How long should I lift to reach the 13-15% body?

How long should I lift to reach the 13-15% body?

Assuming I'm 5'10, at what weight more or less I'd look like that? I'm 147lbs right now.

My stats in kg:

bench: 55kg
ohp:32kg
squats (just started doing them, was in a gym with no rack before): 50kg
deadlift: 100kg

bump

You don't lift to lose bf, you stop eating like shit to lose bf.

Actually I think I'm at 15% bf, but definitely lacking mass.

Delts are pretty developed, pecs are ok. I'd say a year at 5'10, maybe a bit less. Not really sure how long it takes manlets to look good.

It's not about weight at all you idiot.
It's about bodyfat
You can be 190lbs and be 8-10% or you can be 130lbs and be a 20-24% skinnyfat

I'm not talking about the bodyfat, I'm talking about the body represented there.

Based on your stats you are dyel as shit and probably need to put on 20 lbs of muscle.

Yep, thanks user. I was doing a strength routine and not eating enough, needless to say I wasn't get stronger or looking better, now I switched back to a routine with more volume and I'm starting to see some gains again.

Still need to eat more though.

And what do you think the percentages mean?

>5'10
>147
Holy fuck. You are tiny. That's how much I weighed as a skelly in high school.

I'm at 200lbs now and I'm around 20% BF. Your question is worthless without a body pic but I wouldn't worry about BF when you obviously have hardly any muscle.

Dude 147 is fine.

I used to be 120 at 5'10". That's skelly.

It varies on person, height, where the body tends to store fat etc

I was skelly but wouldn't say that now, yes I am thin but not skelly anymore.

Thats me and im 5'8 so atleast you gotta be 170pounds

That's incredulous. I weighed that much in middle school.

Pic?

This is the only one I have on my phone. Gym bathroom pump.

5'11 138 here

You don't lift weights to lose weight. As a matter of fact being kind of fat is beneficial for putting on muscle mass and building strength.

You lift weights to burn a few extra calories.
If you want to do something to lose weight you eat less, eat better, burn calories from cardio/anaerobic workouts and become more active throughout the day.

I want to gain weight actually, I should have cropped the other bodies and the percentage.

Actually don't look awful.

I'd say do a bulk through summer into winter with strength training exclusively and you'll look like that and be strong as fuck. Just do a "clean bulk". Shoot for 2400 calories at most. Hope you like chicken rice and beans.

Thanks user, I'll make it!

im 5'11 145 what bf does it look like i am?