Transformation Thread

7 months of solid diet, started on SL then switched to a PPL routine. Can anyone recommend a linear progression program with a focus on bench? Still haven't hit 225 after 7 on the potential of my chest genetics, I know I have an enormous gap but will it look at least a tad better with a larger chest or just even worse?
Stats:
BW:145lbs.-->178lbs.
Bench: 200lbs.
Squat: 275lbs.
DL: 315lbs.
OHP: 110lbs.

This about a year and 5 months worth of progress. Started at 240lbs and cut down to 165lbs and now sitting at 184lbs. I'm probably going to cut down to 175lbs and lean bulk for summer.

Looking good bro

Here's before
About 4-5

Looks good but please hit your chest like a motherfucker.

And here's after
I went to a solid 7-8

Stick to your PPL, but add more chest accesories. Flyes, inlcine and decline bench...

cuck

This thread is for nattys only

>I went to a solid 7-8
Hahahahaha good one
At least you are confident

Nice progress

Also, heavy incline DB press will do you wonders, senpai.

OP here, another better angled pic.

shave your armpits pls

Is this possible natty?

nope,sorry

Natty chance: 0%

Thanks OP, I needed motivation not to stay natty

Chest is actually my favourite muscle to work out and I hit it twice a week on a ppl program.
I can flat dumbell press 90's for 3 and incline about 80 for 5. I also throw in cable cross overs and low to high flies for accessories. I think I just have shit chest genetics because even when I was fat I never had any mass there.

you went from a 4 to a 4.5, congrats

Whats your flat bench?

215x3 and 1rm of 225.

Only been doing calisthenics and heavy squats/DL. Thinking of trying DnaGuy's split, hes my hero.

>loose skin is a hell of a drug

if i wanted a joke i would ask for your 1rm

just stop guy

why is your right nipple lower than your left?

Any recommendations for hitting all areas of a chest without a bench that you can move? IE no decline or incline presses

Try positioning the bar higher/lower on the way down

Not a transformation, but disgustingly fat fuck here, 6'1" and 220lbs. Not knowledgeable on gym shit and just went for the first time in a VERY long time today. Advice?

try lifting

seriously though, read the sticky, get on a basic routine, you'll make progress easy.

6 months
132lbs > 163

good progress, definitely hit more chest. for some reason it seems vaguely reminiscent of an alien Rn

progressing well user, looks like a solid chest

reverse grip bench press for the upper chest and also throw in some flies.

Thanks bro, I used to think I had gyno because I browsed here too much. It was a meme.

Why do you all have such fucking low nipples wtf

Started to do something about my skeleton state last week, sticky is actually helpful

Will keep you posted.

Starting at 174 cm and 53 kg, how long do you think it will take to look decent if i stay committed ?

maybe your nipples are too high

wow...

Post nips big boy

Trying to lose body fat here. Did maybe a month of SS, hit a wall due to caloric deficit, now I just maintain the weights I last hit and added chinups. I'm trying to do more cardio, too. I've started this "new" cutting plan maybe a week ago. Any similar stories or advice? Trying to stay hopeful that I won't mess up and make it.

Routine?

man I really wonder. especially after seeing some chests in this thread. how do you guys plan to improve them? I haven't been gifted with a great chest neither. Are there some basic movements that are a must-have to further effectively develop a lacking chest?

left: after 1 year of bulking

stats
bodyweight 130lbs to 180~lbs
bench: around 105lbs to 295lbs
deadlift: not even 1pl8 to 400lbs (hopefully 405 this week)
squat: pathetic to still pathetic 315lbs
ohp: 95lbs to 185lbs

no... i'm a skinny skelel... i just come here for the memes

what's with the nipples

jesus, someone add incline bp and flyes to the sticky NOW

my chest is fine i'm just fat as shit lol

Don't mind me just gonna add this to my Veeky Forums stalking profile... (1/2)

4 years progress. Used to weigh 300 and was immobile as fuck and weak as fuck (max bench when I started was under a plate lol). Currently about 250 at 6"2.

Currently prepping for first meet in June, best lifts so far are 375 bench, 500 squat, 600 dead.

Seriously tho that 2.3 months progress pic was really motivating for me

I do this bodyweight progression from le reddit with heavy squats and deadlifts 3x5 in the same work out. I also do grease the groove type stuff through out the week and run 12ish miles a week on off days.

325 to 230

I have like a layer of fat over my abs what are some good body weight exercises besides sit ups? Also 6 foot 148 pound skelly here

trying to bulk atm because i'm coming from being bretty skinny, be kind pls

this was like half a year ago, was lazy at lifting over summer and picked it back up on return to uni

12 miles each off day, or total? Was this the routine you were on when you were (((bigger)))?

Jesus Christ this look complicated. How long does it take to finish a work out?

12 miles in total, 3 miles every off day, not really necessary but I wanted to improve cardio. I didn't start doing this routine until about 4 months ago. At first I just cut calories a lot and did a bunch of walking. I'm cutting at 1650kcal a day atm and eat pretty clean.

Not long, about an hour and a half. Wouldn't take as long but the resting between squat and DL sets is a while. I've progressed pretty well, its become easy so I need to start weighting the exercises or move to a split.

Weight and age? My deficit right now is about 1800 Calories a day.

Damn man you've got me ;) Glad I could give you some extra motivation. The journey from skinny shit to sickkunt continues...

about 8 months progress. 170cm 150lb

I keep saying I'm going to take new progress pictures but I havent yet. Down another 5 or 10 lbs since this photo.
Pic is 225 - 180

Before pic was about 10 months ago. Gained about 15-20lbs.

Working out at home only, want to go to a real gym soon.

25/5'11"

Do SL 5x5 learn more while you do it and switch to something better

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

holy shit I can still tell EVEN THO YOU BLACKED OUT YOUR FACE that you have no fucking jaw/chin, wowzer

I can't post a pic because I'm sick as fuck in bed but is flat and incline bench 3x5 twice a week enough for chest?

I've noticed large growth in every muscle group, but my chest is still pretty mediocre. To be fair I had absolutely no muscle there when I started out, so do I just keep doing what I'm doing or do I add some more chest exercises? I'm running coolcicada's PPLxPPL routine btw

Why did u switch
Ur lifts r still novice bruh
Like super novice
Ur throwing away ur noob gains on stupid roid program known as ppl lol

What routine am I supposed to do then?

>stupid roid program known as ppl lol
>literally the best beginner program outside full body
Please fuck off

Looking for a more bench focused linear progression routine my guy

That's a funny joke.

The two top photos are from 3 months ago, before i started lifting and eating good

>tfw slow gainz cus 6'5''
atleast i'll look good in a few years r-right?
9 months lifting

Looking good, keep going

>best beginner program outside full body
>not u/l

Bird chest. You dont bench 200.

My chest looks worse than his and I can bench 255. I hate being a chestlet.

My chest is more than full and i'm only hitting 190. Maybe being 6ft 2 has something to do with it