Looking for an honest talk

>looking for an honest talk
>What do you think when you see a fat male?
>What really goes through your mind and why does it bother you?

they don't play sports,and they smell bad they don't make good mates because they don't want to do anything physical.

lazy, stupid, smelly.

I'm fat.

I do call them fatties in my head and look down on them. I judge them eating like a pig at a trough. Or I look at their shitty sense of style.

They gross me out a bit. and I find it offensive when I see them hitting on girls.

t. 28bmi

I don't think about fat people when I see them. I just look at them and go about my business.

If he's just some chubby guy, at worst I'd think 'fat fuck' and shrug it off.

But then I see those waddling ice cream cones at Wal-Mart, and I feel a sort of disguist that sticks with me for the rest of my day.
They are truly subhuman, only one step above the sand monkeys chopping off heads in the name of desert sky daddy.

idgaf here's why
this nigga isn't gonna steal girls from me
hes probably funny

fat dudes are chill in my book. if you were a girl i'd probably call you a piece of shit

>thinkng hamplanets are any worse than the rest of the normies

never gonna make it

Someone who has either very little self control, very little self respect, or simply someone who doesn't care about much in general. Those things don't bother me too much other than gnaw at that little part of me that wants to see people living up to their full potential, and I usually try to suppress that part of myself unless I'm dealing with very close friends.

Other than that, I might think of the amount of extra resources that it takes to sustain that person's weight, not just in food but also the fact that they'll more than likley be more of burden on society later on in life because of it. That's not to mention the fact that they're probably reducing their quality of life and life expectancy, which always bugs me a little bit.

Of course, this only applies to people who are significantly overweight. If the person's just a little fat I'm libel to not care whatsoever. I can totally get and respect that some people just like food too much and to stay trim with whatever level of exercise they're maintaining, but there's always a point where it's obvious that someone has a legitimate problem.

it's as though I'm looking at someone covered head to toe with cutting scars, it just makes me feel for them, when I'm in a malicious mood it makes me think of them in a plethora of unkind ways. This is as simple as I can explain.

The first thing I think about is what their diet must be like. My maintenace TDEE is 3600 calories, which is 3 really big meals, so I always wonder how in the fuck they can eat more than me.

Snacking on super calorically-dense shit, also drinking stuff with a lot of calories in it

i think they're smart people who have made the right decision desu. why bother at life when you don't have genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME, DICK, and WEALTH?

also, ,
>caring about other people's potential and life expectancy
low t beta

>low t beta

I don't know, it viscerally upsets me to watch people fail when they should succeed, or even if they're not doing as well as I think they should be doing. Am I just not supposed to give a fuck about other people now?

listen to the satanic trips

slayers are high on dark triad characteristics and not only care little about other people, but are willing to sacrifice the welfare of others to get what they want.

you will not be respected if you don't put yourself before others. a choice here - be liked (females/numale providers) or respected (alpha males)

realize how wet women get for literal murderers, and not just because they're attractive (see charles manson)

disgust. a physical manifestation of a lack of self control and laziness.
doesn't bother me, i just look at them with contempt.

OP Here

The things that happen to some people is they get focused on the wrong things and they lose sight of themselves and who they truly are. I've been recently getting help from someone and they have taught me a lot about seeing the real you and who you have become and why you do the thigns you do. You also have to understand emotional eating will not solve the problem, Problem with me is I am honestly over stressed and under stimulated. I will get super stressed and just eat every 2 hours while stuffing myself and still feeling hungry. Sometimes we are over eating to just stop the feeling i think, and that's what I have noticed from my own life, sadly I am beginning to think strangers can sense on this and see if you are a fat fuck you have problems which you can not deal with.

>tldr. you're looking at a former power-lifter who once enjoyed life and found something else in life to be proud of instead of fitness, but eventually all of that broke apart and I ended up being a fat fuck, I honestly still have a long road ahead, and the best thing I can do is keep moving forward while regaining my discipline and self control. The mastery of oneself, is truly a tough journey and one we might take to our graves

Disgusting. Completely ruins my view. Like stay indoors you ugly fuck.

I just don't care that much about random people, and I'm a little puzzled by those that do.

I literally don't care about women though, they're hot but the piss me off and waste my time with inane shit. Generally they're not worth my attention.

Actually, everything pisses me off. I don't think there's a way that I can turn that off without being a depressed sack of shit. Either I can be angry at everything or a miserable little twat who gets nothing done and I frankly have no interest in being the latter.

I'm gonna make it one way or another and I'm gonna bring everyone I care about with me. I don't care if they kick and scream and bitch and moan the whole way. I didn't ask to be like this and if they have a problem with who I am they can deal with it.

I think that they have made poor decisions and can't live life to the fullest

my taxes pay for this fucker when they could be used to educate some kid or pay for better city infrastructure god dammit

Like a good ole wall

i was thinking more along the lines of better roads,
>/pol/ pls leave

OP here

I pay 17500 in taxes this year, state/fed taxes rape me

'm probably paying for the /neets/ on Veeky Forums

How could you not control yourself?

Fat people irritate me because they are consuming FAR more resources than they need to. They are greedy, lazy and usually have poor hygiene and they expect the rest of us to pay for their healthcare.

Fuck fat people.

