning towards the deca because I already have a few vials

>idk how I'm gonna get it through airport security

buy a glucometer and attach it with a food safe epoxy to the test strips you insert into the glucometer. Throw it all in checked baggage. Won't bat an eye.

>tfw filled a humalog vial with test and one with deca and taking that and some needles with me when I travel, all wrapped up in checked baggage

might buy a fake prescription sheet for like $5 too and fill it out just in case they pop the bag open for whatever reason. But the vial is sealed so, meh.

more time with peak blood levels yes but a really fucky PCT on deca is usually pretty common. Deca stays in the system for fucking EVER and can really fuck with you in PCT. I really think that EQ/Deca should be reserved for those who B&C.

Granted there's alternatives now. Nandrolone Cypionate, NPP, Bold Ace, Bold Cyp, etc.

Acid is probably the only drug I would risk taking through an airport. Can be stashed anywhere and dogs can't smell it. I just pack it somewhere they won't find it unless they're digging through like every item in my possession

gotcha. thank you

Interesting. Actually it's on gel tabs so I have a pretty good idea if I do decide to bring it. Still probably won't though.

True. I'm for SURE not bringing my molly for that reason alone. The nederlanders have better molly anyways. Popping that shit on my birthday and going out before I leave.

I have Test P and Test C. I'm trying to frontload with Test P.

How should I dose the Test P and the Test C?
One of my first cycles if that matters.

Hey boys

So pinned just 150 Test e Monday morning. Felt good all week.

Except today Ive felt off. I originally attributed it to Instant Knockout (typical caffiene/cayenne/ other shit capsule) and today is definitely the last day Im taking it. Im having weird sides and I cant tell if its high estro already (possible this early)? Or just too much caffeine.

>elevated heart rate
>drinking a bunch of water
>sweating a lot
>flushed
>pissing a fair amount but then again also drinking a lot of water
>was restless all day and starting to feel fatigued and foggy last few hours
>BF% went up higher than Ive seen it in weeks this morning, and I didnt overeat yesterday

Again, Ive only pinned ONCE. And I have asin on hand. Im thinking of skipping pinning tonight and just doing it tomorrow morning, not taking the caffiene pill, and then taking Asin if the symptoms persist.

Thoughts?

>inb4 why you pay for knockout
Impulse buy

Lmao don't use inhalers dumdum, get pills. Find an Indian pharmacy online.

Beta was glitchy and annoying. I'll wait until a few updates

drink bier

Let's see... Could it be the long ester chemical that your body naturally produces causing the problems... Or the caffeine and stims and bullshit you're taking?

Don't be fucking retarded user

I was trying to find out if the ones I can get where worth any dosh but thanks for (you)

Anyone else get bloated super easily? I don't know if it's the tren fucking with my digestion or just my normal fucked up stomach but damn it's annoying.

I remember JJ saying something about apple cider vinegar but I don't remember if it was for bloating.

Alb is alright. I prefer EC but I kept getting fucking sinus infections so I can't take it anymore :( might have to switch back to alb

Lads im thinking of swapping from 400mg tren e to methylated tren(experiment).

What dose would the oral be to equal 2x 200mg injections a week?

Does methyl tren give less prolactin issues? Are the gains shittier?

Was thinking of trestolone too but i heard its watery as hell. Cant be a ripped femboy with water retention you know.

>I don't know if it's the tren fucking with my digestion
i get this bad

cant shit ever, and i have a bloated ass lower stomach that makes me look pregnant from my stomach and intestines bulging out

I dont drink liquid carbs user. Whiskey and bourbon.

If I had these symptoms any other day I took this stuff I wouldnt be worried. But to this point its been pretty mild.

I think it might just be that today is my only rest day of the week and I barely used any energy. And the numbers on my scale this morning just really threw me off. Plus I have low T to begin with and the increase will hit my e2 pretty early.

Vinegar in general can aid in several ways. Acetic acid helps maintain insulin sensitivity. A lot digestion issues are actually caused by not producing enough stomach acid, introducing small amounts of acv could be an easy way to increase that acid vs taking betaine hcl.

>stealth
Mirin the dedication. I wonder if going without a script would even matter since slin isn't scheduled (afaik). Or maybe get some OTC ReliOn vials if you're that worried.

