While you are counting MACROS and eating fucking BROCCOLI, Chad is eating PIZZA and banging STACEY

While you are counting MACROS and eating fucking BROCCOLI, Chad is eating PIZZA and banging STACEY

Why are you still even trying? Mother nature cucked you - you will never be a Chad, you'll never have Stacey. You will always be second tier

I'm starting to think that these threads are made by insecure Chad wannabes who are afraid of competition and want others to give up.

I think you're giving them too much credit. It's probably just drunk bored people or plain trolls.

Well I also eat pizza and still lose fat, because I count my macros.

It's a little of both. It's posted to troll but there's some insecurity in that line of thinking.

>implying I don't eat pizza

>CHAD
>posts pics of prime boipucci twink

Don't pizzas traditionally have cheese?

The level of repost on Veeky Forums is fast approaching /tv/-tier shit. Sad.

>Stacey

Why do I only think of Stacy Keach

>6'1
>8/10 face
>Slept with 30+ women

Was beta as fuck, turned it all around. Now that I´m older, I realize it didnt matter much anyways and that I should have studied more.

Nobody really cares what you did in your early 20s. Dont get cucked by your own insecurity and invest 100% of your energy just to get pussy.

stacey does meth so i dont fucking care

>While you are eating MACROS and fucking BROCCOLI, Chad is banging PIZZA and eating STACEY

what the fuck man

Anyone wanna crowdfund my new business idea? I intend to make a concept built around "Chads" cucking Veeky Forums users and I think there is good money to be made here. The guys who make these threads seem to be obsessed with lean dudes eating pizza, so I already have the concept for my first film ready.

Reminder that half of /fit is now bitter trolling fatties who have already given up and want you to fail too.

that chad u just posted is a literal homo lol.

that pizza looks awful

why are so many goood looking men gay? They could be slaying women with their looks. fucking degenerates.

Why do you care so much? Just lift fucking heavy and become the freak beast manotaur you were meant to be

>why are so many goood looking men gay?
taking good care of yourself as a male is still kind of a taboo and people will call you a fag for having a trendy haircut. gay men are past this since they are, in fact, homos

What's it like being BOTTOM TIER, OP? Because that's you.

shirtless guy standing alone taking selfie while rest of party ignores him

chadlife senpai

boo hoo