Full body everyday?

I'm considering buying a bench and benching every day since I've become obsessed with it. My legs are fine, but I'm not opposed to more front squats and Diddy lifting 2-3 times a week.

I know you guys are on some ppl, or bro splits, but I'd much rather do full body everyday.

Thoughts, doable? I might have to settle for every other day like I'm transitioning into.

post more cute japs with fat butts and I'll answer your question

full body 3 times a week (mon, wed, fri) is the most reasonable way, even though there's a pretty good chance you'll constantly be overtraining if you're not on gear

if you do full body every day you'll overtrain like a motherfucker, i guarantee you. you'll be tired all the fucking time and just want to eat, sleep and nothing else. it's not worth it and in fact is most likely detrimental.

you can bench every day, it's one of the easier exercises to do it with

look up Greg Nuckols' and Omar Isuf's bulgarian manual

Long as your shoulders hold up to it.

They tend to tolerate high frequency better when there's some variation involved.

Benching everyday will give no time to recover when you're benching real weights. At the beginning it's fine I guess. But once you get past 1pl8 give your body a day to rest.

this benching everyday will fucking shred your shoulders

>diddylifting 3 times a week
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

That depends a lot on the person, their shoulder construction and their form. Some people can get away with pounding the bench daily for years, others can only pull off that kind of pressing frequency if they find movements that protect their shoulders more and some just can't do it full stop.

Yeah I'd make sure to have rest days too. Look up Bulgarian method. It's doable but without being on gear you feel beat up as fuck.

Even as a semi NEET who can just sleep, eat, & lift it leaves me in pain when have tried it. Have been able to run it for a couple of weeks at most then body just crashes.

You'll hit points where the weights are so low simply because your body is so strained you might as well take a proper rest day.

Look at doing a MWF split like Texas Method or MadCow and cardio on non lifting days if you want to train daily.

Like I said, I have done had periods of full body weight training everyday but have to eat like a horse and sleep more than is reasonable if you're not a NEET, and body was just beat up at the end as a natty.

>BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPFFFFTTTTT
mmm so succulent

there are guys benching 405+ who train it daily

you don't need to recover completely, nor do you need to hammer yourself into the ground daily when the goal is to master technique (this is the goal of HF training)

Dietmar it up, then

If you keep the volume and intensity at acceptable levels and have good form, you should be just fine

>there are guys benching 405+ who train it daily
Yeah, on fucking steroids dumb ass. You can't do it natty. Go ahead and find out the hard way tho senpai.

no, there are many natural lifters training the bench 5-6 times a week

try again

It's actually easier for a lot of people to handle high-frequency/lower volume training without steroids. The gear is good for muscular recover (which usually isn't the issue on these sorts of programs) but it tends to do a number on collagen synthesis so your joint recovery goes into the shitter, especially combined with the extra size and strength involved.

Name one natural lifter that benches over 405lb every single day. I'll wait

wrong

nice counterargument
Greg Nuckols ran bulgarian method for bench and squat leading up to his WR total in a drug tested comp

all of Dietmar Wolf's lifters, who have been very successful in the IPF, bench almost daily

many of Boris Sheiko's lifters, who have also been successful in the IPF, bench 4-5 times a week

obviously you can't know with scientific certainty that all of these people are natty, but you could just as easily make the argument that anyone benching 405 in general is on gear

this, you generally see roiders training with lower frequency and ruinous per-session volume (Ed Coan, Dan Green, etc) because they can handle it

for natties, splitting up volume through the week instead of having one devastating stimulus is more effective

also technical gains

wrong

what do you look like?

I bench everyday and squat every other day. I do this because I have a home gym and im not that rich ... so deep down inside i wanted to get the most out of my investment and got used to this. It's literally the nicest and only thing i have besides my pc.

Maybe im just fucking lucky but it's really been working for me. Theres days I can bench 385 and days im scared to bench over 315 but I never really pinpointed the reason for that. Ive been gaining 30-40 pounds per year on all my lifts for the last 3 years and honestly I feel like by November ill be benching 415-420, squatting 575. I just cut from 230 to 195 since october so the bulk is coming up around june.

The only time i hurt my shoulders is when i loaded ~120% on the bar and just unrack it and held it, but that recovered in like 2 weeks.

I also do DB rows and flies everyday. Every week or 2 ill do ohp and DL. I just go with the flow.

I tried to disregard diet doing this and that really messed me up the most. If I dont start my day with 60g protein my body just fails me.

The time i struggled the most is when I ate dear diary right?

I say go for it. I dont really know why people echo chamber BRO YAH GONNA GET REKT so often when its a legitimate routine especially for natties with great autism.

because everyone here is a DYEL who read SS and PPST3 and think they now know everything there is to know about programming, and that anyone who trains harder than them is on gear

I've had no trouble doing above 2pl8 3x10 for 4-5 days/wk in a circut

>overtraining

over training is something professional athletes suffer from, not something people who lift 2 hours a day 3 days a week.

wrong