Are girls worth it Veeky Forums?

Are girls worth it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/hatred
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worth what? How much are you paying them?

>$50 tip
Holy shit dude just leave a number.

He did

As much as this triggers autists she's right and the dude is a weirdo. What kind of pathetic nerd gives that kind of money to someone they don't know. I hope he sees her shitty attitude and regrets it.

Girls aren't there to "complete" you.

If you aren't happy about your life without a girl, you're just going to bring your misery into her life until she leaves you.

My best friend (Dr. Myron Gains) treated me to this place and the blonde girl, Rhonda I think her name was if I recall correctly, was very pleasant and nice but it wasn't until after I left her a large "tip" did she become defensive and rude. Later, she Tweeted me (how she found my Twitter handle is still unknown) and told me how much she thought I was a weirdo.

My best friend, Dr. Gains was shocked by the un-pleasantries exchanged and vowed never to return to this place of business ever again.

>What kind of pathetic nerd gives that kind of money to someone they don't know

the kind of autist who doesn't realize the difference between hitting on women and soliciting prostitutes.

You seem like an extremely insecure and needy person. You shouldn't get into a relationship until you're 100% comfortable being alone.

This guy gets it.

Too many people these days are in unhealthy relationships because they're afraid of being alone.

>extremely insecure and needy person
BREH do you know what board you're on

Women are people. Some of them are worth it

>who will be there for you no matter what and you will be there for them

If that's what you want then you're gonna have to go gay.

>Women are people

what a bitch. You dont have fuck him, but at least be thankful. he meant no harm by it.

She was practically raped by him you shitlord

>Women are people.

Girls don't like getting attention from unattractive men.

>Women are people

>that guy in the bottom left pondering the deep metaphysical quandaries of the universe

fucking pajeets i swear

>Women are people.

>Baiting this hard

That's not bait, that's just sarcasm.

Are you retarded or something? It's called satire. You rapey shitlord.

>women are people

Most girls don't get that guys aren't there to complete them either though, let's be real.

>Women are people.

That is not a guy's handwriting.

>Women are people

nice b8

>women=people

to be fair, that's fucking autistic. if you like a girl you should talk to her, not arse around like a 17th century french faggot writing little love notes to strangers you never even met. and the fact she had such a profound an effect on him that he felt the need to tip 50 bucks speaks volumes.

>Women are people

that IS indeed creepy and weird op. its not like he left her a tip because he thought she was a good person, or respected what she did in life, or who she was- it was because her exterior appearance gave him a chub. thats fucking creepy. tip someone because they gave good service, because you know they're a good person who needs a bit of help, because you respect what they did- not because you think theyre "beautiful". fucking creepy AF. congrats OP, you're a socially stunted creeper!

>Women are people

Women are a meme

include my image too mommy

so true. way too many people now a days go in search of a relationship to "fix" themselves- if you go in broken, the relationship is also going to be broken. and what makes them think a healthy person is going to want to spend time with someone who can't stand themselves?

Thats creepy as hell. What kind of reaction did he want from this.

>women are people

>tip someone

top zozzle m8

true.

a gf should prop you up to higher heights but shouldn't be the bedrock of your entire life. problem i see more often is that guys have gfs who they barely respect

he never said it was a guy only thing, he only responded to the assumption that OP is a heterosexual male

What kind find of regressive, asexual person are you?

the post that triggered all of /r9k/

He fell for the "money is what girls really want" meme.

>Women are people

well in a world where you have guys creating threads like "are girls worth it", are you really so surprised that guys aren't looking for respectable mates? many guys assume no girl is worth respecting anyways, so they just go along with whatever gets their dick wet for the time being. browse Veeky Forums for a bit and that much is clear.

>meme

Women were THE mistake of god

underrated

case in point
>those triggered replies

alright this is Veeky Forums... how the FUCK has no one noticed how fucking nasty and gross her hands are?

>dirty boyish fingernails
>oily, dirty fucking creases on underside of knuckles
>fingers like her dad was harambe and her mom was the crypt keeper
>that diarrhea skin tone doe
>that fucking mole
>Thumb looks like fucking sand nigger penis peeking out of its foreskin.

Nope. nope. nope. im good. nope.

DELETE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY

from people i have met (chad memes aside), people who think that girls are just holes for fucking tend to be the kind of pathetic guys who think fucking girls is some kind of great achievement.

they aren't aliens, they're fun, sexy, submissive and caring and if you fall for one of em then you can either handle it like a champ or turn inwards and get bitter when life doesn't reward you.

most guys who hate women have just been burned too many times.

>Women are people

Thirsty pleb.

Does you gf let you watch when Tyrone fucks her?

I work in service and my hands get pretty banged up and gross by the end of a shift, so it's excusable.
Can't say anything about the rest though.

