So...

>So, you refuse to go running with me in the morning and I might get attacked by a sex offender because I'm so qt but alone just because it will kill your gains? Are you stupid? I'm not even seeing any of those gains despite you going to the gym for months.

Yea I like sleeping in.

I'll walk along as you 'jog' later on if you want.

wtf are you on about

who the fuck are you?

This post is so fucking cringeworthy because some /pol/fag autist actually typed that out, KNOWING he's trying to flatter himself as if some ditsy "nerd" girl even acknowledges his EXISTENCE, let alone gives a FUCK about him protecting her from "sex offenders".

You /pol/fags/"MGTOW" types are a JOKE. I know it's a nice thought to imagine the same girls who have ignored you for your entire life freaking out over how you're "dropping out" or begging you to "protect them", but in reality it just DOESN'T HAPPEN. No woman on EARTH gives a FUCK about sub-8/10 men "going their own way". Your opinions, views and comments are about as meaningless to them as snowflake in a blizzard.

tl;dr: NO WOMAN GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU! Don't be surprised when they choose huge, massive dicked black guys in favour of your incel ass, because NO WOMAN WANTS TO DATE AN INCEL CORPSE!

>tfw sub-18 min 5k
hehe yeah ill go for a little run
>nothing personal kiddo

going on a """""""run""""""" with friends or girls is hell

>"can we slow the pace a little?"
>"its not a race!"

fucking normies eat my dust

>be on a company run
>here panting behind me
>time for "guess who's dying behind me"
>oh, its the fat mexican girl
>of course
>this continues for the remaining 3 miles of the run
>it was at a 10 minute pace

>not even seeing any of those gains despite you going to the gym for months.
And this is why I stopped going to gym.

k

Do you not miss the feel of being exhausted after a great workout? Also all the post workout faps.

fucking this

That was nice but I ended so frustrated I just quit with no motivation left.

>try to bulk
weight does not go up, ever

>try to cut
weight does not do gown

>try to up volume
after a week get tendonitis

>try to up intensity
fail reps everytime

There was just no way to win.

You just need to do the same and eat more, if you wanna gain weight. The same with losing weight.

Saved. Topkek

>I'm not even seeing those gains despite you going to the gym for months.
Veeky Forums on fucking suicide watch

I used to just do a circuitous trail with my girlfriend. I'd do the circuit 5 times to her 3 (about 3.2 km trail). We'd finish close to the same time, she'd usually wait for me for 3 minutes or so, worked fine for us.

>And this is why I stopped going to gym.
You must be stupid to think that gains are the only things that gym provides

I don't care about being healthy or social, I just wanted to be more ripped/stronger, and I was not achieving it, so I stopped wasting time. It's a logical conclusion.

I am skinny as fuck and I don't have gains but I got stronker
I can lift more and run longer etc
> implying you actually worked out hard enough

Yeah I got all of those too, and I'm not even skinny. But my main goal was not that.

The logical conclusion would be to change how you're working out or dieting, or to be critical of your methods. Giving up isn't a logical conclusion, by definition, unless you've exhausted every other reasonable course of action.

this ^
Well it's your choice faim

Top autism mate

I refuse because you wake up at 7 and don't leave the house till 8
>5am or nuttin'

>it was at a 10-minute pace
you failed to specify miles or km