"what an ugly fuck"
>why does it bother you?
He's ugly

"huh that guy is pretty fat"

>What really goes through your mind and why does it bother you?
nothing; it doesn't bother me because i don't care about what random strangers do.

theres one guy at my uni who probably weighs 380-400 pounds
this gigantic piece of shit waddles around and takes up entire hallways as he struggles to get from class to class, and it fucking disgusts me

>What do you think.
Nothing
>What goes trough your mind?
That obesity contributes to poor health which in turn translates in increased healthcare spending which I cover as a tax payer.

Not gonna lie, the though of rounding up fat people and forcing them to diet an exercise or die makes me happy.

I feel disgust when I see them.

>wow, he could probably beat me up just by throwing his corpulent mass at me

Depends on how fat he is then I may feel kinda sorry for him. It would be cool to help a brother out and get him to lose weight.

It's the liquid beetus. A large coke is almost 500 calories. And they usually get a large double burger with fries meal with it too.

(I used to be one of them)

Wasted potential, mostly. That socrates quote comes to mind, about how disgraceful it is to see man grow old without realizing what his body is capable of and all

I feel sad for them.
they have abonded society and society has abonded them.
maybe I'm just projecting though.

I also wonder if a really fat guy can take a bullet to his elephantiasis and not notice.

I always think
>how the fuck does this happen?
>how are you not ashamed of your body?
>why do you torment yourself?
And then I start feeling disgust

Usually, it makes me think they lack any strength of will or self control. They might otherwise be good and smart people, but if they cant control themselves they have no business having any authority over me

I've lost about 200 lbs and I think it's awful when people say how good I look now because I somehow interpret this as "because holy shit you looked fucking awful before..."

only thing i can say that i wouldn't want to fuck a fat man, i have a huge sex drive and i just don't like the feel of it.

honestly, nothing really. i don't care what others do with their life/health

Honestly? It depends on what they're wearing. If they're wearing just like a hoodie and sweatpants with Walmart brand sneakers, I judge harshly. They seem like they have completely given up and its really irritating.

But if they're wearing something that compliments themselves, then I'm okay with them. At least they're trying.

>processing a compliment that way
Get some spine, dude.

>lost 200 lbs
>people for some reason thought I looked gross at around 300/400 lbs

well not so much that i think it's weird they thought i looked gross, but i'm highly embarrassed i got that big. so any compliment i get is a reminder how badly i let my life go to shit for years and years.

why waste time thinking of unimportant things

Exactly. Don't you people have something better to do?

>inb4 you're fat

Never have been.

>see fat male
>holy shit dude you're fucking fat
>iktf bro used to be a fatass too
>I wanna bully you into doing cardio and lifting and eating right, like nobody ever did for me

>see fat female
>ugh disgusting pig kill yourself

good luck dude

>my taxes pay for this fucker

>all fat people are on welfare

???

I resent in them what I hate of my past-self.

I just think 'ugh' and look away.
I'd never date a fat guy.

The real question is what do you think when you see a fat female?

I feel pity

Test

>sadly I am beginning to think strangers can sense on this and see if you are a fat fuck you have problems which you can not deal with.

Fuck my life if this is true

I'm a former fat turned shitlord curlbro. I know the truth behind them. Like how much goddamn food you truly have to eat to get to that state. How easy it is to fix. How little self-respect you have to have to let yourself descend that low.

They're lower than sub-human. They're a drain on society's resources, and I want to burn them for fuel.

Off the top of my head:

>fat
>ugly
>unhygenic
>probably has some kind of disease
>probably stupid
>lazy
>immediate contempt for mostly anything they say or do

Yeah that's pretty much it.

Can you appreciate the irony my man?

I WAS fat, now I am fit, 185 @ 16%, 6'1 and I am positively CRUEL to fat people, fat women especially. (when i say fat, i mean obese)

HOWEVER, my man, i worked for the privilege to do so

>28bmi

I just pressed reply and that greentext was there, what is that? Things like this keep happening.

this

what comes to my mind instantly is that he's too lazy to eat right but I know everybody's life is different and there is still a chance he's a valuable person
how I judge fat people obviously depends on other things than just their size but in general I associate being fat with some level of laziness and gluttony
so even if something suggests that the fat person has a social status way above mine or works way harder than me it still makes me respect them a bit less
unfortunately in most cases you can easily tell the fat person is lazy in most areas of their life, so it's not like I tend to respect fat people

This.

I admire the amount of work they do everyday. I bulked from 70 kgs to 90 and continue to bulk to 100kg. I am 186cm tall. Eating 3500 kcal everyday is suffering

>No discipline
>can he see his penis?
>I automatically have the upper hand
>Probably eats hilarious amount of food
This one fat guy in my major, I never really liked him. I was talking to a friend the other day and it turns out they shared a dorm room. He says the guy wouldn't go to parties or go out much at all, and that he spent all his time eating. The funny thing is he isn't even that fat.

Fat doesn't really grab my attention because it's unfortunately normal, but obese?
>He doesn't respect himself
>If the person who knows him best (himself) doesn't respect him, he's probably a pretty shitty dude
>I hate him

I never was fat. Hahahaha!

Bad fashion, loud huffing sounds just from me moving, and I generally just view them as lazy.

bmi 28 is fat

>fat man
Scum/weak

>What goes through your mind
Due to most of my early life literally just doing the bare minimum i now beat myself up, and other people, able not being your best and trying to hit like 90-100% of your potential

Depends on the degree of fatness. But generally just I think he has problems. Could be a lack of drive, could be unwillingness or few opportunities for self-care due to work/stress/economic situation. Even if someone is reasonably successful I think there has to be something "wrong" inside of them to allow themselves to get to this point.