I actually don't tip most of the time, but if you go above and beyond then sure. you offer to buy someone a drink when they've done something nice for you? hell a tip is usually cheaper than a drink around where I live
could you actually explain why you think respecting someone for who they are vs. for getting your dick hard is "regressive, asexual"?
oh no, heaven forbid you treat someone with respect and dignity for who they are, and not like an assumptive whore for hire

lol, I AM the gf. nice assumptions though, I'm sure those will get you far in life

>Women are people

>oh no, heaven forbid you treat someone with respect and dignity for who they are, and not like an assumptive whore for hire
you disgust me, grow a pair lad, human interaction is fundamentally built on fucking and wanting to fuck not feminism

Grill here. I'm not very attractive but even I would find this creepy af. It's hard to imagine what pretty women go through on daily basis. Oh, and you faggots in itt make me cringe.

Choose your new board wisely.

>women are people

>thinks thats "fucking nasty and gross"
wow, someone's a little bitch who's never got their hands dirty before. seriously, have you ever done a days of hard work in your life?

>could you actually explain why you think respecting someone for who they are vs. for getting your dick hard is "regressive, asexual"?

There are 7 billion human beings on this planet.

Humans out-mated, conquered Neanderthals. If you think mating is all $200 dinners and 10 dates before getting sex, you're living in a dream-world.

Men are naturally aggressive in perusing women. That means trying to win them over - not rolling over when they say they're not interested.

Then don't confuse aggression and men hating women.

Most men pretend to "hate" women to get past their petty games.

>I'm not very attractive

stopped reading right there.

Same with women. Most end bitter and angry after finding out the man they fell for isn't going to solve their issues and instead add more problems to their lives.

>you disgust me
at least we can agree on some shared sentiment
>>grow a pair lad
I have ovaries dipshit
>>human interaction is fundamentally built on fucking and wanting to fuck not feminism
>never mentioned feminism in any of the posts, but apparently you've concluded feminism = wanting to be treated like a human, so thats on you
>wanting to be treated like a person and fucking is apparently incompatible in your head
now I just feel sorry for you

>I'm not very attractive
Then you are even LESS valuable then all of the betas ITT hating women.

Uh, nobody else has said it because nobody else is an absolute retard or spends that much time analyzing a pair of fucking hands.

This

yeah, you're kind of only proving her point there brah

kek

Lol okay. It's best not to bother with someone out of your league, as I implied.

>large pizza
>double sausage
>guests:1
i think i see where this is going

Nobody gives a fuck what you think, you ugly cunt. Even if you were hot we still wouldn't, because you're a cunt.

Trust me, if a man didn't respect a woman, he would just ignore her.

post feet

Why would I care about unattractive women I don't know?

wew

>i have blood in my pants every month

that is what i read

My kids won't be short, ugly retards.

That's why I ignore ugly women. I don't even want to take a chance and fall in love with one.

>don't confuse aggression and men hating women
those terms actually overlap a lot in their definitions:
>hate
> feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).
>aggression
>hostile or violent behavior or attitudes toward another; readiness to attack or confront.
not that they are entirely mutually exclusive (few words are), but aggression does not have to be physical and the two. and as you can see here
>thesaurus.com/browse/hatred
they would agree with me in this
>>>Most men pretend to "hate" women to get past their petty games.
I wish it was pretend, I really do. but have you seen Veeky Forums? have you seen r9k? sure, maybe some are "pretending", but I guarantee you many are not.

>>now I just feel sorry for you
at least we can agree on some shared sentiment

You completely missed the point of what being human is, your life is shit and you don't even know it. Not even mad, just momentarily feeling pity

Kek.

>faggots in itt

Can confirm, I'm a faggot and we fucking hate you too.

you forgot

>6 chicken wings
>diet soda

I see you're going to be a childless cat-lady in the future.

Also, talking on an image board is pretending.
Punching women and raping is real.

>women are people

mentally sure, physically perhaps not. many guys do not require much mental stimulation to get their jollies off. there's plenty of guys paying attention to girls they don't respect using their dicks. hell some guys get off even more when they dont respect them

because you care about unattractive men you don't know (you're here on Veeky Forums)? that would literally be a double standard. if you dont like unattractive ppl fine, but make sure you extent that clause to all people- not just the ones you're bitter about because of your own misguided personal issues

I am a better person and a lot happier now that I am in a relationship. One of the biggest thing though was she convincing me to go to a psychiatrist.

Makes you confused don't it? These are bad guys having bad emotions for you yet... you feel... soo good when they treat you like that... ugh not fair... you shouldn't enjoy this so much maybe they can tell you do, that's it, you got it, you'll just hide that you want to be raped under moral high ground and fighting for equality.... we all deserve to be treated equally

>Ad Fedoram

Not an argument.