Good feels thread, no sad cunts allowed

Good feels thread, no sad cunts allowed

>first real bulk, gaining strength like crazy
>going out with qt3.14 tonight
>finally hit 1pl8 ohp

Share your good feels Veeky Forums

Finally got the strength back to my legs after an injury took my out for two weeks. Hopefully with enough time to set a new pr in a few weeks.

>mfw I finally hit lmfao2plaet!!1! on C&J

how long did that take you? i just hit 185 6 months into lifting, 225 looks so far away.

Started lifting a few years ago. Then injured for what seems like forever, as some drunk cunt hit me with a car. I couldn't even walk for a while. Recently I am finally without pain and today my new weights and shit arrived. So I am now a bit of a skeleton again. But looking forward to getting back to it, even though it will take a while. Happy times.

>finally hit 1pl8 ohp
L M A O

10 pull ups with good form
30kg incline dumbbell bench x8
friends tell me that i have v shaped body
pretty good

>the finally getting a good, unbroken period of training in
>found a yoga class I like
>feeling stronger and healthier every day

Hit 1plate OHP the other day as well
Felt good man, like pushing the world above my shoulders even though it's not that much weight. I'd been stalling just below 135 forever.
Now all that's left is 3plate squat [spoiler]which will never happen as long as I live[/spoiler]

>talking to my dad
>he tells me I'm getting bigger
>laugh and tell him I stopped growing awhile ago
>he says no, that my muscles are getting bigger

A-at least someone notices...

Idgi

Dosed some 4fa 40 minues ago, starting to feel real good. That dick shrinkage tho.
Going out to the club with me mate from work in 2 hours, gonna be fun

Used to be 280 to 210, gained back 10 lbs and floated around 220 for 2 years, finally gotten back into lifting proper and dieting
Now at 200lbs Im the lightest i've ever weighed at my current height (6'1")

>just did 4x25 pushups
>100 pushups
Seemed like an unrealistic goal a year ago. Now it's fucking easy.

It took me a year and a half, but I've had a few shoulder surgeries so my ROM was messed up.

Made my first friend in college
I am a freshman
Maybe one day I will get a gf too
We are all gonna make it

Lost 3kgs in a week but haven't lost any strength , not sure if water weight but oh well

yo same height bruh. Was at 230 and dropped to 190 in a year. Gained a bit back since I was retarded and stopped tracking calories, but getting back on it. Good luck with the rest of your cut.

just finished assembling my homegym rack

now eating and soon coffee and go ham on squat

>gaining strength like crazy
>1pl8 ohp

Cute

>gaining strength like crazy
>finally hit 1pl8 ohp
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>come back from vacation
>head to the gym
>weigh myself thinking I loss weight
>gained weight
>hit 225x7 for bench
I swear when I come back from a break from working out my lifts go up like crazy