Confidence is the key!

>confidence is the key!
>make her laugh!
>take good care of yourself!
>personal hygine is essential!
LMAO THIS IS TRULY AMAZING. I WISH SOME REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC BODY DID AND INDEPTH RESEARCH ON THE MANLET AND GYMCEL COPING MECHANISMS, THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS RESULTING FROM BLATANT DENIAL OF REALITY ARE SURELY A SIGN OF SOME FASCINATING PSYCHOLOGICAL PHENOMENON.

FACE IT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO DO, NO MATTER HOW YOU REASSURE YOURSELF IT ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL COME TO

H+F+F = G

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
=
GENETICS

WOMEN WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE SUPERIOR GENETICS. ITS WHAT PROPELLED US AS A SPECIES. ITS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST AT ITS FINEST. YOU MAY SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS AT THE GYM, YOU MAY SPEND HALF OF YOUR INCOME ON PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, YOU MAY AUTISTICALLY TRY TO REPLICATE THE PATTERS OF SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUALS - ON THE BASIC, PRIMAL LEVEL WOMEN WILL ALWAYS OPT FOR THE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALE. EVEN AFTER YOU'VE PUT IMMESUABLE EFFORT AND MANAGED TO GET SOME 5.2/10 TO LET YOU PAY FOR HER DINNER DEEP DOWN YOU WILL KNOW SHE'D MUCH RATHER LET CHAD FUCK HER IN THE BATHROOM AND LEAVE AFTER CUMING ON HER FACE THAN SPEND ANOTHER MINUTE WITH YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
youtube.com/watch?v=pRY2kdiNbgA
instagram.com/explore/tags/grabaeleni/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WOMEN WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE SUPERIOR GENETICS
Then how the fuck do I exist as an ugly incel? How have any ugly people ever reproduced?

>How have any ugly people ever reproduced?
with other uglies

>take good care of yourself!
>personal hygine is essential!
both of those things will improve your face and frame.

I know you guys never go outside, but trust me, beautiful women date and fuck ugly guys all the time.

wrong. surgery is the only way to truly improve it
what you're suggesting is akin to polishing a turn

yeah, they do, but they don't find them physically attractive

>yeah, they do, but they don't find them physically attractive
You have no way of knowing that, in fact, their actions point to the opposite, that they do find them attractive.

Money > Face > Frame > Height

they find them attractive, that's obvious. why would they date them if they didnt?
however they don't find them physically attractive

LMS:

Looks
Money
Status

you started this thread with

>WOMEN WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE SUPERIOR GENETICS.

and now you're saying

"women will date people they dont find physically attractive if they have money and status"

Can you at least be consistent with your shit posting?

I always found it amazing how different people see each other.
There is actually a huge difference in what people find attractive, it's amazing.

Watched a show where there were 30 women, one guy, half of them said he looks like Sheldon cooper and thus unattractive and the other half said they really dig his style and think he is handsome.
I personally would have thought that no one finds him attractive too, he had a kind of nerdy look and no typical manly facial attributes.
Really weird.

>full head of dark curly hair
>strong chin + jaw
>attractive eyes

>6'1

>wide as fuck clavicles, 28 inch waist
>legit look better than 90% of natural lifters while dyel

It's true, it's all about FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT

Are you retarded?

Do you think hookers are attracted to the fat ugly old men they sleep with? They only do it for money.

Fuck attracting women with money. I want girls to be attracted to me physically. I want them to crave my cock on a genetic level. Anything less and you're just a cuck.

are you telling your bf's stats?

fucking kek

If you don't have the HFF you can still find a gf and have a succesfull life, the only difference is that you will not be attractive to women, you will never be an object of the female sexual lust or experience the joy of being chased by women. It sucks but still, some people are born without fucking limbs and they still have fun so you might as well enjoy your life while you got one.

You have to come to terms with the fact that if you're not an 6'2+ 8+/10 chad, you're gonna have to settle for a wife and kids.

It's hard to accept that no girl will ever get wet seeing you like when she sees chad, but you've still gotta make the best of what you got.

Taking the red pill is hard, but it's better than being depressed about not being chad

>Taking the red pill is hard, but it's better than being depressed about not being chad

Sad but true.

