OLD THREAD REACHED LIMIT HERE THIS IS THE ELDERS GENERAL

>Caturday night feels edition

HAPPY CATURDAY MOTHERFUCKERS

ORIFAMISU

30+ reporting in!

GET IN HERE ELDERS

DO IT NAO

Turn 31 this week.
What is the rule when it comes to dating women?

How low are you willing to go?

Not 30+ but... I'm 28, is it too late to start? Also a virgin and fat

I just turned 52, am I welcome in this thread?

Half your aged plus 7 is a pretty standard rule. So, figure nothing younger than about 22.

But, fuck it. I'd fuck an 18 year old in a second.

Okay to rephrase the question, what is the youngest you've fucked? Since being 30+ I mean, or largest age difference?

Oh, in that case it doesn't really apply to me. I'm married and my wife is a year younger than me. So, 29.

>married

I'm 31 and young looking, so I can get away with a lot. Harder to get women my age tho. As far as fucked, 19. Again, young looking so nobody batted an eye.

>married

Yeah man, it really sucks being married to a women that makes $150,000/year and not really having pay bills or shit like that.

18 is legal in most places

I didn't start bodybuilding untill around 30 breh

Yes
Wtf are you doing on Veeky Forums?

Same feels

>he doesnt know

>Wtf are you doing on Veeky Forums?
I don't have to 'sign up' or 'log in' to use it.
If I post something I typically don't have to wait hours or days for a response.
It moves quickly, which works for me because I come here when I'm bored and/or tired and have nothing else to do but fuck around on the Internets.
There's some funny shit posted here, sometimes.
There's also some nice nudes posted all over the place here, shit you won't see anywhere else.
I can also be a complete asshole here, and because it's 100% anonymous, there's no consequences. I can vent, be cruel, take shit out on everyone else, and fuck the police.
I can also be helpful, give information, and have some occasional interaction with other anons, and we can all be completely frank, because it's anonymous.

Also, let's face it: Adults are BORING. Most people my own age are BORING. I discovered a long time ago, the real key to not aging: Don't let yourself get old in the first place. This place is PAINFULLY young most of the time, but it IS YOUNG. It keeps my thoughts and brain young.

Veeky Forums is, indeed, a sewer, the cesspool of the Internets, but it is simultaneously a place of complete freedom of speech, perhaps one of the last such places to exist on the Internets.

A CASE OF PISS BOTTLES FROM A TRUE CYBORG

HOW BOUT DAT

u married gramps? tell us your lifestory

not too much though i don't care that much

MAGIC TRIPS HAIL KEK

>not too much though i don't care that much
>u wot m8?
Well fuck you then, you get NO STORY.

And DUBS TO YOU, sir. xDDDDD

Wall mart pepe

I'm 28.
Am I a Millennial?
Is it over for me before I've even begun because Gen Z are going to fuck my shit up?
>born just in time to watch everything go to shit, then get handed that shit and told to not shit on that shit or the Boomers et al. will shit on you, but don't you dare shit on the Boomers et al., and when Gen Z turn 18-22 they're going to cuck-your-shit-up-senpai.

32, I've been on Veeky Forums for 10 goddamn years.

Started lifting 2 years ago. Current weight 195. PL total 1350.

Oh wow, you're late. What brought you here if you don't mind me asking?

Also, why the fuck isn't there a discord for this shit yet?

When I was 26 I was fucking a 16 yo, it's legal here

But there was no way I'd go anywhere in public with her, people would probably look down on that

I think the same rules apply, just half your age plus eight or whatever it is

This is exactly what everyone has thought since time immemorial, chill out dude. Being chilled out is meant to be the defining character trait of millennials, so act your age

Tomorrow is too late, start today

Not quite, im 33

I think it's half your age minus 2

I dig this

Women my age suck, they are all so fucking boring, I'd much rather watch anime and fuck teenagers

Where is that from? I can close CoC 2 with either hand, is that 170kg combined? That would put me at top of range?

BUMP IT UP ELDERS

GET IN HURR Veeky Forums

32, have fucked 2 22 year olds and a 23 year old since Thanksgiving or so.

No regrets

>tfw roids
>tfw money
>tfw freedom

It keeps getting better lads, bring on 40+

Did 20mins rowing Wendesday, diddylifts and then 8 hours work on my feet Thursday, another day of work Friday, followed up by Pendlay rows and another day of work on Saturday.

Back started spasming through the panadol I was taking, had to lay on the floor.

I've only been lifting for a month, and my starting weight was the bar.

I need to fix my squat so badly (butt wink, causing excessive work on the lower back muscles).

I feel like such a loser.

Does she buy you nice things too user?

>tfw when all the music you grew up with are now considered oldies
>tfw the term oldies is outdated and your generation calls them throwbacks

33 and like get exercise for my health. Here's what my last week looked like.

Saturday: shoulders and some core
Sunday: sprint and climbing intervals on my bike only about 20 miles on some hilly terrain
Monday: chest and triceps
Tuesday: sprinting intervals on bike only 20 miles again but flatter terrain
Wednesday: back and biceps
Thursday: 2 mile run
Friday: shoulders and some core

Today I just napped all day like a lazyass. Tomorrow maybe tennis with my gf, skateboard with nephews, or a 40-50 mile bike ride. Monday back to the brosplit.