What's your opinion of roids?

What's your opinion of roids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if i have to kill myself it won't be by going to the gym

Not worth it. Just workout to feel better. Not to gain muscle in 4 weeks that your body obviously will not be able to handle. You work out to be healthy not be unhealthy.

Its up to one self it they think its worth the pros and cons here is my personal experience.

I tried once a 20mg oral dbol cycle was great, was noob and I got about twice the gains then normal. You get more confidence, become more manly and overall just become a upgraded self. However after three weeks I got scared of gyno and stopped and starting eating nolva.

My sleep quality both improved and decreased. I sleep was better but when I woke up I felt terrible. Like I was extremely sick. I got pretty emotionally unstable like wanting to cry from the smallest things sometimes and wanting to murder people for small things too. (I normally never cry almost ever and almost never have aggressive thoughts)

I got however a lot more attention from everyone and it felt like my social skills skyrocketed. Probably because I had so much energy. My posture was perfect because for some reason it felt like you had to have a straight back. Overall Id say it was a pretty nice experience but when you stop taking you will feel pretty bad for a week or two.

The pros are transient. The more serious cons are potentially permanent.

Cons:
1) Hair loss.
2) Gyno
3) Acne everywhere, including backne
4) Bloated, puffy moon face

And that's just cosmetic side effects. More serious cons include

5) Hypogonadism and infertility.
6) High blood pressure, which leads to
7) Heart disease; increased risk of stroke and heart attack
8) Kidney disease is another side effect of high blood pressure
9) Liver disease
10) Emotional instability--depression, rage, anxiety, etc.

Pros:
1) A temporary increase in strength
2) Maybe 15 lb of extra muscle. You might gain more but it's water weight and you'll look like shit anyway.

It's a complete fallacy that the average steroid user looks better or is much stronger than the average natty. Most steroid users have more in common with these pathetic losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZjs

Another fallacy is that using steroids will put you on the level of the natty limit, or beyond. The average fraud has an FFMI of 23.5, which is well under the projected natty limit of 25.0. The only cheating frauds who even look good are the ones who would have looked good anyway if they had stayed natty.

Lastly, bear in mind Jason Blaha is an admitted steroid user who has used multiple compounds along with HGH peptides for 20 years. Twenty years--the number two followed by a zero--of taking steroids. To look like this.

So you tell me, is it worth it?

FUCKING. LOVE. THEM.

You got emotional because you ran dbol without test like a moron.

Let's stay you do a few cycles and gain 20 pounds and then stop using them.

Will you retain any of those gains, even if you're not ridiculously Rich Piana big?

That vid is copyright blocked

Some of the shit you posted doesn't exist, and the other stuff is from abusing roids.
I think roids are fine if you really want to go to the next level with lifting, but you should do a lot of research before putting that stuff in your body.
I personally wouldn't do it simply because I'm as ignorant as the poster I'm replying to about the stuff. I know there are some side effects, but used responsibly it seems like they're just fine. I will never make a living off lifting so I don't care

Appalled by the dry, grainy, dickskin look, so only considering microdosing and that once a year at the end of winter to help cutting.
But I think I'll be happy enough with my look when I hit 3 years of natty lifting and thus never use any, big enough for normies and I don't want to become as big as possible at expense of health.

Yes. You will lose some but keeping at least half of your gains made is absolutely possible as long as you keep diet right and PCT properly.

I've ran two cycles. First cycle I put on 20 pounds and kept 10 after PCT and a few months off. Second cycle I put on 30 pounds and so far have kept 25 pounds of it but I just came off like 2 weeks ago. I can see myself keeping at least 20 if I'm not a dumbass

If you do not put on more muscle than you would of naturally and do a proper pct fallowed by continuing to eat and train properly then yes.

do it only after you are 35 yo
>implying I want to die in my early 20's in a sauna

Nothing wrong with roids. If you're doing it right you don't really need to worry about sides. Once you've experienced the huge strength and aesthetic gains on them it's always a bit of downer when you're natty. And losing all your gains after is a fucking meme.

What is the consensus on running test on a slightly higher dose than trt long term?

Blaha took roids in his youth and he looked 10x better I don't know where this lie came from that he's pushing grams of gear and looks like that today

Unless you're competing it's dumb.

Yeah you can get a top natty level physique in a matter of months but you're a fucking roider so unless you're IFBB level nobody thinks you're cool.

Plus normies will call you a roider and you won't be able to deny it.

No he fucking didn't. Show me a pic where he looked good in his youth that isn't that fucking meme picture that isn't actually him.

Bloho is honestly such a joke I'd be surprised if he even lifts at all.

if you actually think you wont gain more than 15 lbs of muscle if you do several multi compound cycles with GH you're fucking retarded

>Blaha took roids in his youth and he looked 10x better
No, he didn't. He never looked good. I've seen the pics of him at 23 and he still looked like shit. His arm was big before he tore his biceps; I give him credit for that. But the rest of him always looked like 10 lb of shit in a 5 lb bag.

Does blaha have klinefelters?

Disliked one of the vids. Phew. Get gone gains golem,

If you lift naturally for a few years, normies will think you're fuckin jacked, you don't need roids to impress people that don't lift. The only people that roids actually impress are other serious lifters, the average person won't give a shit. Besides, one common thing women say about super jacked guys is "they look like they're too into themselves." Roiding (in some cases) could potentially make it harder for you to find a cute gf that's not white trash.

>And losing all your gains after is a fucking meme.

Yes, it's only 80%