Fruit

Is fruit good or bad for getting lean?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20022464
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-207652/Why-apple-today-good.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Copious amounts of sugar
>The sugar is the worst kind of sugar(fructose)
>Minimal amounts of fiber compared to vegetables
>Trace amounts of vitamins which can easily be gotten with a multi

Literally don't eat fruit ever unless you're doing it purely for the taste, but I'd put it in the same category as candy.

lol

For getting lean? Not great. It's still good for you, though. Just don't pig out on the stuff.

Fuck you. I get my apple a day and i love it. Digestion ftw.

Explain in objective terms how it helps your "digestion"

1. F
2. I
3. B
4. E
5. R

I'm a wrestler and I can't live without fruit.

>delicious
>fiber + water content
>good source of sugar without heavily affecting blood sugar

If you have a healthy lifestyle, I think it's seriously hard to eat too much fruit.

Eat something nice once in a while, hardass.

>this is what happens when retards think they understand nutrition

I already said vegetables do the same exact thing but better so it's a non point.

But

>rich in flavanols, which increase fat burning

Oh true do these flavanols operate outside of thermodynamics? Do they somehow burn stored fat unrelated to calories in/calories out?

That's pretty good to know, I guess I'll start eating fruit then.

You realize that the Cal out part of the equation can be modified by increased/decreased metabolic rate and that efficiency of thermogenesis is a moderated thing, right? Alterations in BMR unrelated to simple change of mass is present in post-anorexic populations.

>Oh true do these flavanols operate outside of thermodynamics? Do they somehow burn stored fat unrelated to calories in/calories out?

No, they increase energy expenditure

your talking to someone who probably dropped out of high school. I doubt he has the intelligence to understand what you just wrote.

oh so these flavanols make your body use more calories? and no doubt by a significant amount since you're advocating eating fruit because of them.

Fuck why am I wasting my time trying to build muscle and eat at a deficit to burn fat. I should just eat a bunch of fruit to harness the power of flavanols

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20022464

>Vegetable and fruit consumption differed in their associations with body weight and weight loss. Although vegetable consumption increased as a result of the intervention (PThe results indicate unique contributions of fruit consumption to the management of body weight and indicate that a separation of effects for fruit and vegetable food groups may be warranted.

>study
>no real evidence

all theory idiot. Show me a body before and after fruit

>post peer-reviewed study published in a medical journal
>"bullshit, give me anecdotal evidence instead"

>can't express your point in a normal conversation in a concise way

better plaster a wall of text that is hardly relevant so I can I claim I win when someone doesn't refute my retarded and long winded post

Just show me one actual success story and you win

how hard could that be...?

>reading is for faggots

A lot of fruits, especially apples, have higher sugar values today than what can be deemed natural. They taste great, and it's still fruit, it's definitely still healthy, but if you are cutting on carbs it's worth sacrificing fruit as well.

>A lot of fruits, especially apples, have higher sugar values today than what can be deemed natural.

What did he mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-207652/Why-apple-today-good.html

A study is a bunch of collected and carefully controlled success stories, how do you not get that...?

>you can't eat fruit for fiber because something else already gives you it
Do you only eat tubes of nutrients?

>show me a before/after photo
What's it like being retarded?