Why aren't more women on anavar?

why aren't more women on anavar?

All the bikini models and instagram fitness models are they just don't lift as well.

umm so this is just a question, but when is rape ok??

If you're a Muslim in Europe.

Enlarged clit. Bad skin. Deepening/cracking voice. Facial and body hair growth.

Gf was on 10mg a day and experienced all of the above to some degree. Pretty much all of the side effects are temporary if you discontinue use quickly. She made decent enough gains while she was on though.

Problem is that a lot of the var out there is winny or dbol. I know a few chicks that fucked with shitty var and now have manly voices and huge jaws.

Gf is likely to try some SARMs next.

>She made decent enough gains

pics?

For attaining the ideal male body, steroids can speed up that process..

Only a mentally ill woman with some kind of awful body dysmorphia would want anavar...

How much to lick those pit stains?

>tfw shell never force you to lick those sweaty pits

why even live?

>Enlarged clit
>made decent gains

>clit gains

Are big clits really that bad though?

Anyone have sauce? I'm on a faggot no WebM playing iPhone.

are you not supposed to touch chest on this or is she actually dumb

Clit went from regular size to "during sex" size. Wasn't a huge difference really. She was bothered by it rubbing on clothes.

Sorry, no can do. She put on about 7lbs of muscle and lost some significant bodyfat during the 5 weeks she was on. She's prepping for a show in 16 weeks so we will see how much she retains.

You can play webm on iphone moron. Download vlc player.

Natasha Aughey

Okay. Now I just want the sauce even more

Thanks, friend.

That wasnt var bro. Real var is extremely mild. Most var sold by ugls is another steroid. I would never trust a ugl var enough to give it to my gf.

Got it from a reputable lab. Sent off a sample for testing and ran it through 2 labmax kits. Came up clean and under dosed each time. Got it in the same order as 2 other chicks at our gym and 2/3 reported the same sides. Var in girls is nothing like men. It's remarkably non-masculizing but at higher doses in women it is virilizing.

Most chicks will never admit to steroid use, let alone discuss clit growth openly.

I'd do it for free

No, how much would YOU be willing to pay for the privilege?

My dick is so confused right now

Is her name Stella?

No sir.

Same feel

If she had focused on strength instead of size she would look more feminine but to each there own

>tfw this grill lifts more than me and with better form