Is squatplug a meme, been using one for a while now havent noticed any significant difference on my squats...

Is squatplug a meme, been using one for a while now havent noticed any significant difference on my squats. Maybe a slight test boost like on nofap.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/fit/image/1487/40/1487409718472.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kai olet muistanut rasvata sitä?

post timestamped pic on /b/ with that plug in your ass while squatting otherwise this is troll.

I dont have a home gym and i wont squat naked

You have to get the vibrating ones to notice any gains. The vibrations will send electrical signals through our body to activate the rectus femoris, allowing you to achieve a better squat. All the big guys in my gym use one and they have meetups to discuss technique.

Pic related, it's what I use. I've been using it for a month now and my lifts have gone up.

Olen juu mutta tuntuu vaan siltä että koko squatplug on vain meme tulen seksissä ja runkatessa paljon nopeammin ja ehkä vähän itsevarmempi olo kokoajan ei oikeen muuta muuosta ei ainakaan vielä tai oon vasta viikon käyttänyt

You don't have to put weight on. Just squat naked and take the pic or else OP is a faggot.

I second this. Hurry the fuck up OP before I have to go to sleep.

Cant hold timestamp when taking a pic but you can see that ir's same plug and im squatting

>Not using a tail
>Not training like a Saiyan warrior

Plugs, you're doing them wrong.

inb4 ban, but holy shit i can't believe you actually did it.

wha the fuck

The absolute madman.

Instant boner

I was asking for honest advice i feel like i've been memed also this makes me come really fast during sex so my gf hates it

Thanks i will look onto this

Can you take another pic from another angle ?

yes you have been memed you retard just like the "manlet pit" and the "starting strength makes you fat" memes

I don't think it makes you squat any more than good form will, but if you like it and it makes you feel better, then go ahead. I just feel like if you squat too heavy, It's going to be like taking the plug out of an oil pan.

>I was asking for honest advice i feel like i've been memed also this makes me come really fast during sex so my gf hates it

I was being honest. Use a tail. Get in Saiyan mode and I guarantee your lifts will skyrocket.

Why do you think Saiyans lose power when you pull their tail bro?

Im not a troll!

>gf
2/10 for making me reply

that wasn't a saiyan tail, you buffoon.

It actually makes me feel realy good about myself

now take a pic of you squatting without it please

I live with my gf i can deliver pic with timeatamp

in what way?

>I live with my gf i can deliver pic with timeatamp

Can we see it in her?

if dubs, op posts gf giving thumbs up under op's squat plug

They're just joking around because the quality of the picture

We'll need a better quality picture and/or a insertion video to give you help

Like i would be on small dose of test really confident etc.

t-this is y-y-your back, r-right anona-sama? you just have really big shoulders and little neck hehe..

make a /b/ thread and link it if you're going to post more pics. Otherwise this will just get pruned

the reason your not making gains is because you are only using an
>LMAO 3 INCHES

Everyone knows you don't make significant squat gains if your plug is under 7 inches..

Could you guys now just give me honest advice about squatplug

Continue...

we did.

Toasting in epic bread

In all seriousness, it should actually help your form because it will keep you from doing the buttwink at the bottom of the squat. I bet it feels good too lol

Have you ever tried squatting with a dildo? It'd probably be better than a plug.

Thank you i will head to gym now, legday today hehe;)

leave this thread for 2 minutes...

what did i miss?

His sleeping gf with the quatplug in frame

where did she go

op's 10/10 qtpie hightest gf

cap for posterity

where's that pic of her. only interesting thing in this thread.

Add the full-size pictures on the empty side on the right

Mods. And yet they keep the other ones.

>not knowing how to use the archive

baka desu senpai

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/fit/image/1487/40/1487409718472.jpg

well she looks like a feminist.

guess that explains why OP sticks shit up his ass.

my waifu would leave me if the thought even crossed her mind that i was doing gay shit like the op.

Since when has going to the gym been gayshit?

OP, genuine question, how do you get your butt completely hairless? a-asking for a friend.

>PLEASE RESPOND
PLEASE RESPOND
>PLEASE RESPOND
PLEASE RESPOND
>PLEASE RESPOND
PLEASE RESPOND
>PLEASE RESPOND
PLEASE RESPOND
>PLEASE RESPOND
PLEASE RESPOND

Waxing it's 2017 breh...

do you go to a salon?