I did 2 table spoons with some honey for a couple days but never stuck to it.

Yeah it fucking sucks. My entire stomach looks like a beer belly on a fat dude. Thankfully I can still shit but some days it's just nonstop hershey squirts.

God I wish someone would find a way to make pip free DHB at a reasonable dose so I could run that instead.

You're having BP and stress related problems due to your stim use. You won't feel shit from test e until like week 3 or 4 and that "feel" is horniness.

Stop freaking out breh

>I don't drink liquid carbs user
>whiskey and bourbon

at least you redeemed yourself

>tfw I've been starting up a bad coffee/cigarette/whiskey habit again

at least it's not half a pack, 4-6 cups, and drinking until I numb myself to sleep anymore

moderation, right?

pic related is god tier and I love this shit

you're right, slin isn't scheduled and you don't actually need a script for it (except the longer release insulins, right?) anyway, the idiots running TSA checks don't know that and if they see that mr. goldsteinenberg signed off on a script they'll just throw it back in the bag and be done with it anyway

all of that implying they even care enough to open it in the first place when they see needles/'insulin'/a glucometer

Kinda random but do you run an AI on cruise dose?

You copying me brah? I was just talking about monkey shoulder a few weeks ago. Wasn't namefagging tho.

Black label my shit too.

My dads on TRT and just went to Florida for a month. I asked him if he was worried about taking his stuff (his is legal)

He didnt even take a script. Just through it in the checked bag and that was that. As long as your shit looks medicinal (diabetes or insulin kit and not a sketchy heroin kit or somethin) I think youre always fine.

Thats what I needed to hear my man. I have anxiety issues anyways. I quit most other stims (legal or otherwise) but wanted to drop a few more lbs first four weeks of cycle.

Ill have to check it out if only for bottle asthetics alone.

Im mainly a bourbon whiskey man, Woodford Reserve at home and Bulleit at the bars, or Cleveland bourbon if they have it...because I live in Cleveland. Shits amazing.

Depends on my mood. I didn't for a while but I think my casual drinking and other factors affected my levels so I started 0.25 adex with every pin. It's enough not to fuck with my dick or mood so that's all I do.

That's subjective as fuck tho, you'll have to figure that out yourself.

Probably combination of weirdness from stims and estro.

Yes it's possible for estrogenic sides to show up already. Plus test on its own has water retention properties. I can be bloofy with crashed e2

Black label is good as well, not a huge fan personally but I won't turn it down if it's offered. Good taste

>Woodford Reserve

top-tier taste as well. I remember being 15-17 and getting my dad's out of the cupboard, playing WoW, and drinking my way through raid night, kek

But yeah, roids and domestic travel are really not a big deal if you just take 5 minutes to make it look semi-legal.

>I live in Cleveland

ayyyyyy Ohiofags unite. Wonder if you ever lived close to Jerry, kek

Eyyy nice image.

Used to hate pepe cause all the whiny fags would spam it. Now he's this awesome pseudo-archetype character representing the border between order and the unknown.

>You won't feel shit from test e until like week 3 or 4 and that "feel" is horniness.
Unless you're low test and/or high cortisol. I was disastrously low test and definitely "felt" something more than placebo by the end of the first week. More than just a feeling though, more like a fucking revelation from almighty God tbqh.

In addition to mere horniness, there was LIBIDO. Actually wanting to fuck women instead of merely being aroused by them (subtle difference but notable). So much more as well, but I just wanted to chime in in case user is trying to self-administer TRT and the 150 is a frontload for a 200mg cruise or something.

Nah. I was rocking a diamond cutter maybe 40minutes after my first pin. Was definitely not placebo because I did not in any way expect to get horny, and it was quite a dramatic first few weeks.

It calmed down to a baseline hornyness eventually though. Just saying there's definitely effects from first pin. The vasodilation happens very quickly as well IIRC.

Haha I ran through my parents crown as a kid and couldnt drink it until I was like 20. The brain knows.

Jerry was user posting a few weeks back and people thought I was him cause I mentioned Ohio. We are a proud .Veeky Forums people.

My test was very low (posted about my bloods a week back) and my cortisol is almost certainly very high (anxiety issues compounded by being out of work the past few months)

Im doing 250/wk for a minimum of 4 weeks to test the waters. Because of my levels I will likely cruise for longer, but will revisit bloods and potentially blast at 500 after that.

