Girl abandoned me, almost cried in gym

I was friends with a girl and we spent lots of time together, but she has a drinking problem and I wasn't sure to commit. Then I had family problems and kind of shut down but her and i have a long history, i decided to say "fuck it" and make it formal with her. But she told me she was seeing some other guy for two weeks already. I asked her why and she said because I was very quiet when I had my family problems. I went o the gym today, aqnd my lifts were allover the place, some good, some bad...I spent two hours there and at one point just fell on the floor fighting back tears. Her friend said she and I should talk, that a lack of communication both ways hurt us, but I don't know. Should I talk to her? Is there a point? Is asking her to choose me over him stupid, will she just resent me down the line or use it against me even if she says yes? How do I work out like this>? I just want to drink and sleep...

Move on, there are other girls out there. Begging her will do nothing but drive her further away and make you feel pathetic.

stop being a faggot
get over it

If I were you I would cut out all contact with her.

nice blog you fucking loser

And to think some people's worst problems are just trying to pay rent, what do they know of suffering, have they ever had their lifts all over the place like you have??

>Her friend said she and I should talk

jesus christ how old are you? Don't involve her friends like that. have I been baited by pasta?

>dbz gif
are u 14?????

Her friend and I were friends and I met her through her.

ok but how old? Just let it go mate. Be polite when you see her but don't chase. Fuck, don't even ask about her when you see mutual friends. You need to trust Uncle user on this.

Tell her she's important to you and ask her to break up with him for you. If she doesn't, write her off.

I won't chase. I just feel like a loser, my family, her, i give people loyalty and they just abandon me. I told her this.

but isn't this chasing?

Only real problem here is your lifts being all over the place. Maybe lack of recovery? Anyway check your program and diet bro, i wanna see you get huge.

The rest are autistic 15-year-old problems. They dont deserve a proper answer.

>i give people loyalty and they just abandon me. I told her this
>falling for the "girls like sensitive guys" meme

Girls don't want a guy who has more feelings than she does. Never tell a girl your feelings, especially if they're feelings she caused.
Forget about her. You revealed just how beta you are. She will never respect you. Find a new girl to court and don't say pussy shit to her like that.

I know that you guys are right about not giving a fuck about her, but for fucks sakes. She told me how she got raped one time by three guys because she was blasted in the bar and they took her home and took turns fucking her, and then kicked her out in the morning. Why the fuck would she tell me that and then do this? GO right back to the bars?

A little, but not really. IMO it's really only chasing if you're trying to convince her if she says no. IE, she doesn't drop this other guy for you, so you start gifting her things and trying to convince her.

This is just asking her to choose.

This

They were probably just as drunk and she was probably a willing participant as far as they could tell.

But that's a massive red flag. Women who get blackout drunk and fuck strangers aren't really relationship material.

Booze doesn't make you do things you aren't interested in, it just makes your reasons for not giving into that impulse go away.

>wanting damaged goods
>implying she was telling the truth

pick one and go to /r9k/ with your failed normie problems faggot

You didn't commit. Quit fucking whining and trying to get sympathy through emotional manipulation. You don't own her. You were too indecisive and she got tired of waiting. If you have feelings for a woman act on them. You didn't and she found someone who did. Man the duck up. You have no reason to feel betrayed or even angry. You did this to yourself.

You're right. We talked about the next step and intimacy, but I told her that I wasn't ready yet and needed time. That's on me. But she knew that I was coming from a hard place and all the time we spent together; I thought that it was culminating into something good. But you're right.

poor vegeta daug :-/

>drinking problem

Feel you brother. gf of 4 months and I just broke up the day after v-day because her drinking is just too much for me. She admits she has a problem, but is also honest that she doesn't have the wherewithal to do anything about it at this time in her life.

Told her flat out when she drinks at the excessive levels she does that it directly hurts me:

>says and does mean things she claims to not remember the next day
>Calls me when she's in the car, says she drunk and driving home as if it's some cute party lifestyle.
>Drinks so much that all she can do is pass out the minute we get home, leaving me without the intimate/emotional connection I need to stay connected with someone.
>gauranteed to need a new liver or suffer major medical issues in the future
>The list goes on and on.

It's painful as fuck to be with someone who clearly puts their addiction (or in her words her "lifestyle") above your feelings, and tells you flat out they aren't going to change that.

Love her to death, miss her right now, worry about her constantly...but you can't be someones punching bag man. Gotta be strong user, we're both gonna make it.