Manlet feels thread

Who here /manlet/? How do you deal with it?

>Tfw 5'8 midget
>Tfw measured myself every couple months over the years as a teen and hadn't grown a hair
>19 and haven't grown since one growth spurt during puberty at 12
>Shortest of 5 other brothers
>Would start getting into working out and weight lifting for a few months here and there
>Drop it because of low self esteem due to height

JUST kill me, why the fuck should I bother to work out and become Veeky Forums when I'll still never be respected by men, employers are less likely to hire me, or be attractive to women? To them no matter what I do I'll always be "compensating" for my "little man syndrome". Something of which I had no control over.

>Tfw even 12yr old girls are taller than me now days

Fucking humiliating, how can I even consider myself a man? This is seriously the worst possible curse you can be given to as a man. Even physically disabled people are treated nicer and with more respect than short men because they have a disability. Well guess what Chads, normies, and roasties? Being a manlet IS a disability and is discrimination, why do they kick us when we're already down, for something we couldn't help? YES I'm a genetic defect, NO I shouldn't be treated like shit for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxrec.com/bout/1268913
boxrec.com/bout/1535169
boxrec.com/boxer/474
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

consider suicide then you mental midget, i'm 6'2'' so don't ever really think about it but I know for a FACT its no where near as bad to be short as you make it to be irl

>step1: stop visiting this board
>step2: manlet is a state of mind

if you are that insecure about it, it will show and people will notice it, especially women. it's over, you can't do anything about it so face it and stop thinking about it or you will never make it and will always have napoleon complex.

t. 5'7 guy that has been with 30+ girls some of which were taller

An hero

I'm 5'7 and I have sex and a successful career. Whoops.

>Went to doctors to check out my stitches
>Always thought I was 6 foot
>Ask doctor to check height
>Check height
>187cm
>With my shoes on
>Take shoes off
>182cm
>Doctor says "Wow 5 foot, almost 6"

My heart sank when I heard the word 5
I just need to grow one more centimetre

it's one centimeter. The 6 foot thing is abitrary. you're effectively 6 feet tall, you're letting a meme ruin you.

>just 1 centimeter

then people start saying it's just 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 50. when does it stop?

you are either not a manlet or you are, and he is and so are you probably

Fuck off autist

Reminder that anyone under 5'10 should be referred to as 4'21 or below

could you speak 1 cm louder? i can't hear you up here

Lmao there's no way someone could be this stupid. Life is what you make it you low self esteem piece of human garbage. Manlet and Lanklet are mindsets. In real life I have never been discriminated or ever seen height discrimination. You have literally fallen for a Veeky Forums meme. I'm 5'8 -5'9 and getting into shape still looks a lot better on me than being a dyel or fatty. I've met swole small people and they get the same amount of respect as the swole tall people I've met. Note there is some exceptions to this but I have yet to meet a height whore irl . Most girls want you to be taller than them and since the average chick is 5'6 that's easy as fuck.

I got my driver's license at 17 and I was 5'6".

I'm almost 29 and I'm the same height.

join the army and turn yourself into a killing machine

>5cm shoes

Do you wear platform shoes?

just think about it, if you lift really hard being 5'6-5'8 is considered master race for lifting. look up body builders height you will be suprised

yeah, 5'6-5'8 look good in their own photos. Irl, compared to average 6'0 guy they look like mutant kids

OP you are such a pussy, I'm 5'5 and live perfectly normal life.

boxrec.com/bout/1268913

boxrec.com/bout/1535169

boxrec.com/boxer/474

you are just holding yourself back

Ask for MOS 19D. Or ask for 11B if you're raising another man's child.

The next 4 years are going to be a wild ride.

6'2 and 6'3 looks best

6'5 is best male height

5'10-6' looks best
t. girl

*6'6

>tfw 5'10.75"

I'm going to get an inversion table to hang upside down from 10 minutes a day every day. Its supposed to give you temporary height gains after a month or two of using it. I read a greentext story on here about how a 5'3 asian needed to be 5'4 to join the army so he used this to get him there.

