Tfw manlet

>tfw manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women so funny

she doesn't even look good. why am i supposed to care what she thinks?

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

those standards are actually pretty reasonable, at least its not 6'5, 8.5 inch dick, millionaire
angry manlet spotted

Whoa what a cunt. I wonder what her life is like now.

>When he is 6'2, 7 inch dick, attractive face, fit and he asks "What that Mouf do?"
>When he is 7 inch dick
>When he is attractive face

dumb roastie

My stats
5'10 ft
16 cm
averge face

> purposefully typing out nigger speak

Hmm, lets face it, that pic was made by a guy with those stats who wants to fuel his ego. 7 inch dicks are in abbundance, go to The Netherlands and every other guy is 6'2.

holy shit that was funny

>in abundance
>around 5% of society

>6'1
>7.5"
>Ok face
I have hope if this is how they react when I ask "What that mouth do?"

Twenty year old beta/betaette who's absolutely convinced that speaking in a faux british accent that exists only in english language courses for unemployable losers makes them a superior person.

You actually type like that when you want to pretend to be intellectual or smurt, don't you.
I bet your pinky was in the air the whole time.

wtf are you babbling about you idiot

weapons-grade autism

what dat mouf do

cuck pls

Older married guy here. Are young women such sluts that you can actually say things like what dat mouf do in person and they don't get upset?

nigger detected

What I meant was, 7-inchers are common enough that 5's 6's and 7/10s can easily meet and fuck guys with them. Nothing to be ecstatic about on the womans part, 9 inch would be a different story.

>tfw not manlet
>but still dicklet

>those standards are actually pretty reasonable
they're all still well above average and the chances of a guy having all four are pretty slim.

How old are you?
60?
Shit, even in the 80's surfer bro chads and breakdancing jamals would say things just as crude and get their dicks sucked instantly.

The fuck? Fuck, even in ye ole' ancient times squires would tell the daughters of the local fish merchant "Use thine mouth to polish my lance" and they'd be on their knees re-enacting a scene from doggfart.

It's a joke. Women can have senses of humor too.

Depends how attractive you are. Also, don't kid yourself. Your wife probably did more for less before she met you. Older generations were way more sexually active than current generations.
Everyone wants sex.