I'm starting to get a huge gut. I mean I look pregnant sometimes. I'm still getting stronger and gaining muscle...

I'm starting to get a huge gut. I mean I look pregnant sometimes. I'm still getting stronger and gaining muscle, but it's grossing me out and my girlfriend is making fun of me. Is it normal?

pic not me but related. I look stronger but also bigger gut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn, ass like a thotty doe

Looks like lordosis.

Stop eating so many carbs you fuck

Eat leaner and meaner

first off: fix your posture. then retake the pic

It means you're bloated you stupid because nigger

I thought carbs were the stuff that build muscle?

You're eating too much. 2 options, either calorie count better, or just lift heavy and deal with a fucking long ass cut when the time comes.

Personally, I'd just eat a tad less, maybe switch out a meal or two for a shake.

Troll or retard

Protein builds muscle

But there are good carbs and fats you can eat, just focus on eating healthy food

If you can't do that deal with your carb baby

They are, remember to eat those protons for energy though.

looks like bad posture to me

literally just bad posture. you're probably not even too overweight, just bad posture.

How do you fix this posture?

Do cardio on an empty stomach, this helped me out of your position.

And start eating better. Water only, or maybe a little tea. Less carbs, no shitty sugars.

Also a lot of this is your posture, stand up straighter.

Op here this is actually me. I don't think my posture is too bad.

5'8" 170lbs

>low test
>too much eating
>not lifting heavy

You need to cut for a month or two, like now. If you keep 'bulking' you're going to go above 30% in a month lol. I know it's hard because you don't have any discernible muscle mass, but don't bulk any more, pls don't fall for the gomad meme.

Carbs are 100% necessary for building muscle. I fell for the "Carbs are bad meme" but never again. Now that I eat 300+ carbs a day I don't feel lightheaded whenever I lift.

you still probably have anterior pelvic tilt at least
youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg

your upper body posture looks off too from the first pic, but can't tell for sure.

How do you gain 50+ lbs in a month?

first pic is not op

Can you still get stronger while cutting, or do you just keep doing the same weight the whole time while cutting?

30% bodyfat not weight

kinda debateable

i think most believe you can't really build muscle though. But continue to work out to keep what muscle you do have

> I look stronger

KEK you delusional low test nu-male

do you know how much fat 30% BF is?

how do you fix low test

stop standing like afucking faggot though