I've seen too many short, ugly, fat balding dudes with qt wives who birthed THEIR kids to buy this.

It's an age thing.
Late teens early 20s it's all about Chad.
Once a woman hits her mid to late 20s the biological clock starts going off, and they end up settling for Bruce from accounts because he's got his own 3 bedroom house, a stable job and savings and can provide for her future children even though he's got a belly and has a bald spot.

>Fuck attracting women with money. I want girls to be attracted to me physically. I want them to crave my cock on a genetic level. Anything less and you're just a cuck.
This

Uhm, i dont know if this is true at all
I know a few girls in their late 20s (28-29) and they ALL refuse to date and want to travel
Their biological clock is nowhere near going off

>I know a few girls in their late 20s (28-29) and they ALL refuse to date and want to travel
I'll agree. add like 8 year app- mid 30 it starts.

Yeah maybe, i havent met a single girl who has had the signs of "I want a kid" yet

I personally have the best luck in flirting with girls who are 18-23 (im 29) and they are the ones who want to date and stay in relationships
The girls my own age are single by choice and spend their time traveling or partying...

>Fuck attracting women with money. I want girls to be attracted to me physically. I want them to crave my cock on a genetic level. Anything less and you're just a cuck.

Don't you get it? You never will. You're born with this talent, if you're not attracting women spontaneously now, do you think muscles will make girls wet for you?

No, get over it and move on. Otherwise you'll be the next elliot rodger if you dwell on it.

> Travel
> Meet Pablo, Wilhelm, and Francois in the various countries they visit
> Fuck them

They're still riding the cock carousel bro.

So in the end, Bruce wins the game of life?

You forget the part where the girl is tired of Bruce and start fucking with other men

The whole "just be confident" meme is just something chads and women made up to keep the common man from achieving chadhood and believing that he's ok in his current state.

all men should be red pilled on the fact that woman and chads are the enemy and the only way to combat their psychological warfare and selective social outcasting is by abandoning humanity to achieve god states then shit on all who ever wronged you.

It's a cuck or be cucked world out there lads and if you won't grow a pair and outchad the chad then you'll be cucked by every woman you've ever known and have your pride used as tissue for thots to use for wiping chad's cum off their face.

>Tl;dr you either cuck the cuck or dwell in dyel mode long enough til you see yourself become the cuck.

Doesn't matter. Bruce has already bred her and secured his legacy.

>I want girls to be attracted to me physically. I want them to crave my cock on a genetic level.

Lol you don't understand how female attraction works at all. They don't fap to bodies, they fap to scenarios.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

this is everyone in this thread.

>cuck or be cucked
it is true

My brother is ugly and tall
I'm handsome and short.
And yet he's older than me and still a virgin

You know if the guy on the right in your picture got a haircut, ate some more greens and got more sleep he'd be a fine looking fella. That lighting does him no justice either.

Also, stop worrying faggot, you're a donkey chasing a carrot at the end of a stick. I don't even lift and I've managed to earn myself a strong 5 year strong relationship with an awesome 8/10.

Sorry for the newfagging, but what the fuck does frame mean?

>it's a cuck cucks cuck world

>wanting to be a betabux provider
Holy shit, I thought at least some of you weren't total cucks.

Yees, be alpha and never procreate, goy. That will teach them.

Under 2 conditions
>Bruce was a chad in his late teens early 20s
>Bruce doesn't let his wife cheat on him and demands sex at least biweekly

>Sorry for the newfagging, but what the fuck does frame mean?

skeletal structure, shoulder width etc.

>cock carousel bro

I see you, denizen of Heartiste.

Too bad that blog is all about race and politics now and is hardly about banging women. It used to be;

>About women
>then "Here are scientific truths about women so you could bang them"
>then "More scientific truths that women are terrible"
>then "fucking kill non-whites, 14 words, etc."

Also , bruce just secured his genetic legacy, chad uses condoms until chads looks fade, and his "game" is not as effective anymore and next thing he know he is that creepy balding guy in his late 30s and suddenly cant have sex anymore with a quality woman with good genes.

It appears to me that you lose either way.