>6'1
>Barely escape manlet status

Is this satire

>taller than 5'6"
Shit

Why won't she reply, Veeky Forums?

>tfw 5'8"

Pretty autistic first message desu

Well it was either that or
>hey bby u want sum fuk

wow you are so quirky and unique I can't imagine why she isnt sucking your cock right now

This. My bf is 5'11 and it's literally the perfect height. I never noticed anyone was so short 'til I started dating him but he really stands out most places we go. One chick in our group last week after seeing him was like "yeah my goal this year is to date a 6'0 guy".
Really it doesn't matter to girls. Overall look and personality is more. But if you have those and SOME height you really stand out in a room

tfw 5'7" w/ small dick
it's fucking awful mates

Yeah there's no way your shoes add 5 cm

that guy is cute, i feel so bad for him ;_;

lmao american midget roasties looking for amerimanlets.

i kinda feel you bro, i'm 5'5 but pic related gives me hope

hope it helps :(

>being born a white male in a western country
>complaining about anything that has to do with luck/genetics

Pussy.

Dude 5'8 is honestly not that short. Calm the fuck down.

reddit.com/r/short

They'll scream at you and call you tall. Over 170cm = nothing to complain about.

Those heights are incorrect.

>Be me, 5'7"
>Handsome face, smart, lift for years
>Two term President of my fraternity (small college)
>Lost v-card at 16
>Many GFs and fbuddys
>Lots of good friends, steady GF
>Work in medical sales and marketing

I honestly cant remember ever being made fun of for my height. If they did I would roast them with a better response.

Outside of Veeky Forums I have never seen any of this manlet crap. Same with small dick stuff. I imagine at around 5'2'' youre probably fucked, but what girl wants a skinny short guy over a jacked one?

Just be confident. The fuck would you worry about shit out of your control?

jesus I didnt realize how low res that image was

deleted.

>tfw 170cm but asian so it's somewhat acceptable.

ikr

Not correct. Hutcherson is 5'7". Also, Oscar Isaac is 5'8" and Boyega is 5'9".

bruh are you hung? like 6.5"+?
also handsome face helps a lot

when you're just some short small schmo, who's depressed and been given shit about being little his whole life, it's not as easy

Nope, dick is 5.8 inches I think. Havent measured in years. And ive banged some ludicrously attractive girls, and had several tell their friends what a great fuck I was.Not lately though :(
I was worried about my dick size when I was like 13 so I would read fucktons of sex articles and masturbate for around 40 minutes at a time to feel confident.
I have a handsome face. But I think its because I had some fucked up issues as a young teen and got sent away to a 'rehabilitation boarding school'

WHen I got back I had a chip on my shoulder and never took shit from anyone. Not like starting fights, just assertive and confident. If you can make a joke about someone in a group girls laugh and are like 'oh hey people like him and hes kinda cocky i like it'

Sure some people mocked my height, but every guy gets mocked for something. Literally everyone. You just make fun of them back and move on.

Never picked up a girl at a bar tho.

Man shut the fuck up. Global average height is 5'8". You're not short, you're average. I'm only 5'5", but I've had several one night stands and about 6 serious long-term relationships. Granted, I do have a bigger than average dick, so that probably helps. But still, all you have to do is be confident, smart, fit, and likeable.

This dude gets it.

You're lucky, OP. I got dwarfism, I'm only 3'10". Girls like me, but only cos I'm "cute" and they know that I know I'll never have a chance. You're not that bad, go get a girl and you'll be good.

post pics

well thanks man,
been in the dumps for a while, trying to find a way to climb out, with so little going for me/hangups

>falling for the manlet meme
srsly 5'8 isn't even that bad, yeah people will never see you as a tall guy but so what? i'd only be getting worried about my height if i was below 5'6 cos that's when people start looking at you funny

>tfw 6'1 and Hispanic.

seriously might as well be 6'7 as not many spics grown any taller than 5'7.

