How long can I survive on drinking bone broth alone and nothing else?

How long can I survive on drinking bone broth alone and nothing else?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/how-long-can-a-person-sur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably a lot of time.

Why?

bump

because I just started this

A few monthz

Just because. Now shut the fuck up loser.

6-12

Is this a good idea for gut health?

I have horrible constipation.

because if you're in need of shedding calories fast you're probably very fat and thus could live off nothing but water and vitamins for a month.

weeks?

>Unlike total starvation, near-total starvation with continued hydration has occurred frequently, both in history and in patients under medical supervision. Survival for many months to years is common in concentration camps and during famines, but the unknown caloric intake during these times makes it impossible to predict survival.

scientificamerican.com/article/how-long-can-a-person-sur/

No, years.

but I'm not fasting completely. I'll be drinking bone broth.

Stop falling for memes jesus
Fuckin bone broth sipping faggots

your whole life

That's near-starvation, dude.

Bone broth has good shit you can survive off

why not just control your eating like a normal person? you're never gonna make it if you're always looking for the easy/quick ways.

amen

because i think i have lyme disease or something and am trying to kill the bacteria

Has anyone actually tried this?

>curing lyme disease with fucking bone broth
Veeky Forums

and fasting(starving the bacteria)

Are you actually considering this?
Goddamn people are really retarded when it comes to something as simple as weight loss

/thread

It's Lyme disease. Why would you wreck your body's ability to function and fight infection through starvation and malnutrition

Try it and report back mate

>It's Lyme disease. Why would you wreck your body's ability to function and fight infection through starvation and malnutrition
The lyme disease will die out if I starve it.

Also I'm drinking bone broth, it has enough nutrients and minerals for me

It's Lyme Disease not the plague. Are you an immunocompromised 80 year old? You don't need to "starve" it just eat a normal healthy diet and it will sort itself out.

>bone broth has enough nutrients and minerals for me

Do you have any muscle? Are you a camp survivor? Bone broth does not have anywhere fucking near the calories and nutrients your body needs to function normally on a daily basis or fight disease off

>You don't need to "starve" it just eat a normal healthy diet and it will sort itself out.
BUT I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND A MILLIONS DIFFERENT TYPES OF ANTIBIOITCS AND NOTHING WORKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY INTESTINES ARE PARALYZED AND I'M SUPER CONSTIPATED AND MY LIFE IS RUINED

FUUUUCCCKK

Good one

I have ulcerative colitis. Shit's for life. Complaining to the wrong person about bowel pain and constipation lol. You must have other health issues complicating your recovery, a normal person should be able to kick Lyme disease without resorting to a bone broth cleanse. Is your diet shit? I only assume that you were making poor health lifestyle choices prior if you were seriously considering living off bone broth as a solution

>I have ulcerative colitis. Shit's for life.
Not if you do something about it.

>a normal person should be able to kick Lyme disease
HAHAHAHAHA
Jesus christ are you this fucking delusional?
Do you realize some people get stuck with lyme disease for YEARS and nothing helps them.

>Is your diet shit?
Whenever I try to eat healthy I get much worse and more constipated.

It's an auto immune disease you dipshit. For life. Nothing to be done but medicate it into remission

You can kick Lyme disease faggot
>try to eat healthy I get worse/consitpated

I'd bet my dogs life you don't know the first thing about eating "healthy" and we're probably in shit shape in regards to both nutrition and exercise before you self diagnosed yourself with Lyme disease.

>It's an auto immune disease you dipshit.
Yes, UC is.

Lyme is not. It's a bacterial infection. Completely different shit.

>you don't know the first thing about eating "healthy"
Yes yes I do.
Believe me, I'd had this shit for 8 years and it's gotten progressively worse.

you could probably do it for quite a while, but you would need an enormous amount of bones to make broth from to get the amount of calories & macros you need. Even then it would be lacking in some vitamins and possibly minerals.

>It's an auto immune disease you dipshit. For life. Nothing to be done but medicate it into remission
>he doesn't have a gene editing machine
lmao