post some progress pics

How many percentage bodyfat for that mode? i need to get my bodyfat down

100% natty?

omg is that really you that hair on the right is so fucked

jaw surgery + 12%

your face will peak around 10-12% bodyfat

>still deluding yourself with face gains
Kek never gonna make it.

the whole definition of face gains is kind of contradictory, because what people think of as weight gains is actually a loss of mass

>what people think of as weight gains
*face gains, fuck im tired

that doesnt even look like the same person. Def had to have surgery right?

lol no

post boipucci

The power of HGH

Just gain muscle and lower bodyfat %, I went from a 4 to a 7

round

nigga who you kidding you went from a 3 to a 5

newfag invasion

time to head to krautchan again

>Before

>After

you just grew a beard?

>I also stopped smiling, ignorance is bliss when you are young

Thats what I was thinking

Still looks like a goofy faggot.

lol

Fuck i really need to hop on HGH for them jaw gains

at least im not fat anymore i guess

Nearly shat myself when i saw the reflection.

reminder that if your "progress" began in your teens, the changes you see are partly due to just growing up

tekken mode

fivehead

not me

F u man

Is that Norman Diabetus from The Walking Dead?

skeleton eyes

Way better to be honest. You are not a beauty, but still masculine and healthy looking enough.

12 to 18

AYY LMAO

Is that a green dildo on your desk bro?

Jon skywalker is such a faggot

Get ur eyebrows groomed

What mode is this? lol

Holy shit, you hit puberty. Well done brother.

NOrRDKEK

you forgot the "solid"

Tfw you're you

Whoops didn't mean to quote

Literally just a haircut

you look british

Boy or girl?

if that is a 7 I'm a fucking 10

what was i thinking
~2 year apart

>went from a 4 to a 7

Your new is showing

Aside from "lose fat" how does one improve their face like this?

>inb4 chew gum for jaw gains

Not beautiful but you could probably be an actor

Milo Yiannopolis but without the black eyes.

lose fat
better camera angles

Getting rid of the double chin helps a lot

Kenshiro?

You have a pretty indiscriminate face now. Probably not a bad thing, women like normies

Jesus fucking christ its you

Left looks EXACTLY like me except for the greasy disgusting hair. It's creepy. I hate myself. I can't even work up the courage to go to the gym. I sweat just thinking about it. The entire time I'm there I just know that people behind me are laughing. Should I just give up and pursue a career as long as I'm able and then leave all of the saved up money + my property to my brother's kids? My genes should never enter the pool.

qt in an ayy lmao kinda way

Nobody gives a fuck about you, the most they will think is "well done for bettering yourself, fatty". The autists might smirk if you do something silly, but they probably wont even say anything unless they want to help.

You're wrong. I've overheard them talking about me and I've heard the giggles of girls and "omg hahahahaha" when I walked past them too many times. That you're not a piece of shit doesn't mean everybody isn't.

Deal with it fatty. It took years of abuse to ruin your body, and you will have to endure a lot more suffering and pain than being laughed at by some empty-headed Stacies if you're ever going to unfuck yourself.

lol this, literally no progess detected in

It's two different people

Look I'm not here to score sympathy points. I don't even know you. Literally couldn't care less. I just want this bullshit rethoric "no one cares about fatties in the gym lol" to go away. It's completely false. You realize that you made one argument and when you were btfo you backpedaled and said the opposite, right? People do care and people do laugh. It's hard for normal people to have the willpower and discipline to go to the gym. Now imagine being ostracized and laughed at every time you do. Not everyone's life is some kind of ten star success story. For people to get healthy they need all the help they can get.

Seriously good progress

>people are this bad at detecting steroid use

you could give me half of your jaw and you would still be alright

hahahaha
second picture looks like you've just scranned 2 old school gurners
proper fucked m8

schaub?

dress smarter and you would look really good, strong features , like an actor

You made it out!

I'm not the first user you were replying to, and I don't have to imagine shit because I used to be 300lb of mashed potatoes. Help your fucking self, I guarantee you nobody else is going to.

th-thanks for the (You) anyway

Oh thank you so much for graciously handing down life lessons. Except for the fact that I'm 35 and been through more Hardship than you can imagine. Get the fuck off of your high horse, retard. I know that no one's going to hold anyone's hand, but there's a difference between doing that and actively trying to prevent someone from achieving health or pretending as if that isn't what's waiting for fatties at the gym.

>tfw going to the gym for a year and no gains
I need to sort my diet out

>saying mean things and laughing is actively preventing someone from achieving health

Get a grip you fat pussy.

Holy FUCK.
Would suck his dick, n-no homo.

No it isn't stop coping
that's tsh123456789 from lookism he started posting there looking like the first pic then looksmaxxed and ascended when he was 22 now looks like the pic on the right in the post you responded to

I know that feel, bro. I'm a straight guy but I would let him berry his dick deep inside my ass.
No homo.

Am I the only one that thinks he looks like a creepy motherfucker in the after pic and a normal fat guy in the left pic?

jeff got a nose job