Then you need to be honest about how you feel about them. And present open and honest body language. And don't deny it or hide it, which looks at best dishonest and at worst creepy as fuck.
It also helps to be good-looking and in good shape, but I've seen plenty of short fat ugly guys dancing with attractive women in nightclubs because they're not shy or afraid to touch the woman in a familiar way.

have fun providing for a trash woman that will fuck chad, brad and tyrone on the side while you work 9-5

money=resources=survival

It's just as primitive as craving DNA

this was hard to watch

>call of pussy

kek

Yes, for picking up girls

No for dating them

I literally have great H+F+F but fucked up in other places

I'm 193cm, face gets me a lot of compliments and girls, wide shoulders narrow hips

But I also have persistent gyno, and a small benis that hurts badly on the head after I cum

>late 30s
>creepy
Awwww, look who's underage.

>balding
Chads use wigs.

>not blacked ops
step it up

I enjoyed reading this.

What is wrong with Italy

3 minutes in and this shit is fucking gold

Thanks for the afternoon entertainment

Also I finally learned what incel stands for

Literally does not matter. She gave me children, therefore fulfilling her only purpose.

does anyone have the other chad edits?

>youtube.com/watch?v=pRY2kdiNbgA
DO YOUR PUSH UP!

The results showed women preferred altruistic men, particularly in LT
relationships and that this interacted with physical attractiveness such that being both attractive and altruistic made a man more
desirable than just the sum of the two desirable parts. Also, being altruistic made low attractive men more desirable but only for
LT relationships. Finally, men who were just altruistic were rated more desirable than men who were just attractive, especially for
LT relationships.

>incel support group
>man dressed up like he's at a renaissance fair
really shocks my membranes

>Think you have problems
>Watch this

We all have a chance bros. These guys do not.

I generally agree however there are some "glitches" to the system of genetic attractiveness

>being fat deforms the face and body
>hair, teeth, skin, etc
>posture, being strong will help with this

The guy in OP's pic is pretty hopeless, however most of you aren't that ugly or skinny and would look better if you have less body fat, better posture, etc.

just work hard get rich brah

>rating

will never be a valid metric from women who know they're consciously making that judgement

the results will not be realistic but rather what they think they would go for

You are so fucking autistic

there's just a good balance of the two, although extremes are still fucked, like OP's right guy
it also depends on what exactly you are going after
an ovulating pretty woman in her 20s is definitely going to lust after the biggest baddest chad around, no matter how your skinny manlet ass makes her laugh
but that isn't always the case

Listen, dickhead, tell us this: What is the POINT of NOT taking care of your body, regardless of whether you have 'height face frame'? So you're not a handsome man like Brad Pitt or whoever the fuck you want to name; does that mean you should make your life as miserable as possible, dragging everyone around you down as well, then commit suicide or somesuch dumb shit? Does that even make sense at all to anyone anywhere?

LOL, no.

You're full of SHIT. YOU yourself probably look much closer to the pic on the right than on the left, and are SO MISERABLE with your life (for NO reason, I should add) that the ONLY WAY you can make yourself feel better, somehow, is to try to drag EVERYONE ELSE down to your level, so you're not any more miserable than everyone else around you. "Misery loves company", as the saying goes.

Get a life, OP. Make the most of what you HAVE, and stop the continual cycle of envy for what you DO NOT and NEVER WILL have.

Also GET RID OF YOUR CAPSLOCK KEY YOU FUCKING MORON.

I have that same webm, except not really.

I've received many compliments on my appearance even before I started lifting. Every single girl I've slept with has approached me, I have no clue how to approach women nor would I ever lower myself to that level.

You're an idiot if you think your physique doesn't matter to women.

Yes, they fap to scenarios, just as we do, but do you really think that the Christian Grey she fantasises about looks like a short ugly tub of lard?

Women care about looks just as much as we do.

Sure, ugly guys can weasel their way into some dumb women's pants. It's not inconceivable to me. That's not what I'm after though.

I want women to be physically attracted to me.

As I said, I'm not interested in paying women to fuck me.

If you're attractive, girls will fuck you for free.

>tfw you can be racist in Japan but not the US

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is... is this girl of legal age?

