Facial aesthetics thread

Facial aesthetics thread.

Post/rate/comment/share tips

Other urls found in this thread:

aveda.com/product/6743/16663/skin-care/moisturizer/botanical-kinetics-hydrating-lotion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn be as attractive as based jake or tom hardy

Rate

Not the best pic of you, i guess so 6-7/10

Ok. For you, hair 6/10, eyes 8/10 and chin 6/10

how to get tan without cancer? its still cold here but once spring comes I really want to get some color

I don't think you could have taken a worse picture of your face.

hydrate your lips more and you will be 1 point more attractive. you have a marginally large forehead so having hair buffed up like that exaggerates it. try different haricuts imo
nice jawline

Thanks, great tips

You look like someone smashed Matt Damon and Jeremy Renner together at 50 mph

eat a lot of carrots for a long time

you don't get cancer as soon as the fucking sun hits you.. man up

Get a haircut and lower body fat

also dont do the chad squinch you look fucking stupid

Let me have it Veeky Forums

>jfmsu haircut
>no cheekbones
>stupid dadrock facial hair

would not bang

Shave that cucktee off and accept that you are an inferior male.

Hahaha why do you look scared

I like to think of myself as a strong 6

I have measured my bodyfat, it is 8.2%

Can hardly see your face take a better picture

Sure buddy

Are you Edward Norton from American History X?

>dem faces

Are there any decent facial ae on Veeky Forums

You have a gf?

How did you know?

sup Veeky Forums

>tfw face is finally approaching 8+ status
>hairline starting to recede

Father why have you forsaken me

same but thinning on the crown

B-Movie action hero mode?

Hi brad

How fucked is my face Veeky Forums?

work some rogaine into that shit

even if they're thinner hairs they're something

my crown isn't going yet but I figured I'd give minox a go for that since it's apparently more effective for crown thinness

Why are you squishing your lips. Makes you look like old grandpa without teeth

Looks better than 6

Fixed

Wtf my phone is fucked

kek

here you go

lose fat and you'll prob be 6-7/10

No he wont, doont give him false hopes

>
>
>Can hardly see your face take a better picture

Here's the most recent one I've got

Not very masculine but I am sure a lot of gay guys would like to use you as a bottom

Sideways, as always.

>duckface

Make a proper picture you homo

How hard is it to not make a silly face and take a picture from the front so we can clearly see what kind of face you have

We should have a thread for maximizing facial aesthetics. So far, this is what I've learned works for me.

>be very lean for maximum angularity and sunken cheeks
>carrots for orange glow that makes skin aesthetic
>get a nice tan
>BUY A GOOD MOISTURIZER ALWAYS. DON'T BUY CHEEP WALMART SHIT UNLESS IT'S CETAPHIL. The facial moisturizer I use is by Aveda. It's actually the same moisturizer that David Gandy uses. Shits kinda expensive
>water water water
>exfoliate like every 3rd day with a wash cloth
>I use acne.org cleanser and cetaphil cleanser. These are the ones that have worked the best
>ALWAYS wear an SPF of 20 or higher when going outside--even if it's for 5 mins.
>don't touch your face
>don't let sweat accumulate on your face ever (you can buy small face cloths from cetaphil that are designed to remove grease and excess oil throughout the day)

I'm actually not fat idk why I look fat in the picture I'm 6'2" 185 lbs
;(

>cheep

I'm fucking retarded. CHEAP****

just be urself bro

SPF doesn't prevent tanning?

I hope you don't troll me, but I'm not American and I don't know what a washcloth is. Is it a differente kind of towel?

>nose too small
>philtrum too long
>receding hairline
>negative canthal tilt
>small chin
>ok jaw
>good eye color
>tiny mouth

5.3/10 best I can do

lel that shit won't work if you're not attractive. I'm positive that anyone without a facial deformity can be at least a 6/10.
No, but the higher the SPF the harder it will be to tan.
Yeah, a washcloth is like a smaller version of a towel that's designed for your hands and face. I gently scrub my face with one of these every 3 days. Don't fall into the hype of buying exfoliating brushes or anything like that.

