I fugged a girl raw after cumming in her mouth and just found out she might get pregnant from it

I fugged a girl raw after cumming in her mouth and just found out she might get pregnant from it
Should I buy a plan b?

punch her in the gut

pour mountain dew in her pussy

Grats on fatherhood. Raise him well.

how long ago did this occur? anything over 48 hours and plan B's chances of success go down the shitter.

there's a lot of conflicting information out there regarding viable semen inside of precum after ejaculation within the past 24 hours. it's really up in the air.

i'm assuming that's what you're afraid of? or did you ejaculate and then stick your ejaculate covered penis inside of her vajayjay?

she'll probably miss her period due to stress and you're going to be awake at night, wondering what's going to happen to your life if she decides to keep it.

t. guy that has been fucking his gf raw for two years, no contraceptives, S-tier pull-out game, no preggos (so far)

Should have just nutted in her cunt and had the fun and all of the danger and not just accidental danger.

There's a good chance she was on a "safe day" just to be on the safe side get plan b.

It happened a few hours ago
She swallowed my cum and sucked me off for a few minutes and then I went in
Put on a condom once things got going

(You)

i would get plan B. the likelihood of her getting preggers off this situation is pretty low but if she rolls good RNG then you're going to wish you had just spent the money.

i would also stop being a fucking retard but that may just be your natural state.

>>having sex with women you haven't confirmed are using an IUD or are your wife

Literally how are you fuckers this dumb.

I had no condoms and wasn't thinking very clearly
We all make mistakes user

Because I like sex.

I just make sure to take the condom with me because I've caught a girl going after my condom in the trash. Nasty bitch. Don't fuck crazies.

>/shg/
>Sexual health general
>reported
Literally autistic

babynames.com

What would she have done to the condom, used the cum inside and try to get herself pregnant? Does that even work?

Honestly probably wouldn't have worked due to spermicide (well it was sheepskin she was allergic to latex or some shit) and she's done other insane shit. Getting her preggo would have literally ruined my life.

All women are truly whores. And they're disgusting, except for the ones that are completely unattainable.

Seriously they're fucking nasty, vaginas are way grosser than anything on the male anatomy and a lot of girls get fucking yeast infections or worse.

Working in a pharmacy has tarnished me forever, all these cute girls are fucking whores. They buy birth control, 1 gram of azithromycin, metronidazole... Even the cutest and nicest are fucking whores. Every woman in the world is a whore. No hyperbole whatsoever.

>claims he put a condom on once things got heavy
>claims he had no condoms
Don't make excuses for being a retard

I don't want to fuck a dude much less a dude's furry bunghole. Sorry you feel that way bro. Lot's of people like sex, deal with it.

Plan B if she's not fat (gotta be under 165 for this to be effective). Ella is one that is supposed to be more effective both in normal and even in overweight women. Gotta do either one ASAP and they're both garbage if she was ovulating.

For some brujeria shit, try black cohosh to try and make her get her period.

>girls like to have sex the post
maybe you should try it one day

That wasnt me
Her period is supposed to be in about a week or so, not sure if shes ovulating and she weighs 90 lbs

I always fug girls raw dog because it is the only thing that I don't have self control over.
The std's I've had:
>HPV including warts
>Herpes 1 and 2
>Molluscum Contagiosum
>Sadness

But I haven't had the worst one of all yet, which is of course pregnancy

>I'm not a grill btw

Ovulation is usually a couple weeks before the period. It's unlikely that she is pregnant but better to know that she isn't, pony up for some pills.

>>Molluscum Contagiosum
thought i had this once but it was just a zit on my dick that stayed for like a month. It was really annoying cause i was trying to bang this girl but i didnt want her to think i had a std so i just kept delaying it.

>Should I buy a plan b?
Works 48 hours max.

You are like a little baby
Listen to this

>Got MC from a stripper I fugged a few times
>Had two spots
>Go to PP they say just pop them and clean them
>A few months go by
>Now I have ten spots
>Have to have three freezing treatments to get rid of them

She said a week or two, and her last one was last month I guess, I doubt she's ovulating but I'm still gonna buy the pills
I can get one soon as Saturday...

>she was allergic to latex or some shit
Lel heard that one before
Then it's going to be "condoms are painful for me"

ma man

almost 0%..actually I'm gonna go ahead and say 0%

>I can get one soon as Saturday...
Get one now or babynames.com

Forgot to add be there when she takes them to be 100% sure she swallows them

Like I said she was crazy. At least the sex was good. Glad to have hopped of that train.

>deleted her number/blocked facespace so I was tempted again

>getting almost JUSTed via pregnancy by a crazy chick but got out
We're kindred spirits you and I

I read it was affective up to 48/72 hours??

The longer you wait the smaller the chances of it working gets

A kick down the stairs is more effective the longer you wait

Slip a fuck tonne of vitamin C in her drinks.

Kek

>HPV
>Herpes
>"had"
lel

Take her to a planned parenthood type of clinic. They give free plan B pills.
My girls gotten them from there couple of times..