ITT: best tasting proton

ITT:

Post what you think the best tasting protein powder is. (No consideration to macros/casein vs whey etc)

tough to beat
> syntha-6 chocolate peanut butter

inb4 sugar

>not using unflavored protons
>not flavoring your protons yourself
>getting 3% less proton per scoop due to flavoring
user, do you even want to have gains? Over 100 scoops, I'll get 300% more gains than you. Pathetic

all I've ever used. expensive but i think it tastes real gud

Shit's really expensive though

This.

Vanilla. Holy shit i actually crave it sometimes, even on days when i don't need it.

Plus no bloating/gas, halle-fucking-lujah

>no bloating/gas
I think this, mixability and price is more important than "taste" in a proton powder.

i get the double rich chocolate too, not because of the taste, but because it's the second best flavor in terms of scoop to calories while still having the same protein as the rest of the flavors. The best one being like strawberry banana, but fuck that i don't think i'd like it at all.

Myprotein soy isolate chocolate has the best taste and thickness ive ever had..

I literally eat it out of the bag with a spoon at times

I-i just bough 2 kilos of myprotein whey,did i fucked up and should've bought ON whey instead ? wanted the cheap stuff

Still fucking cheaper than myprotein holy shit

Nah you're probably fine, myprotein has a ridiculously high protein count per gram. I think it's 90%. ON has 24g protein per 35g scoop, myprotein has like 21g protein per 25g scoop or something like that.

I just don't see myself needing that extra little protein as I'm still able to eat enough food comfortably, so supplements are less nessecary for me and more for convenience, especially on days where i don't have a lot of time or my diet gets fucked up due to work. Stupid work.

ON has 24 grams of protein per 30g scoop.

My bad. Knew it was 24g pro, but scoop g was wrong. Still, myprotein is about 90% protein.

Does anyone else use Bulksupplements? I've read nothing but good things and the cost is on point. They also send me sample stuff everytime I order protein.

Do you recommend BCAAS if im trying to cut?

people only think ON is the best tasting because they haven't tried anything besides it or walmart shit.

Up Your Mass chocolate coconut is a gainer so not just protein but def the best tasting I've had. Like a real milkshake. For regular protein, Truetein chocolate peanut butter is pretty damn good

>best tasting proton
I heard lead has some good protons in it.

>whey protein
>complains about taste
try strawberry-flavoured soy protein powder dipshit

>soy
yeah if you want bitch tits

Jym chocolate cookie chip crunch or whatever has been without a doubt the tastiest protein powder I have ever tasted. With milk, it makes my protein shakes god tier, although I regularly drink them with water and I have no problems. I actually look forward to my shakes as a treat.

tastes good but its amino spiked trash

>Cyto gainer
MORE LIKE
GYNO GAINER
AHAHAHAHAHA

Strawberry is pretty good

is myprotein the most protein per dollar powder?

its like what 44g/$1 ?

flavour....in your protein

ON cookies and cream is something delicious

I used it before. Make me want to puke desu