Hey Veeky Forums

hey Veeky Forums,

redpill me on Ostarine plz, want to use 8 weeks only cycle 20mg ed.

pct only with DAA or is clomid a must?
how bad is the acne? ( didnt have acne with test e 300 e5d )

any other things good to know?

i didnt have a single side effect on this. i cut pretty hard (from 4000 cals to 2400) and i stayed pretty consistently at 230 lbs so i thought it wasnt doing anything but my waist went down about 4 inches in 2 months
highly recommend. all i did for a pct was run a test booster and all my bloodwork is great

meme, will give you heart disease, don't do it

did you gain some quality muscles? or just fat loss and didnt lose any muscle?

How well does Ost work and what sort of PCT is needed after finishing? I'm curious but anxious about SARMS and steroids.

they say 8 weeks cycle with atleast 8 pounds lean body mass

some say pct isnt need or a simple testo booster others say you should take clomid and stuff like after a "real" cycle

Are SARMS worth even trying? I've heard on here and other forums about th subject that it's risky and has larger potential side effects

far lower sides than steroids, a fair amount of people don't get any at all. im taking mk, yeah its not a sarm, but all i get is tiredness and hunger after i take it, but in all honesty those arent even really 'side' effects they're indicators that its working properly. some say you can have prolonged fatigue and some other effects but none for me. depends on how your body individually reacts and they're worth trying if taking steroids isnt something you want to do

well its hard to say, because it always depend on the things you take and how you stack it... it would def go with the more well known brands and usual SARMS than some low key and brand new shit...

the other thing is it also depends on how much you take and for how long... i def wouldnt take osta more than 8 weeks and only 20mg ed... but i heard of ppl taking up to 60 mg osta ed and cruisin for 1 1/2 years stacking other shit... so I would rather stay safe as possible.

but its the same with regular steroids... low test cycle isnt as bad as a high test,tren,dbol, winstrol cycle

So would you say that the risk factor of Ostarine is fairly low compared to other SARMS and steroids? Is it worth taking for the results?

well you have to decide for yourself.... but i think its def rather low.... i heard about studys where they gave out doses of 18 mg ed, and it went fine... the recommend dosis is between 15-30mg for muscle gain with 20mg ed "best"

Given the roughly $50 price range of something like OstaMuscle for 300mg, would a 15 day cycle have any results or is that just a waste of money to skimp on duration?

An 8 week supply is like 50 bucks. Try it, i did it for 6 weeks no pct on a major cut (1300 kcal). Lost about 1.5 pounds a week and all my lifts went up on linear progression.

It seems to work VERY well when you are on an aggressive cut since it was designed to fight muscle wasting disease.

i paid 52€ for 240 pills ostarine 5mg so you can def have it cheaper

plus most ppl say ostarine really kicks in after 3 weeks and stagnate after 6 weeks

Alright, my anxiety on it is feeling a little better. When I have more spending money i might give it a try. Thanks for all the help and advice

def check out some brands and how other ppl feel about it, for example i always heard brawn is way to low dosed

Also DO NOT get the pills. Its an easy way to get scammed by paying a fuckload and end up with just bunk or even worse a pro hormone. Get the liquid stuff, better yet you can buy the bulk powder and the suspension and make it yourself at home to save alot of cash and have a pretty big supply.

So it is an injectable?

One last thing. Go to to the leddit SARMS page. You can find companies that have their purity percentages posted due to ledditors sending them to labs. The absolute best price point is eye arr see.bio (its just three letters wink wink) they are very professional and dirt cheap compared to what other people are paying for in this thread and very helpful.

No dummy, it comes with an eye dropper that has measurements in mL on it and you just squirt it under your tounge. The taste is absolutely terrible and a chaser like OJ or something is needed.

I had put on a solid 1/2 an inch on my arms and legs while going from a 38 to a 34 inch waist so I'd say they were pretty solid

Thanks a bunch.

If people are going scam you they are going to scam you no matter if it is pills or suspension/solution.

I have run Ostarine, LGD4033, RAD140, and MK677.

Osta is great for cutting and tendon/ligament strains. I have used it at 10,12.5 and 25mg/day. The suppression and high estro sides are much worse above 12.5mg/day, not worth it, ime.

My experiences with both cutting and bulking on all these compounds is that Osta is great for maintaining strength on a cut, even compared to LGD and RAD. It is terrible for bulking with. It is excellent for dealing with connective tissue issues, tendon strains, tendinitis, etc, much better than LGD and Rad for that purpose.

LGD is slightly better for mass and strength than RAD140 (both at 10mg/day), but RAD didnt leave me feeling foggy headed like LGD did. RAD>LGD for that alone, a huge difference in mental clarity after 8 weeks.

None of these shut you down, no need to PCT with a serm. DAA is also bullshit.

How well does it work as a bulking aid compared to used when cutting?

Lol, theres no correlation of Ostarine and heart disease..

If you need to PCT you might as well just roid and get actual results.

That shit almost made my dick not working
Would not try sarm ever again

What did you think of MK677 I just got an order in yesterday started today.

well how long and how much did you take and and how long was your dick fucked?
normaly it should be ok after 3 weeks even without pct

Currently on week 5 of 15mg of ostarine ed and it's been alright. I've been dropping about 2 pounds per week and have been ever so slightly increasing my lifts. I find that you can increase better on accessory lifts apposed to compounds but I have seen rep increases on my compounds. I also have a impingement in my shoulder that has gone away since taking it.

do you plan to do a ptc?

400mg of test a week starting week 7
I forgot to add, osta is good for what it's worth but going on it made me want to start pinning even more.

Anyone try out RAD and have any recommendations of where to get info on it such as dosing?