>representing the border between order and the unknown
PRAISE KEK

What a beautiful image. Evokes some /wholesome/ feels like maybe she's an island girl who has never gotten male attention or been sexually approached but is now seeing a ship approach shore and feels her latent sexuality blossom in a most innocent and natural way without any preconceived notions/tropes of how it "should" be.

Fuck. Are these the feels that draw jerry to waifus?

It's just good budget but I think monkey shoulder might be better.

Lagvulin my absolute favorite

Fair. But I consider it the same. My first cycle I jacked off in my car behind a Popeyes looking at Facebook pics.

It's sad and funny all at once.

I was just being generalized and trying to calm him down, friend

You're right though

Going to be traveling out of the country for about a week and a half later this year. I'm only running TRT doses (test-e E3.5D), so I figure I can switch esters in preparation for the trip. Is undecanoate the standard for this, or is there a more fitting ester? What's the best way to transition?

There's a lot I want to say just l m a o

I was trying to find out if it would be worth selling my asthma inhalers on DNM or not

not big if not all least I can go bane mode

Cool that you're doing TRT to do something about it. The most cruel part of lowT-highC if it's ravaged your constitution for some time is that your brain is susceptible to overthinking the shit out of the decision (insufficient approach-avoidance resolution ability caused by gimped HPC among other things) and gets attached to the ""comfort"" of the known (but shitty) condition.

Doesn't hurt to do a cortisol mitigation stack as well. Phosphatidylserine (PS) and ashwagandha in the am. PS is good for your brain in general too, no harm if your high C diagnosis is mistaken. Best of luck user, I truly hope you find relief and keep us informed of your mental and other improvement as you progress on this beautiful ride.

Hahahaha that's something I would have done as a teenager no doubt. I do find myself almost going through a second puberty or something (this may be premature because I'm only 4-5 weeks into a legit cruise dose) because as a teenager I never related to the cultural behavior tropes associated with teenagers like not being shy about confrontation, risk-/thrill-seeking behavior, and the like. But now I feel some of those behaviors manifesting. Beautiful. Out of place sometimes since I'm an old man but I'm grateful to be experiencing them at all.

I love /fraud/ so much - would never have gotten the balls to do this without all the experienced help I got from peeps here. Hope I can pay it forward one day.

On 600mg test I jacked off behind this Popeyes at 30 years old.

No regrets

Test U is good. Play around with steroidcalc and you'll figure something suitable out. Or just stick with Test E and do something similar to what CP mentions and just travel with it.

what's the best way to fuck someone up? what should you put in their food/drink?

For sure brah. We had that psychedelics discussion the other day, and Im thinking of running a microdose end of march to help my mood. Ive never even considered attacking the cortisol but Im definitely going to look into it.

Gonna grab a trip soon so its easier for me to document progress and get advice. Just not as joocey as you all sick kunts

Poison is for women and eunuchs.

>The most cruel part of lowT-highC if it's ravaged your constitution for some time is that your brain is susceptible to overthinking the shit out of the decision (insufficient approach-avoidance resolution ability caused by gimped HPC among other things) and gets attached to the ""comfort"" of the known (but shitty) condition.

>ru u me ?

>Phosphatidylserine (PS) and ashwagandha in the am

>thnx

>Ima pin 500 test-p see if the 50 can stop me f a m

>tfw told all my life that soap on face is bad for skin
>start using soap on face
>years of horrible acne gone in a month

Switch their test with estrogen

Using soap too often can dry it out. They told you not to use soap on it all the time, not to be a filthy motherfucker.

put a colt 45 to the back of their skull
youtube.com/watch?v=rNtiEcT9W6M

tfw bought some predinosolone cream because couldnt find selenium sulfide shampoo, horrid rough red skin on face.. gone over night.. the shampoo would normally take weeks to clear up

if you ever visit Veeky Forums just do the complete opposite of what they say and you'll be golden

The only useful advice I've ever taken from there is switching to a safety razor from store-bought blades

I always used to tell skinnyfat fags that cortisol and stress were their problems (I know because I was one). Over thinking, over stressed, should I go low carb or low fat, should I do HST or PHAT blah blah, they all acted exactly the same. I didn't realize there was some science behind my observations aside from cortisol symptoms.

Share more?