I'm tired of these threads desu. Seriously, if you are ugly, it's your responsibility to work as hard as possible to achieve academic and financial success in order to get what you want, you don't have (x) so you complain about not being offered (y). And? What are you achieving by getting mad at this? Do you get mad at rubble in your path, ask why it's there? Or simply walk around it. Standing there telling passerby's how much the rubble sucks will get you no where. Accept actuality as it is, not how it should be, if it's truly immutable. This is literally a male reflection of the fat acceptance movement. Quit bitching about it and go make some money, work out, smell good, put a fucking SMILE on. Fucking pussy. I'm glad there aren't more ugly short autistic guys out there, good riddance you god damn pussy.

>just get academic and financial success brah

Yeah she works at as a bikini barista in Washington state, there was a thread yesterday where a turban friend cleverly found out where she worked and file a health code complaint for her attire. Was funny desu.

Jews fear the Samurai.

Girl here, people are always going to shut you down to lift themselves up. Being loved is about making people believe in something. Don't damage yourself in these threads listening to people who will never make it. Believing these things is what makes you weak, not the thing itself. It's all bullshit.

quit posting her it hurts my heart too much

what a shitty piece of social engineering we're all giving in to

all these years and the majority still seems to not know how to sage

Any more pics of her?

Wow i feel bad for these guys

instagram.com/explore/tags/grabaeleni/?hl=en

>tfw last pic was 38w ago

Yeah, that fictitious comic surely proved your point

>our product makes your laundry yellow

Bruce was probably a Chad earlier in his life. then he became old and fat and had stable money. You guys are ignoring that fact that some Chads age like shit and end up becoming Bruce.

This is the ultimate redpill

cope

>the mad framecels itt

No it isn't.

It's a stupid cope for retards who think that women will be all over their dicks if they have an engineering degree.

It's even less true today since women make enough money where they're financially self sufficient and don't need men to provide for them.

Even trophy wives cuck their rich husbands with the pool boy or the gardener all the time because they're genetically attracted to them. Alpha fucks, beta bux.

I see this thread posted all the time but I want to comment the guy on the right is clearly the bottom end of the attractiveness scale.

Like a guy that is ACTUALLY a below 5, so ok maybe he can't just charm himself into a super model. Most people aren't that level of ugly is what I'm saying.

And I do believe with confidence and a good sense of humor (supporting himself, having a job etc) he can get a girlfriend too.

So essentially what you're saying is that looks matter.

Thanks for proving OP's point.

>tfw god tier face, frame and height
>to shy too talk to women
>get approached by gay men on an almost daily basis

I watch Gavin McInnes and he has a great 'bit' / belief about this.

I think the biological clock is correct, but I also think modern feminism has duped a lot of todays women.

They want to be just like guys and have all the freedoms we have! Sleep around and have a great time and the likes.

Except men can have a kid at anytime of their life and women have a clock for theirs.

What I'm saying is modern women that subscribe to this 'be like doods' philosphy are screwing THEMSELVES because they ignore the clock. They are still whores at whatever age because they are still attractive enough to do so.

When they become 40 or 50 or whenever their looks fail them to net dick whenever they want they will realism how lonely their life is white a child / family to raise - MINUS THE VERY FEW WOMEN WHO ARE JUST INTO BEING SUCCESSFUL. VERY FEW despite what more than very few think.

I see this mentality A LOT more. If you wanna detect it, look at any of your female friends getting in that close to 30 zone... I usually say around 26-30, but it can be even earlier than that.

They resign themselves to being "CAT MOMS" or "DOG MOMS" - insert animal here 'mom'. Girls I see do this and using this terminology I interpret as straight up denying their biological urge and replacing it with something else.

>working for money

lol poorfags gonna poor

I'm saying they matter to a degree but OP is using the picture of a model next to a troll and applying it to general public.

We are neither of those people likely and we fall some where in the middle, so I don't believe in OPs absolutes either.

I mean I know OP is a troll because I see this thread literally everyday.

These guys seems like bros

>those arms on the far right one

bitch is going to blow up faster than an israeli cafe in the gaza strip

>FACE IT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO DO, NO MATTER HOW YOU REASSURE YOURSELF IT ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL COME TO
>FACE IT
>FACE