Just did 3x6 of 120 lb (total) dumbbell bench press

I made a thread here a week or two ago about how I was too weak for my height/weight.

Well looks like I'm still making progress. Just did 3x6 of dumbbell bench press with 60 lb each arm.

My PowerBlock set only goes up to 70 lb each arm. If I keep progressing soon I'll need to buy another expansion.

5'7" 154 lb 15% body fat.

Anyway I'm just proud. This is the strongest I've ever been even though I'm still probably weak by most peoples' standards.

Actually last set I did 8 reps because I had it in me still left.

What kind of bench 3x6 or 3x8 weights are you guys doing for DUMBBELL bench press?

Bar-fags do not apply.

80lb dumbbells

never add the dumbbell weight together if you don't want people to call you a fag

I disagree with that. You add the barbell weight together. It's the total amount you're benching.

Good for you man. I know that feel. Been lifting for about 2 and a half months solid now and i just got to 0.5/1/1.5/2.5 the other day. It was such a great feeling knowing that i was making genuine progress, even knowing that by a lot of peoples standards its not that hard. But compared to how i was before, its been amazing to see what my body can do for the first time with a little bit of hard work.

Keep it up man.

We're gonna make it

There's only one barbell and only one motion. With dumbbells, there's two weights and two motions. If you said you curled 60lbs then picked up two 30lb dumbbells people would laugh at you.

Thanks. Congrats as well. For the record though i don't think I'm gonna make it.

Just did 3x8 incline with 50 lb each hand also which is the most I've ever done of that.

Okay fair enough. I get it when you use the example of curls.

disregard anyone else's standards unless youre competing in a sport. Only standards that matter are your own OP. keep going.

Thanks I will. My ultimate goal is just to look good without my shirt on eg. at a beach.

I may still be an ugly incel when I get to that point but at least i can say it's not my body holding me back.

In an ideal wolrld I'd say getting this < is my goal but that's not realistic.

Holy shit, who is that?

Some random girl that I'll never fuck because I'm short and ugly.

Pic also related.

finally a good adivice on this board

bro dump your fap folder bro

I find dumbells are harder to progress with since you can only go up in increments of 10, but whatever floats ur boat man.

Lol. I don't fap to pictures like this. I just save them and repost them to torment myself about what I'll never have. I couldn't even fap to this stuff because I couldn't even fantasize it could be attainable.

It's always some guy like attached that gets these kinds of girls.

I'm doing 65's and probably could do 1-2 reps of 70's if I tried. I'm trying to reach 5x5 before though and so far I've been progressing nicely adding about 1 rep total per session.

I do 60lb dumbbells for 4x8. Then I do incline at 50lbs for another 4x8. Feels good.

She has literally the perfect body

How big height/weight are you guys?

5'11 176lb

who is she?

also I do 50 lbs DBs for working sets, could probably get 3 or so reps at 60. i've been lifting for a few months but have been pretty inconsistent.

How fat do you think you are? Approx what body fat?

idk probably between 15-20%

>who is she?

Some random probably trailer trash girl who's probably 28 by now and had two kids.

Why would it matter?

She's a model called Rachel Cooke

>Tfw will never rail the fuck outta a cutie with my 10 inch penor

Man where did i go wrong

I do 62kg dumbbells for my final set of 5-8, I go up 4kgs per set to warm up over 8 or so sets, I like doing heaps of these first then only 4-5 sets of the other chest exercises.
I think 62 KGS is like 135 pounds, any amerifats know?

How much do you weigh and how tall are you? You must be massive.

I'm 12 and what is this

the nuclear codes

Thank you Doland. I won't let you down.

I'm 6' 105kgs pretty lean, but yeah I'm on juice