How do you keep your beard Veeky Forums?

How do you keep your beard Veeky Forums?

I keep mine gross, and a little bit racist.

If I grow mine out, my head looks like a fucking ball.

Shave every Monday

under 1 inch of growth I trim every week currently have a stache and goatee growing it out for a full beard. Even with the awkward phase I get a lot more attention from women as a sophomore in college. I could count the guys I see with facial hair on one hand that I see on my campus a day.

Wildman style
It makes me look more intimidating when I make faces while I lift

It's a pain when it's short, so you've got to grow it out some. Mine has gotten to the point I can finally wrap it around handles.

It doesn't really go great with free weights as you're pretty restricted by the range of motion.

Instead I opt for the cables using either a standard T-bar for a two point attachment, or a single strap setup for a one point attachment.

With the T-bar you get some great purchase so I do reverse head tilts with those. I'm all the way up to 25lbs now which I think is pretty good progress, considering my beard used to tire out at 5lbs.

Now with the nylon strap wrapped dead center under the chin, I go for a rotate and pull to work the chops. Make sure you turn slowly, you don't want to cheat by bouncing these reps or your beard won't actually get any stronger and it can be a one trip ticket to split city.

Post workout I use a shampoo made of 1cup EVOO, a scoop of whatever protein powder you have on hand (I like strawberry for the smell), and if you want to add some mass, include finely ground oats to the mix.

Every once in a while I'll run the trimmer over it at the highest setting, just to even things out

Other than that, I don't really do much

Mr Natty's beard soap, elixir and oil. Bluebeards beard wash is ok but Mr Natty is GOAT.

argon oil is legit for beard softness. Eating out a girl with a soft beard makes them nut so fucking quick.

This is my first beard ever. I use 2 drops of beard-oil every morning and a beard-brush afterwards. Without this it would be messy and i enjoy taking care of myself these days.

Being a bit buff and having a beard really changes the way others aproach me, way more respectful. Its funny as fuck.

Its true.

I could grow a beard out but I don't. Prefer the clean shave look desu

where 2 cop those sunglsses

You shave it, because women don't like beards

>Bullshit, the post

Has anyone used rogaine to stimulate beard growth?

I keep the chin part a little longer to compensate for being a chinlet. I also have long hair, which I tie into a half-ponytail or a manbun (inb4). It works so far. I take inspiration from Jason Momoa.

Ive been doing that for about a week now, but i think im going to stop because the headaches are way too intense. I have seen an increase in hair growth though

They are a sticker added to the picture with some program. I swear Veeky Forums is getting dumber by the day.

Of the 5 women I've been with, 1 has preferred beards. A lot of women like beards by proxy right now because women like having the coolest guy on their arm, and beards are cool right now.

>why yes that IS balding medication in my medicine cabinet! You see, I apply this to the bottom of my face twice a day because I can't grow my glorious chin-mane naturally. Remember, if your boyfriend is a babyface he is actually your GIRLFRIEND! Now if you'll excuse me, I have an Art of Manliness article to get back too!

>shaving the stache
Mudslime git out reeee

>How do you keep your beard Veeky Forums?

I lather it up with a special cream and run a razor over it until there's none of it left twice a week.

>only been with 5 women
definitely listen to this guy

>How do you keep your beard Veeky Forums?
by not shaving it off

fuck everyone who disagrees, bearded buff guys with manbuns and semi on the sides are my demise

i just don't shave it, makes it pretty easy to keep

>Women dont like one of the manliest traits a man can have
Sure kiddo
Women dont know what they like, you gotta make em like whatever the fuck you want by being confident and alba about your shit

>guys with manbuns
disgusting

Also, trim neckline and cheekline if necessary

If you stop taking rogaine will the hair fall off?

Like this.

u jelly?

Beards are a meme. Only hipster faggots have beards. It's no coincidence that the manliest jobs like fireman, cop, military require you to be clean shaved. Keep hiding your tiny chin pussies

Bump

Anyone know a good way to keep it trim?

I'm similar to But you see how he has those long whiskers sticking out looking a little homeless? I don't have an easy way of getting those. Right now I just buzz them one at a time but there's gotta be a more efficient way. Because the next day theres just another dozen sticking out.

Yeah it's because of 'manliness' and not because beards are a hazard if you're a fireman or a cop.

>too lazy to actually deal with a beard long-term so I just keep the neck and upper cheeks clean and let it grow till I'm annoyed by it then just take the no-guard to it every 4-5 weeks

I'm constantly cycling between a full thick beard and a 5 o'clock shadow. Takes about a week after trimming for it to look like a full beard again so after a month it's usually pretty juicy.

The facial hair underneath is in pretty good shape but I can't get the hair on my sides to not look shitty. It always looks frizzy, dry, thin. Does my facial hair just suck or is there something I should be doing?

I use barber clippers (the ones for your head) instead of a beard trimmer.

Hold on, I've literally just been contracted as a fireman and no one has said anything about shaving yet

I agree
something like this is my goal

clean shaven because it would look like shit otherwise