Give me the quick rundown on vitamins, what ones are actually worth taking?

Give me the quick rundown on vitamins, what ones are actually worth taking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRY2kdiNbgA
genesisfoodsolutions.com/phytogenesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just inhale cum

Sip vitamins

>youtube.com/watch?v=pRY2kdiNbgA
DO YOUR PUSH UP!

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This but in gookspeak

coq10, biotin, choline are the lesser important ones.

everybody needs extra vitamin c, vitamin b, calcium + vitamin d, iron, and fiber. magnesium and zinc for specific needs. but our diets are usually lacking, unless you drink milk, eat spinach, kale, brocoli, red meat and fish and eggs, nuts, and every kind of fruit imaginable every day.

don't take the same vitamin 2 days in a row unless it is water soluble.

you don't know shit about nutrition brah

is this pic that big titted woman from a certain magical index?

that's a great opinion and you should feel good about having such great opinions. i'm sure you're very nutritious and know many great things about vitamins. thank you for adding to this discussion in a constructive way.

faggot.

my daily stack:
>fish oil
>vitamin d
>zyrtec
>wellbutrin
>lexapro
>pro/prebiotics
>creatine
>ZMA

i'd love to find an affordable, legit phytonutrient powder with well-researched things like curcumin, piperine, etc

Kek. I agree with this user, though I've never heard of your last statement, not to say it's wrong though. We are all lacking in fiber, vitamin c, and b, magnesium and potassium as well, though that can be mitigated if you have a diet rich in legumes, lentils, beans, and other foods that I feel are very ethnocentric. We also eat so little greens on a whole. OP, you should worry more about eating foods that are nutrient dense and diverse. Also read the sticky because no one should be asking about god damn vitamins desu.

A good quality multivitamin like AOR Orthocore (not sure if they still make it), with proper amounts of good forms of vitamins and minerals, in capsule form. They're pretty damn expensive, for good reason.

Avoid those one a day tablets from the supermarket like the plague.

if you took calcium every day or iron, your liver would be working over drive, especially after you've made up for the deficit. something like b vitamins can be taken every day, at high quantities because you'll just pee it out if you don't need it.

Oh right right. I gotcha. My mom tells me not to take my calcium chocolate chews every night.

Sip Bois 2k17

Eat your fucking vegetables and take a multivitamin once a week.

/Thread

>taking the pharmaceutical jew

I'm at
costco multi
fish oil
5k vitimin d
ashwagandha
nettle
royal jelly
maca

i have some amorphous confusing anxiety/depression/ADHD problems and my meds legitimately help me

what do nettle and royal jelly do

Nettle blocks estrogen

royal jelly is just a snake oil with a tiny ammount of testosterone in it

>what ones are actually worth taking

Whatever you lack.
If you live above ~40 degrees latitude, you're pretty much guaranteed not getting enough vitamin D in the winter unless you eat ridiculous amount of fish. Cured my memepression within a week.
If you drink a lot of caffeine and have trouble sleeping or get twitches in your eyelids, take magnesium and zinc.
Carpet bombing vitamin C (as in, 2000% daily dose) can get you out of early symptoms of a cold and sometimes avoid it altogether.

Anyone have strong opinions for or against multis? I've taken them for a while and didn't buy more last week just to see if I feel different in a while. Currently:
>Vit D
>Fish Oil
>Melatonin for third eye gains
>Zinc because I read once that it helps if melatonin isn't enough and it seems to do so

Well pretty much all evidence shows that your body won't absorb phytonutrients outside of whole foods. I guess if you enjoy wasting money that would be a good thing to buy.

Zinc is AMAZING. Please everyone you have to be supplementing for the love of God it was the only vitamin that I actually felt a change taking my mood and energy levels skyrocketed and I'm also hard all the time even after jerking it I get hard again for no reason

what does zinc do for you

Not that guy but it's like a layer of stability to your whole body. Like coating it in threads of iron. Look it up on google for a list but for men it's an absolute must since large amounts of it are lost due to ejaculation.

S I P B O Y S

>Layer of stability to your whole body
You should work for a supplement company's marketing department.

Ikr?

i have a bottle of ZMA but i can't take it every night because it makes it hard as fuuck to wake up the next morning

also sometimes the dreams are exhausting

Worthless shit then.

Blocking estrogen as a natty will do nothing besides whatever "blocking estrogen" effects it will have are gonna make 0 difference.

Royal jelly's test boosting effects are minor, so minor that those 30-50ng/dl difference is not gonna do shit.

Funny thing is if you bought a months supply of royal jelly you could have bought a months supply of Test E.

But please keep on buying vague shit that may or may not help you.

Nope, Madoka Magica.

>your body won't absorb phytonutrients outside of whole foods
I bet you bought into the clean bulk meme. If you take vitamins during meals, there's litterally no way your body can tell the difference.

i'm the guy that was asking about the phytonutrient powder

i do believe that there is evidence supporting whole foods, one example being the underwhelming effect the fructose of an apple will have on one's blood sugar

and there are certainly more and less bioavailable forms of vitamins and minerals. most multivitamins i've examined usually contain suboptimal forms.

all that said, i'm looking for a phytonutrient product that does use powdered veggies and fruits, as opposed to raw synthesized and isolated substances.

eg: genesisfoodsolutions.com/phytogenesis

this is a product made by a guy making a keto-friendly soylent product

Thoughts on turmeric?

just take a multi.

if you feel you are deficient in any vitamins, get some blood work done and buy whatever vitamins your doc says you need.

it looks very useful and i intend to get some from some kind of product

make sure to pair with piperine

Fuck the body of scientific evidence, right?

/fit is basically a place where dumb semi big lifters pretend to be experts in nutrition and physiology. Like this guy.

Real answer:

Yes

Vitamin D

Maybe

Zinc
B12
Magnesium
Vitamin K12