I'm normal sized but by looking at the OP's picture its easy to compare which height range has best body proportions

how the fuck do i grow taller?

I'm sick of being a 6'2 manlet, i just need a couple more inches

Post pics of your face( hide eyes for privacy)

>tfw 6'1 barefoot
>Wear boots for work
>stand at almost 6'3 all day
>come home and sit in shame as i remove them
>pic related

Why even live, fucking inches away from demi-god status

Fuck me Ive never related so hard. I wear steel toed shoes all the time cause its winter and Im autistic or whatever and they give me about 2 inches. Now Im 6 feet. Taller then all women and most ish men. Now with these boots Im 6 2. I'm taller then like 90% of men. Its just when I switch to shoes I go from noticibly tall to average.

>Handsome face
There you go. You should shut the fuck up since average/ugly short guys have no chance are literally either condemned to being alone or beta providers who will be disposed off at the soonest opportunities.

>Be 6'0
>Hispanic

I lucked out so hard in the gene department christ I speak spanish fluently yet I look whiter than snow.

My boyfriend is 5'7" and he bangs me every night. Hang in there. Find a better outlook on life- that's your biggest curse.

srs questions to the actual gayfags, how come super tall gay guys always hit on me? I'm 5'8 and consistently get guys who have to be like 6'3 or some shit try to hit on me.

Is one guy usually taller and the other shorter?
oh god is the short guy the girl?
fml

no one is the girl. both are guys.

you are probably just pinging their gaydar. examine yourself for unacknowledged attraction to men.

>tfw 6'1.5"

W-what am I?

lol

Pretty much what this guy said. Don't fall into a victim complex. Play with the cards you're dealt and stop being a complete bitch flooding this board with shit tier threads.

5.2/10 at most

Daily reminder 5'10.5 is 5'10

You dont round up manletos

>be me
>5'4"
>shoe size been a 9 since middle school
>shrunk to an 8 after lifting
>middle school PE shirt still fits
>can lie my way into being 17 for movie discounts when wearing hood and shaved
>have to stand on toes to reach any pull down bar
>cant reach pull up bar even with stool
>has been years since ive had cereal from it being on top shelf
>amazoness fetish now applies to 5'8"+
>grills shorter than me are either children or literal grills
>my hands make my dick look normal size

>5'10"-5'11"ish
>Aesthetic physique
>Good jawline/facial genetics
>Still virgin because autistic
Daily reminder that gains can't cure social autism.
Any tips?
I don't want to die bitter and alone.

>5'5"
>5'3" grill
>work in IT management role

Don't care too much OP.

>left side of the chart
>handsome af
>pure aesthetics everywhere

>right side
>goofy ugly weirdos (and idris elba)

5'9" is optimal male height
lankets are the most deluded people alive

We are born alone and die alone.

This kid is like 15 years old lmfao, look at the jaw and brow ridge on that future Chad

fuck you incel hating pussies

I'm not even a manlet, and this is fucking heartwrenching to watch. I just want to make all of you taller, bruhs.

i dont see anything wrong with this video

dude probably has more balls than a lot of us here to even go and get that pic taken

>bullies exist

yes we know OP. Fuck em and get on with your life

>5cm shoes sole

finally an accurate scale

lol

5'9 black guy here. do i get a pass since muh culture and grills wont care about my manlet status?

lmao and the midgets still have to compensate. napoleon complexes are so cute.

>hispanic

doesn't matter when everyone views you as a cockaroach. might as well be 5'5 friendo

>tfw 6'0" king of manlets.

literally the perfect height to build muscle. Manlets will see you as their king and lanklets will never have a full physique like this.

me? If that's what helps you sleep at night then sure babe

Kek

>Hutcherson is 5'7"
Dont trust jewgle dog

Same but not mexican thank God

Faggots will fuck everything with a penis

Kek

Age ??

You say that now, but dont come crying when u get cucked by a Mexican.

funny because latinas come crying to me that they prefer white men over their own kind because of your over-jealousy and machismo.