Heart palpations

Hey fit,
These past 2 days I've been having heart palpations. I'm almost 100% sure that it's being caused by anxiety but I'm not sure. Any home remedies or advice. I don't really have the time to go to the doctor right now and I was hoping it would die down and go away. Pic unrelated

try smoking crack.. its supposed to calm you down

no home remedies for heart palpitations. I had palpitations that got worse and worse, it was congenital and nothing else i could do. visit a doctor.

>have regular heart palpitations
>lifting one day
>palpitation mid rep
>triggered fast, pounding heart beat that wouldn't get slower with rest
>suddenly corrected itself after 30 minutes

>people not scared shitless at anything heart related

I don't like going to the doctor either, but you are literally retarded if your heart is doing weird shit and you don't get checked asap

medfag here. Heart palpations are like thrombus factories. Get it checked asap.

Drink a glass of red wine every day

Thanks for the advice. I won't be able to make it to a doctor untill Tuesday. Anything I can do untill then? The palpations aren't major and I'm not dizzy.

I got to 3/4 of my dosage Yohimbine last tuesday but I got crazy heart pain, obviously not taking it anymore.

Went to 3 pharmacies and they all said to go get it checked out.
Urine, blood, EKG and Xray all came back negative and normal.

I'm getting this super tightness of my chest just like OP.

Is this anxiety? I never experienced anything like this.

Lol I had experienced these almost 4 years ago.
I went to the doctor and all tests was normal.
Only to realize 3 years later that this is caused by anxiety.

Learned to cope with it. Haven't taken any meds. I did some running eventually then took lifting about a year ago.

I'm thinking of starting on meds.

What would you guys recommend?

go to a doctor and get a ekg

if you don't there is a possibility you will experience sudden death via cardiac arrest

Don't sweat it. I had heart palpitations last year and got an EKG and have bicuspid aortic valve disease but the doc said I may need a surgery when I'm like 70 but until then I can do any athletic or sporty thing I want just fine. He also said I was lucky cause it could've been worse but don't worry lad he said it was rare to have anything harmful from just palpitations.

I got my resting heart rate all the way down to 42 BPM (just to see how low I could get it hehe) late last year when I was running a lot and I've never had any issues lifting.

Sometimes I get anxiety attacks in the middle of the night, not sure what causes it, think it might be GERD or something along those lines. I did go to the emergency room once, because I thought it might have been some sort of crazy heart issue, they told me to fuck off and go home.

Anyways, when it happens to me, I find it best to just let it happen. Unless you're 50 years old, your heart is not going to fail you. Just try and be as calm as possible, and let it wash through you. It's very scary and very difficult, but once you get past the first 30 seconds or so, it dies down.

If you just have heart palpitations, though, just quit being a pussy.

Go to dr and make sure it's nothing serious.

If it's just anxiety, don't take any SSRIs or your dick will be a limp noodle. Just don't think about it, lift and run. If you feel an attack coming on, take deep breathes and say hey I'm gonna be fine, doc checked me out and I'm good.

Source: went to md, he said I was fine, asked for referral to cardiologist to make sure, cardiologist did stress echo and said I was great.

Hey anons been lifting for 8months+ been having shortness of breath whats going on with my body?!

I had heart palpitations that ended up lasting a year.

It started with me feeling sick all the time I had to take a heart rhythm drug for the duration. At the worst I was having them every few seconds and couldn't sleep and would physically jump when I had one.

Turned out there is basically nothing physically wrong with me and it was all anxiety induced.

It took multiple visits to the ER, a 24 hour EMG test, stress tests, blood tests and ultrasounds to convince me it was all in my head.

It really sucked but you really need to try to stop thinking about it. Still go to the Dr but in the meantime don't stay holed in in your room/house, it will make it worse.

This was basically exactly what happened to me OP. The pains were eventually just too much for me so I decided to begin working out which actually completely solved my problem. Pretty much no more pain and anxiety reduced too. Sorta changed me as a person. Granted you must be very regular with exercise. But all in all just try regular exercise and if you already do add some more maybe. Also it seems to go away for me sometimes if I drink a lot of water at once.

>chest caves in at random every few weeks, last a few days
>don't smoke, drink, do drugs, have anxiety or stress
>hasn't killed me after 2 years

it's probably heartburn right guys

>chest caves in at random every few weeks
does what now

just feels like it's pushing inwards, real heavy

doc gave me GERD pills but they just gave me indigestion and choking, didn't fix it. she just goes "you're 25 and fit, it's not your heart, go away."

my resting heart rate is also really low, like mid 40s, but i don't do that much cardio

I used to get palpitations and tight chest when I had anxiety. At first doctor said it may be asthma related and gave me an inhaler and also antibiotics which I didn't take.

Now I'm in a much better place, life is going great for me but now and again my heart will start going 100 per minute and my chest gets tight. Its confusing because I don't think I have anxiety anymore but the physical symptoms are telling me I'm experiencing anxiety, so then I get anxiety because I'm trying to work out what is causing me anxiety. I think this sounds similar to what you're going through.

Also, Type 1 diabetic. Some of my low blood sugar symptoms include rapid heart rate. Sometimes when my heart starts racing I think its anxiety related and I'll start getting a tight chest but then I'll test my bloods and see that my heart is racing because I'm low. I'll give myself treatment and I'll be completely calm again. It's weird how your mind can confuse symptoms.

I had palpitations for a couple days a few years ago, then it went away and never came back

if it doesn't go away soon tho, get it checked out

>Palpitations make you feel like your heart is beating too hard or too fast, skipping a beat, or fluttering
Kek this has been happening to me for at least 5 years, not exaggerating when I used to go to school in the mornings my heart would pound in my chest even though I was still lying in bed, I'd get skipped beats all throughout the day (1 beat -pause- 1 beat that hurt) still do now that I work especially when I have a 12 hour shift in front of me.

I'm certain its caused by anxiety, I'm very healthy and still young (20) however I don't live in the US so I'd doubt I'll be able to be diagnosed with a meme like anxiety, nhs is useless and only give you painkillers, nhs will be nonexistent soon anyway. In the next life I will be born without anxiety, I'd rather be a paraplegic because at least people will know I'm paralyzed if I say "I suffer from anxiety" they'd just laugh and say "We all do user" if I was wheelchair bound I'd at least get ESA.