What's the point of being natty again? You can never really look super impressive. Sure you can in tshirts...

What's the point of being natty again? You can never really look super impressive. Sure you can in tshirts, but shirt off, unless you're dieting you look like this 90%. Soft, very little definition. When dudes
Taking roids are staying lean year round, what's the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-lHN6hVcLY
weightrainer.net/maximum_bodypred.html
cagesideseats.com/2012/6/6/3069392/randy-ortons-suspension-due-to-testing-positive-for-the-steroid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's good enough for me
it may not be greek god hollywood star level, but it's way above average

btw, I'm pretty sure you can get bigger chest and arms/forearms natty, at same bf%

This all that you need.

Because some people value being healthy over getting bigger. Most people work out to live a healthier lifestyle both mentally and physically. Roiding does the opposite of that.

I would be reasonably happy looking like this, and I'd rather not risk heart problems.

If I looked like this I would be 100% content.

I'm more worried about not being such a weak fuck than how I look.

Don't you dare use the new natty king of Veeky Forums as evidence for your point scum!!!

That's a god mode body. Females would soak their panties.

>be me
>split up with ex
>decide to go ham and go back on gear
>Test/Deca and experimented with tren a little
>go abroad to see family
>front-load 1.2g test and 800mg deca so that I can train while looking for gear
>3 days after being abroad, appendix violently ruptures at 4am causing peritonitis
>painful as fuck, but I get up, go for a shit and go back to sleep
>6am, another rupture, but this time I'm left in excruciating pain
>literally cannot find a position to avoid pain
>wait forever for a doctor (was in eastern europe)
>they take forever but eventually get inside a 1970s commie ambulance
>take me to the hospital and just sit me there
>im pretty much dying while they're memeing around asking for documents
>2 hours later, get wheeled around the hospital 50 times and apparently they can't find what's wrong with me
>finally get to lay down on a shitty cheap hospital bed
>bald doctor in late 30s comes in with tattoos down his neck and arms
>nurse grabs me as he proceeds to force this pipe up my nose
>I had no fucking clue what was happening, so I started violently throwing up
>doctor called me a pussy
>lay down with this tube going down through my nose into my stomach for 4 hours
>every time I swallow, my throat hits the pipe and activates gag reflexes
>finally have to get up (which was fucking hell) and sit in a chair
>get wheeled off and put on a hospital bed
>4 elderly babushkas begin shaving me on the operation table
>wake up with the pipe gone (thank fuck)
>body completely sown in half from the chest to the groin
>threw up disgustingly acidic green bile for two days
>arms fell from 17 inch to 13 inch within a week
>couldnt take anti arimidex (anti estrogen) while my digestive system was shut down so develop gyno
>leave hospital and fuck a girl a week later when I could shower again
>get beaten up at a club by two guys a month later
>6 months on ive been diagnosed with breast cancer

ye boi u go do roids

How long would it realistically take an average dude to reach that body?

At 175cm, between 1y to 2y of serious training/nutrition. The taller you're, longer it will take.

What is an average guy?

OPs pic isn't a big guy (UUUU) nor is he super lean. If you're average I'd say anyone could get there in 6-mo to a year.

Problem is it takes discipline and commitment because you need to eat right in addition to the gym. Hell if you do P90x you'd get there in 90 days.

That's not too bad
I'm 185cm, so two-three years sounds reasonable

He's on gear.

This is max for the average natty

3 if you are perfect. Vitruvian Physique has been training seriously (though not properly for some of it) for 7 years. The last few years he likely hasn't put on much muscle at all, though he can improve still

Wtf is with the toilet paper

Don't blame roids for your own stupidity.
I've never had a problem with roids due to frequent bloodwork as well as having a large amount of AI, caber and tamoxifen for any issues

>stupidity
You know that unless your gear is pharma, it's full of metals that'll fuck you up right?

Because you don't have to have 8% bf and shredded abs and popping veins to have a beautiful and attractive body. A natural, strong male body with a normal amount of body fat (15-19%) is attractive in it's own way.

>You can never really look super impressive.
>shows impressive natty body?

I don't want to be single digit bodyfat nor have muscle that I can't maintain or I didn't earn.

What's the point?

I'll rather have strong joints, a decent strong athletic body, big arms and back and just have a bf% of 12-16%.

That's easy to get too and maintain year round, plus I won't have to stay on gear to maintain my manhood.

I pass out from needles

god i hate that faggot.

>When dudes
>Taking roids are staying lean year round
And also dont exist in big enough numbers to matter

To 99% of men/women a natty fit guy is the epitome of muscular attractiveness. If you dont know something better exists, then whatever you have is the best of your world.

>prioritizing drinking and fucking women over perfect health and recovery

This just tells me not to be too hasty in defining my life as living to impress women.

Looking like that pic is ideal and you wont die of an enlarged heart LMAO

>believing this

Never gonna make it 2bh

i honestly hope this is bait dude don't even fucking joke about this shit
also the diagnosed with breast cancer because you didn't take an anti estrogen for 1 week and had mild gyno seems like bait

becuase roids will fuck you up unless you keep taking them and even then they eventually turn you into a skeleton cripple whereas natty you retain your strength as you keep excercising into old age

We don't all lift 100% for girls, faggot.

I will take this "soft" look any day over increased chance of cancer, just like I'm okay with looking "uncool" when I don't smoke.

Taking roids makes sense only if you feel that it's the thing you have to do, like your purpose is something that cannot be achieved without roids. It can also be done for a pussy but only if you've already approached tens of thousand of girls and know for a fact that FFFM of your dreams is only possible if you are a juicy cunt. Otherwise you are just afraid to approach and looking for life threatening crutches.

