Running tights

Running tights
acceptable? or not acceptable?

only acceptable if you have big legs and wear shorts over them

If you wear running tights, make sure they are running tights and not compression pants.

Go to a random hood in Detroit running around with that shit and tell me if it's acceptable then.

this
fucking this

well I don't live off welfare soo

>wear shorts over them

What is the point? Just wear the shorts if you're that insecure.

how much you like buttsecks with brad, spad and chad? if yes, sure

I always see the huge bodybuilders at my gym wearing these under shorts to hide their tiny chicken legs

I like wearing these underneath normal shorts because i find them super comfy and they also hide my disgusting acne covered legs

acne on legs?
I have never heard of that
Acne on face, back, and chest, but on legs?
never
You must be one filthy person

I think I have a workout clothes fetish but if I had these I wouldn't be able to stop fapping.

go to the niggerist part of niggery town and tell me if something not nig like is acceptable.

I bet advocating reading ain't too acceptable either in Detroit.

This is the worst argument ive read

Fucking kek.

Tried on tights at a khols once and they felt great. But I feel my dick isnt big enough to wear them. I mean my ass is big but not my dick.

Grower not a shower.

>i'm a huge pussy that's afraid of black people, so much so that i let it influence what i wear around them

fucking lmao. what a cuck

It amazes me that people waste money on this shit. Do they think that the more money they spend, the more fit that get?

most likely, yes. i'm a musician and people will spend money on equipment until they're bankrupt, but they'll never actually practice the fucking instrument. it seems to me like it's the same way with fitness

Running tights aren't about increasing performance. You wear them when it's cold out so you don't freeze your dingle donger while running in the winter.

my ex bought me expensive (man's) lululemon running shorts and they're actually fantastic, i understand why people do this shit now

then i started squatting and they're far too small, tho :(

These things cost like $10 and are comfy as fuck

Yeah you can go high end lululemon type shit, but that doesn't make all of it expensive

It's comfy and warm

>muh hoodies and sweatpants

>running
>near niggers
why would i do this

>Running tights
>acceptable?
for running, yes. For anything else, no.

I would love to wear these on leg days, probably feels incredible and get great stretch. Everyone seems pretty against it though.
Inb4 wear shorts over them!
Wearing shorts over these defeats the purpose and is retarded

caring what other people think of you

unacceptable

>Not having the confidence and general intelligence to wear what you want

>running
>near niggers

To be fair, that's when I feel like I'm most likely to run.

totally acceptable if you are fit

wearing shorts over them is pathetic and crossfit-tier
as bad as wearing a phone arm-band

All thicc men should show off the goods