So I can use a normal dry towel?

As far as moisturizer goes, I like Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer for sensitive skin. Shit's lit, fampai.

I've found that almost any "sensitive skin" variant is better than the original product.

6.8/10

I like to wet it with warm water first. Doing it dry will be too harsh on the skin.

sunscreen is awful for you and the zinc ones look like heavy makeup

Just dont be a retard and let your skin bake in the heavy sun. Avoid high hours and youll be fine.

if ur gonna be doing a duckface you gotta have the aesthetics for it. zyzz could've done a duckface but u cant

also from this picture its hard to tell maybe a 5.5 or 6 but ur jaw is really hurting u and so is your hair

good tips lad

this dude is handsome asf

Not with those disgusting stretch marks.

>sunscreen is awful for you

This is literally the worst advice/opinion I've ever heard.

I'll link to the moisturizer from Aveda. Like I said, it's expensive but it's literally one of the best products you can buy.

aveda.com/product/6743/16663/skin-care/moisturizer/botanical-kinetics-hydrating-lotion

Don't buy dirty cheap shit SPF.
You can find SPF that doesn't leave any white residue or make your face look oily and shit.

Prefer the ones that look like a gel, not a cream, and have a slight colour pigment to make your skin tone look even.

Sunscreen is full of xenoestrogens
you put that shit on your skin everyday it accumulates

also you give horrible fucking advice recommending overpricec products full of this kind of shit. you can just put some coconut oil once every few days and your skin will be plenty moisturized

Dude, I'm not gonna get into an argument with you but whoever told you putting a moisturizer on your face with an SPF in it is retarded. That's broscience. Research for yourself.

And coconut oil is good if you don't have sensitive skin. Coconut oil has a comedogenic rating of 4 which means it'll clog your pores and break you out if you have sensitive skin.

I should also note that the moisturizer I listed above uses coconut oil so BE CAREFUL with it. Use in small amounts but the product says it will not increase further acne/cause acne or clog pores. I have very sensitive skin and it's worked fine for me.

Nigga ive done my research. Putting chemicals on your skin every day is fucking stupid. Why do you think womens skin look like horse shit by the time they are 30? Coconut oil or jojoba oil is much better. Either way I am not following your stupid fucking advice if someone else does w/e

The Aveda product I recommended doesn't have "stupid fucking chemicals" in it and it actually uses a small amount of Coconut oil, so I guess you're "fucking stupid" too. For the average person in here with sensitive skin, smearing heavy oils on their face will break them out. Some "research" you've done if you think oil-based products are good for individuals that are acne prone. LOL.

Henry Cavill

I have a pretty similar face, hair and facial hair. People tell me he is my doppleganger. I think he is no homo very handsome, very masculine looking

>Why do you think women's skin look like horse shit by the time they are 30?

They sleep with heavy make-up on, they tan like retards and don't use SPF.

Didn't get much responses in that earlier thead.

Please tell me everything that needs fixing.

5'10 110lbs.

I just look fucking dirty and ill despite taking care of my looks.

>I have a pretty similar face
>doesn't post it

Cavill is the patron saint and inspiration of receding hairline bros worldwide

Let me know fellas

Hair has grown to a better length and facial hair looks better now, but this is me.

Wat do /fit

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>5'10 110lbs
>110lbs

nigga, what the fuck

You look handsome, don't let the beard grow too much.

>ill

You're a fucking skeleton, that's why.

daily reminder that hairline or hair in general doesnt matter if ur attractive

just look at jude law

u have a bad profile, especially without a beard, right?

u have those low intelligence genes

daddy :3

go to bed, son

Come tuck me in, dad.

Don't make me get the belt now

dude, you look like my little brother.
I think you should let your hair grow and wait 5 years and then you'll be a handsome young man.