You're supposed to look like this. Which is impressive.

Nice b8

Way to pick one of the worst pics Igor has published, the dude is pale as all shit in it and holding some water. I do believe he is natty because I know guys at the gym who look much bigger but can't lift half of what this dude does. VitPhys is a powerlifter with pretty decent PRs

he is pretty much the natty limit for non freak genetics but he's more impressive than OPs pick would indicate

Thank god nobody in real life is so autistically obsessed with your supreme narcissistic autism.
If you are ottermode you're considered attractive by EVERYONE. A little more muscle than that and you're a demigod to normies eyes so if all you want is to impress the people around you the natty limit is perfectly fine (probably a little "too much")

igor pls go

Mentally sane people think this is a good physique

>powerlifter
>benches a little over 2pl8 for 8
pretty sure he's mostly natty bodybuilder

Cuz most roiders even ppl in my gym who compete end up having healt issues in the long term. Maby there is ppl who basically doesn't find it worthy to risk their health just to look good on a daily basis (not judging just talking about choices).

pic of scar?

aesthetic

This.
The weird part is that women still take chiseled abs for granted.

Are they purposely hiding their quads?

Are you for real?

youtube.com/watch?v=E-lHN6hVcLY

He's not an elite powerlifter but he's done it ever since he started lifting and he's quite strong by any standard, especially since he never allows himself to go above 10-11% BF

dude pause-benches 320 @ 180lbs and competes in physique

not good enough for Veeky Forums

yall need therapy

>unless you're dieting you look like this 90%. Soft, very little definition.
Is this bait/ You can absolutely looked defined natty without roids.

>>arms fell from 17 inch to 13 inch within a week

yeah no

That dude looks great, though. What the fuck are talking about?

Memes aside, this IS what women want.

lol op you're a fucking retard and you have no idea how big most guys can get natty.
weightrainer.net/maximum_bodypred.html
Here's a pic of craig golias before he got on juice, 6'3'' 220 pounds

This place has gone to pure fucking shit.It's all about the forced memes and self pity now

>appendix ruptures
>take a shit and go back to sleep

If I could look like this, I would be 150% content

>before
kill yourself if you think this roided to the bone retard was natty in this pic

lol sorry to bust your bubble cagesideseats.com/2012/6/6/3069392/randy-ortons-suspension-due-to-testing-positive-for-the-steroid

>natty

was this a secret message?

This is what girls want

Damm man that sounds like silent hills levels of personal hell

I'm too scared of ordering online and too paranoid to buy from anyone in person.

He's 6'5 and on the road for +300 days a year, of course he has to roid.

>before

Are you retarded? He looks extremely impressive. I would be happy if I would even look like that with Roids.

>Veeky Forums doesn't consider this impressive for a 100% natty guy

He doesn't even inject whey or creatine, you fucking trolls.

Igor, pls go

If you believe this than congratulations. Stay you friend. Continue to look like shit with your lack of determination and drive. Of course you can look aesthetic as fuck natty, you just clearly are content with saying that you are done, you've finished. You don't work out hard and your diet is shit. Get out.

I consider that damn impressive but you're right to presume I'm in the minority. Most fitizens are dysmorphic as fuck.

according to the max natty potential calculator, my max biceps can be 18in, chest can be 51in and the rest don't matter

that's really good...

Vitruvian Physique looks great when he's more cut, one of my favorite natty lifters.

Where can one acquire quality roids for a decent price?

He looks like me with more muscles, less fat and less hair

nice try fbi

>he looks like me except he is good looking
same here

I'm a 5'6 manlet and don't have to roid to hit 155bw lean, that's only a 1000 lbs total, barely even need to workout desu.

Opinion polling has shown they actually prefer about 20+ lbs less than that.

You mean lose some muscle?

Health.

Yes, Women like thin with defined pecs but no abs. They'd probably still think those dudes were too big even when they were off cycle.

abs are literally the only thing normies care about, fuck outta here.

Kek

Because I'm not trying to impress other men desu.

That kind of body is great for overall health and impressing girls.

A girls idea of "abs" and a mans idea are different. There's the general normy lingo that abs = fitness = good, but in specific comparison test women rate the 185+ lbs physique with popping abs poorly. A guy rates a body visually in isolation, when a woman sees it she starts to make judgments about his character and personality and shit. To them looking like you work out to look good on purpose is vain and try hard.

The numbers people are putting up are so bloated now that perspectives are skewed to the point of being broken. John Haack benched that dudes squat at nationals, of course they're going to think hes natty small.

wouldnt it be fine if they just went up a couple percent of bodyfat

>What's the point of being natty again
so you can avoid looking like this

ayy this guy gets it

Strongfat is better than ripped, but below brad pitt in fight club.

i mean literally a couple percent. not strongfat. just so they still have abs but arent as aggressively dry and veiny

>What's the point of being natty again? You can never really look super impressive. Sure you can in tshirts, but shirt off, unless you're dieting you look like this 90%.

Enjoy your body dysmorphia

I ain't reading all that shit

Delaney bros are awesome

I feel like a fucking autist for asking this, but since I'm a natural skelly that has to bulk all the time, would cutting help pic's tone physique? Granted that kind of natty look is perfect by my standards.

Is this bait? I agree but somehow I feel like you meant it as bait

wow

I actually look somewhat like this guy besides being a dyel.

New life ambition. Thank you men.