Furious Pete has cancer again

Well what do we think about this, I think if you like him or don't i don't think someone deserves cancer man :/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d37JP1vZk8&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i really dont like him

I don't watch him much anymore but he seems like an alright guy. I just lost my mom to cancer on January 1st and it sucks ass, no one deserves it

fuck off with your hive mind bullshit "WE" don't think anything about him we aren't one person you retard

fuark, prayers that he gets better :^^^(

What has he ever done to make people hate him enough that anyone would say he deserves it? Wtf? He eats fucking food for a living, you either watch him for a few minutes a couple times a week for mild entertainment or you don't.

I'll be following his new chemotherapy vlogs.

>what has he ever done to make people hate him?
>eats food for a living.

Vegans man vegans..

are you sure? this is his third time

the fuck cancer does he have now.

they already chopped both his balls

Just to be clear, he won't recover from this. He is going to die and it will be after chemo slowly makes his channel fade away. Don't get your hopes up.

Thought it was just one because he made a video about his test levels being normal because one ball does more work now.

That's fucked up. But to be honest, dude eats a fuckton of food and from the look of his skin and general build he's taking some fairly strong shit as well.
He's probably made some cancer cells just sprout and start growing with his eating style and whatever he's on.

He seems like a cool guy, but that's what happens.

Look at piana. Dude ate like a horse and took ridiculous amounts of human growth hormone. That shit is like steroids for cancer cells.

On an unrelated note. That burger gave me a semi. No fake.

oh right more testicular cancer mets, well I mean odds are he'll be fine.

Nope, it's spread around his body. He is dying.

Anyone else jealous that he gets legal test because of his missing testicles?

>Go to the gym once a month
>30 pounds overweight
>Drink a 12 pack of beer every night
>Sit at a desk all day

Haha I'm the same age as this faggot and I'm in perfect health. Fuck you vegan faggots!

if its metastasized (which it has from saying his abdomen lymph node grew bigger) then his odds of survival drop dramatically

even a single cancer cell elsewhere in your body will eventually kill you. i pray the guy kills it all with his chemo

I'm sorry to hear you lost your mom; don't know you user but I hope you're doing alright. You sound alright at least

Uhh, nah.

Even stage 4 testicular cancer has a cure rate in the high 80% to mid 90%.

It's the most curable cancer you can get.

Everyone deserves it

nobod likes him anyway. you can tell by the way he talks he's a bit of a douche

wtf reading his Wikipedia page apparently this is the THIRD time he's had cancer. I didn't even know cancer could come back once someone was officially 'cancer free,' let alone for it to happen TWICE. Poor fucker, someone up there really doesn't like him eh.

E D G Y

Don't like him at all but I feel bad for him, also a bit worried for myself

That really sucks, but fuck. After the first cancer diagnosis you'd think he'd take it easy on the eating challenges.

It's absurd how "happy" he is in his videos, he is just acting. Also he made a fucking vlog about his chemotherapy session.

>Even for the relatively few cases in which cancer has spread widely, chemotherapy offers a cure rate of at least 80%.[3]

kekd hard.

True

Who shit in your bowl of oats this morning?

Shoulda gone vegan

He didn't get daddy's cummies

So how much does cancer suck? I have a MRT an Operation in a few days but because life is shit I dont really care About death. But i don't want to be a painfilled Auschwitz potatoe in some Hospital bed FOr years.

>But i don't want to be a painfilled Auschwitz potatoe in some Hospital bed FOr years.
Then I recommend bleach

>eating like shit
>injecting hormones for years even after/during cancer

How could he possibly get cancer guys?

Also expect him milking his cancer for youtube money for the next year

buahahahaha how dumbfuckedly retarded are you? even if he gets """"""healed""""" with chemo and radiation, the cancer will always come back like it is doing now.

you see numbnuts, chemo and radiation is the standard treatment for plebs to suck off their money and let em die afterwards

people in the know are aware of how easy it is to cure cancer, you mouthbreathers tho will go listen to uncle doctor and get fleeced like the sheep you are

hate to break it to you but thats what you get from chemo and radiation, they dont fix the culprit you know

You're never "cured" from cancer, that's why no doctors say a patient is in remission when they can't detect any more cancer cells in your body, they'll never use the word "cured." Cancers always comes back, it can take years but it always does. If this is the third time he's got it then that's pretty much a death sentence Cancer fucking sucks man

Again as in for the third time? Thats pretty fucked.

I don't know this guy at all, what does he do to increase his risk of cancer?

Speed eating
And food challenges i think, like Man vs food

Eh, that's not exactly true. You just gotta catch it early enough. It's just that people basically only do that with skin cancer. You see a weird ass lump, and you have them Mohs that thing off.

It's just not that easy with anything else.

Keto or vegan?

even if this is a troll i'm mad af
(med student and son of cancer survivor here)

>He ate food, therefore he got testicular cancer.

Yep, I agree. You should not be eating food ever. Never eat food, because this is how you get cancer.

Just a pro tip from someone who studies medicine: cancer is a generic term, a really generic one. Since cancer is basically a new line of cells due to mutations, depending on mutation it will always be different, and guess what there is like an infinite amount of genetic mutations possible.

Some cancers stay in the tissue they started and make a solid mass: take it out and you're fine. Others are total cunts and spread around fast, being a death sentence (pancreas cancer is one of the worst, to give an example). It simply depends.

He eats insane amounts of food and it's pretty disgusting and wasteful. Any eating competition or challenge is pretty fucking dumb imo.
Can't say I hate the guy though. I just hate what he does

pic related was a bit of a tough watch, hope he gets through it.

also

will those fags like vegan fag, durian cock rider and flreelee the dingus girl make videos about this ?

t. retard

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=0d37JP1vZk8&t=2s

this is true

almost undoubtedly

vegan pains got assmad about FILTHY FRANK making fun of vegans, of all people. he's so thin-skinned this is going to be a goldmine for him

how do you cure cancer, then?

what the f are you bambling about rtard
gratz, ure a pleb
t sheep

cant expect many people on Veeky Forums to have broken out of their conditioning

rule of the atom: 99% empty mass (you) feeding the singularity (me)

stay like you are, unbegun.

Hivemind hivemind go away, generalise Veeky Forums another day!

not like u dont waste anything fucking retard

>buahahahaha
you are the cancer that needs purging

Let's piss in each other's eye sockets

talk about cognitive dissonance

That's not what I wanted at all

t. tinfoil hat wearing know it all faggot who claims people are sheep while reguritating some elses words [spoiler] who doesn't even lift [/spoiler]

Yeah sure he ate kilo's of vegetables, fruit and nuts in his videos.

Are you by any chance a fat fuck?