Walk into the gym and see this cunny lifting weights

>walk into the gym and see this cunny lifting weights
what do you do?

Be glad for her that she started that early, wished I started lifting that early.

>that hip swinging
That girl is going to end up in a wheelchair by high school

how much weight is this?

I would tell her parents that lifting heavy at that age is dangerous and will cause serious musculoskeletal issues

>I would lie to her parents
Why would you do that?

upwards of 145lbs in 3rd webm

You are an ass, her mother knows how to train her!!!!!!!

I'm guessing just over 100lbs. That's not a standard bar at all, and those are fairly thin bumpers

dat ass

who the fuck gave a 7 year old girl a barbell? and this is lifting 3pl8 meaning she possibly started as young as 5 or 6, what the fuck?

I'm all for my kids starting at 13 or 14, but this is fucking insane, she's going to get fucked up before secondary

first one is 120lbs
second is 140
third is 175
and this one is 165

This girl is going to be pumping test by 14 and attaching a dick to herself by 16. Sad!

>at that age is
phew... I thought a 10 year old was squating more than me for a second.

fuck off /pol/

this is 155

That a 25 bumper and two 15 bumper on each side, not 3pl8.

Do you people think that children in the past sat around all day until they were 18? They worked. Work on a farm would be way harder on the body than front squatting baby weight, and somehow people werent all midgets in the past. Also, most professional lifters started at that age. I mean really professionals like Arnold or Illyan.

>tfw have been trying to get my girlfriend into lifting for 2+ yrs.
>tfw she has trouble squatting 175
>tfw recently gained potbelly and weights 145lbs, despite still being weak
>eats all my god damn snacks and drinks my BCAAs even though she's doing cardio and a lame assercise routine

Help

that cunt is gonna be so tight!
get it while it's fresh lads.

>lifting heavy weights while you're still growing

Great way to fuck up your development.

They also died at 50

yeah I didn't have a spoiled childhood, I did heavy labour for my father as a young child and started lifting in a gym when I was 13

that doesn't excuse the fact that a 6 year old >>>girl>boy

I'd give her a slap and tell her to go play with her fucking barbie dolls.

Stop living your parents failed dreams

No need to attach a dick. Her clit will grow into one with enough test blasting.

They gotta be fake. Carved out of hardwood and painted or something. Are there really parents out there that would let their kid do this?

That was due too poor medical care, nutrition, and hygiene.

>that mom science