Fuck /fit

FUCK YOU /FIT.

Fuck you for destroying my life. Fuck all of you faggots that say that 5'10 is manlet height. Fuck all of you that complain about not having a gf but are decent looking.

Take my life for example. 5'5, crooked nose, 5/10, middle eastern, bad physique and weak as hell only benching 60 kg after 5 years of hard training and eating. Fuck everything about this place. This place is a cess-pool of people that have it good already and are complaining about literally the smallest shit meanwhile people like me are in the deep end of the dating pool.
People say that middle eastern people have it good in Europe but it's not. Only if you're good looking then you can score here. Otherwise most of the girls i see here are with white guys, like 90 percent of them. So fuck you guys for saying that we steal your girls.

I tried tinder for 1 month. FOR 1 FUCKING month. The only thing i did was swipe like on every girl. After 1 month i got two matches whereas one was an asian exchange student that unmatched me and the other was horribly ugly. Fuck my life sincerely. Girls have been making fun of my face and height since i was small and other guys can't even take me seriously. My voice even sounds like a little bitch.

Seriously to all you people here. Fuck you for making people like us feel like shit every day.

>bad physique and weak as hell only benching 60 kg after 5 years of hard training and eating

this is a troll

I'm serious. When i started i only benched the bar and now i can do 60 kg for 5 reps maybe 4.

take steroid faggot.

>and the other was horribly ugly
She should be ideal for you.

Picture?

Shoo shoo incel!

Girls don't really care about height really though. I've dated a manlet who was 5'4 and I'm 5'5. I had no issues, it was more about his personality that I had issues with. Just lighten up, and stop being fucking gloomy. Grills aren't dumb, they can sense that shit from miles away.

Thanks that made my day better

Didn't know Cheekie was a grill. did the manlet have a good face?

Stop being a fucking pussy and take some steroids. You for some reason just become more attractive while having higher testo. I tried a 3 week oral cycle once and I got more attention from everyone that I ever had.

You cant blame genetics for a 60k bench after 5 years of training. Its obvious that youre a lazy, whiny faggot

He was an average faced bodybuilder with a pissening personality. It was terrible. I could even see myself dating a 5'0 with a good personality, as long as OP has that he'll be fine really.

i need some photo evidence

>After 1 month i got two matches whereas one was an asian exchange student that unmatched me and the other was horribly ugly.
>asian exchange student that unmatched me

bruh my sides

>CARING WHAT GIRLS THINK

HAHAHAHAH FAGGOTS

I'm going to disregard most of your post, because when you give up on women and improve yourself, and become happy with yourself, they will come to you. Women can perceive when you don't love yourself, if nothing else they can see this. If you have been working out for 5 years and have that progress, you need to take a hard look at your integrity, with yourself and the things you say on an anonymous board. Ask for help, be honest with yourself and your level of commitment and effort, don't stretch the truth as a way to express yourself.

makes me really curious of what his tinder profile looked like.

I'll upload it for you guys so you'll realise that i'm not fucking kidding

>60kg after 5 years of "hard" training and "eating"

If this is really true either you're delusional or there's something inherently wrong with you. I started out weak as fuck, couldn't even bench the bar since my arms were shaking so bad just trying to lower it. A few months later and doing 60kg for reps easily.

If you're serious bro I feel for you. Go to a doctor and get your hormone levels tested. If what you said is true, you're probably really low test.

this

Horrible advice.
You're the exception not the rule. Most girls are stupid and insanely shallow. Maybe you aren't but that's only you. Vast majority of women will judge him that's just a fact.
Also
Namely don't matter for you cause you're Asian. So assuming you have a very shallow and small vagina. So ops chide dick won't bother you but it would bother a 5'6 whitey.

There's a lot of outcasts around these parts, we are practically family. It can't be that bad bro

would you match me Cheekie? 5'10" k.o.m. here

oops forgot pic

Sure women will judge you based on your height, we all judge people for (x) reasons, but if you can't change it, move on, accept it and improve what you can. We can say manlets this, manlets that all night, but if you are a happy manlet, that's better. Humor and charisma thrive in happiness, and those traits will make you seem a bigger man.

this is the best picture someone ever taken from me one year ago. In all of my other pics i look like utter shit.

>middle Eastern
You're an insecure retard who cant take advantage of his exotic background. Persian here, living in Norway, banging blondies left and right. You have to own yourself! You ssy crooked nose, I say sign of masculinity and character. You say short I say yeah well fuck youre pretty fucking short lel, but dont worry plenty of qt shorties out there hungry for some spicy dick, you just got to work witj what you got and improve instead of bitching and feeling sorry for yourself

No shit faggot but that's not how the mind works. You can't be obsessed with something and just say hey I can't change it so let's move on and all of a sudden you move on. It's not a light switch. You don't think op k ones he can't change his height? Of course he does. Doesn't change the fact it still bothers him. I ducking hate these threads cause all these stupid faggots just come out of the wood work and spout this pseudo bullshit "hey if you can't change it just accept it". That's real fucking easy to say but doing it is insanely fuxking difficult. Please eat shit and die.

You basically ruined the bait, bro.

How the fuck can you be so incompetent, you can't even bait properly you stupid dumb nigger FUCK YOU retarded motherfucker

Your not bad looking, your just insecure and don't put yourself out there. You need to either get more confidence or get more confidence by lifting right.

Start by changing that file name bro, you are your worst obstacle with that shit. You look decent, but you really need to get that bench up fuuuck.

FUCK YOU FOR FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!

get the fuck over it, you've got 60 more years, you gonna cry every day about your fucking nose?

that is honestly not very ugly, good forearms too, i think you are your own worst enemy bruh

>insanely difficult
Maybe, but the first step to overcoming a mental obstacle is realizing it's not impossible. This isn't some hippy, religious, or psychological humdrum man, it's just pushing forward with your life and not whining about it like a boy.

bait. if not kys or get your test levels checked

I agree whining gets you nowhere but I hate seeing Stupid shit like this. Bullshit hype "hurr durr just get over it bro"
It's so ducking stupid.

My first thoughts too. If you're ugly, which it sounds like you are, what do you expect? To match with fucking super models? I'm sure that ugly chick would love to match with Chad like you want to match with Stacy but it ain't gonna fucking happen.

If you want to match with better looking people then you have to become better looking yourself. Lift more, plastic surgery, whatever. Life is about dealing with unfair choices so figure it out or just take your life.

Most girls don't know what they want, but I can say for sure that every grill like a man with big heart. is right, maybe there are a lot of grills who judge, but you just gotta move on with it.
Nice build, if you have the matching good personality to go along with your gains, chicks would kill to have you.

Stop blaming your failures on your race you pathetic sack of shit. I'm an average height handsome Arab living in California and I never have problems with women
This, when I tell women I'm a Christian Palestinian they go fucking crazy, they love that shit

>this is considered ugly
Am i a circus freak ??

i have no sympathy, you shouldn't be here to begin with

get out of europe you subhuman

Get out of Europe and America fucking Muslim cunts

Wow! They finally released picture of Allah.

This reminds me of the story of the Syrian migrant who said it was hard to get a girlfriend after migrating to europe...while he was on trial for several rapes

OP youre an idiot, european girls are mongoloids in many cases and they used to get wet at the mere mention of "foreigner" but now the tide is turning and many girls dont want migrants/foreigners so ofc its gonna be harder

Inshallah
Fuck Islam and deport Muslims
Including op

I'd just like to say that I went to a club for the first time last night and had a terrible time

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!