Going to jail for a few months, what body weight exercises can I do to stay in shape?

Going to jail for a few months, what body weight exercises can I do to stay in shape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did you do

he probably curled in the squat rack XDDD

tell your story

also there's a whole book about staying in shape in prison but I can't remember the name

Do all kinds of pushups, mostly explosives and pullups if there is a bar above your head. Do body weight squats aswell, If you fight well and do good reistiace they wont rape you. People only get murdered for business not they're ass fight as well as you can and scream like a dying animal if you want to keep your ass intact.

don't do any exercises, that's valuable time that could be spent watching Prison Break to learn how to escape user

youre not the guy who posted about a drunk hit and run where you killed a guy are you?

Convict conditioning

Do you already know which jail you're going to? Where I live they have better equipment than some of the local gyms. You should be more worried about your diet since your food is gonna be shit.

fuck that bitch

At least he won't have to worry about his protein intake.

Pic related was obtained in prison, just do what he did

I hear rape is almost non existent in prisons outside america anyway so if he isn't an amerifat he's probably fine, assuming he's not an absolute pussy/twink

>I hear rape is almost non existent in prisons outside america
Who the fuck told you that?

What did you do, you fuckin' goon? ALso, just workout with weights with the rest of the convicts.

Lol ebin :DDD

Anal kegals 3x8

Talk to anyone who is a guard/sargeant at a prison. It's not very common, and when it does happen it's typically someone who owed someone else, then says ok but changes his mind.
Literal rape of someone just randomly attacking someone is very rare in prison m8. The state can get sued for that shit, they take it seriously with all the civil rights shit that's been going on for the last few years.

They say the same thing in the US too, to be fair

If the guards know it's happening they'll generally stop it unless you live in a third world shit hole. The problem is that inmate populations are quite good at doing things without their captors knowing.

It's a fact. Americans are just closet homos

Should have a small gym or some pull up bars and shit, once you make friends they help with workouts too.

This is also true, ausfag here, 4 years, only people who got raped where people who got into too much gambling debt and refused to pay, there's lots of faggots who'll suck dick for chocolate bars and stuff, but most guys these days just don't like fucking men, I don't know why Americans love penis so much, apparently its mostly the black guys having sex with smaller black guys because they have a huge homosexual subculture as is.

>captors
You sound like a fight the power anarcho faggot desu senpai

Ehh, I think part of it is the fact that the prison's here a super overcrowded and there's a lot of people who are literally ">remember you're here forever"

First word that came to mind, senpai, calm down

Anarchy is retarded.

use the freeweights and just do the usual. also, bring a book. prison is a place of solace and atonement and there are no distractions like the internet. you can finally read in peace.

don't do squats. having a nice ass will get you raped. also, looking like a fag who does squats will get you raped.

Go online and look for a chubbyish middle aged mans unshaven asshole, then decide whether putting your dick on there is straight for any reason

The roids required for that kind of body must cost a shitload in prison, right?

He didn't need roids, he just ate lots of top ramen and tuna

Its mostly dbol because of the difficulty with fresh needles, pip gets extreme, and its up to 4bucks per 10mg, because there's no test to run the big guys use up to 100mgs a day

you can't tell me you wouldn't like to fuck a small black guy

>natty prison gains

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8

Get SWOLE the natty way!
youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w

>been masturbating furiously for 15 years
>these niggas have to rape hairy assholes to satisfy themselves