What does Veeky Forums think about Ryan Gosling?

What does Veeky Forums think about Ryan Gosling?

>normies consider this skinnyfat dyel "muscular"

He is our new king. Once you grow up you start to realize zyzz was a joke. I for one welcome, Ryan Gosling, as our new king of fit.

skinny faggot

He's not skinnyfat or DYEL. You have BDD my friend.

Definitely agree with you, he's the new natty king of Veeky Forums

proof that facial symmetry is a stupid meme

What are you talking about?

LMAO skinnyfag dyel assymetric face bitch prob cant even squat lmao2plaet

t. average girl

i think that most women think he's attractive because they've been told so
his face is slightly above average

natty? I'm not buying it. I've been training for 3 years and i look NOTHING like him

Are you the same guy who said that Ryan is a 6/10?

women think he is attractive cause he is famous and rich
not that guy but he is like a 7 at best face wise

He drives

I'll never understand this meme? 7 is borderline cute. Gosling is the embodiment of a high-test male

You mean Chad Gosling.

His physique in TPBTP is an ideal for me.

look at your chart tom cruise is far more attractive than ryan gosling face wise

Look at the definition of "10"

i thought fitizens liked people who lift

hes my role model

he has a slightly lopsided face, but he oozes confidence and is an all around cool guy

Are you kidding me? Look at his torso, he's thicc as fuck

...................................He's cool

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What is this pasta lol

That's the epitome of the male physique.

Well he has been training all his life for that body so obviously you won't be anywhere near that.

He's a solid 7.5/8. His face is a little weird but other than that he's a good looking guy.
Veeky Forums just doesn't seem to understand that Chad is an 11/10. You'll know instantly. There's just no debate. This guy doesn't come close.

Women LITERALLY fawn around Chad and men fall in line instantly. It's a biological thing. I've seen it maybe 2 or 3 times during my time at university. Chad is THE Alpha male and he's not even trying. It's like he's a star. Everyone orbits the Chad.

Ryan Gosling is not that guy.

>/Out/

He's not skinnyfat, but he is DYEL. You can get his physique from 4 months of lifting and being 12% bodyfat.

He operates automobiles...