Be kind. Where's Veeky Forums femanons at?

Read the sticky four times but fugg it I'm going for it~

Lurk here all the time and I'm getting back into the swing of working out again after taking (almost) 2 mo. "hiatus" from lifting heavy in an actual gym to work on getting over someone from my past. Didn't take very long as I spent 2 weeks preparing to leave him for fucking other girls behind my back, covering it up, and being comfy lying about it to my face.

After 2 weeks I began lifting very light weights (2, 3, 5, 8lb) with high reps. 3 weeks in I went vegan. Suddenly I became super weak after 3 days and reverted to body weight exercise. :/ This is a back slide because I was lifting heavy 3 mo. ago.

I'd still like to keep my vegan diet bc new lover *care deeply for* is in the Navy, fit, has noticed a change in my body and is responding positively. I love the attention he gives to me and the gifts he mails me for working so hard. It's been motivating and uplifting...I don't want to disappoint him because I cared about him *before* he started doing these things for me and he loved my physique anyway. I just want to further improve myself and live a fit lifestyle. He has been going as far as to sending me personalized workouts each day that he makes up just for me with miles to complete if I have a rest day on my Nike Running Coach Program (even when he's underway)...but the workouts seem to all be based around booty growth and my butt. won't. grow!! I have creatine but I believe it's a little foolish to take it considering I'm not attending a gym yet. :(

I'm 23, 5'8", and my weight fluctuates around 175-163lbs.

Any advice for breaking past a 3 yr plateau would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance for not talking badly about my physique or this post. My English is poor. Studying languages for a living.

post hands and/or breasts

We re gonna need a better picture with less clothes of that ass in order to help you, m'lady.

this desu senpai

I'll help you if you post lewds of your Navy bf

I also skin brush before I bathe to help with cellulite (started this ritual up again recently, so far no big changes) and applying firming lotion after bathing.

Booty growth, anons. Focus~!

You cannot grow a muscle unless you have intense calisthenics work, or progressive overload. It sounds like you're not doing either one.
Also, if you're wanting to lose weight, then count your calories. If you cannot get below 163, it's because you're not count calories. If you are, then you're not counting properly.

This is sound, thanks! Maybe it is my cals... have to check my food diary and make adjustments

Thanks all and feel free to keep it coming.

Make sure you are getting all your vitamins, if you decide to satay vegan you should consider buying multivitamins

Learn how to correctly post a picture.

Do SS or SL
Fat? Then Cut
Skinny but weak? Bulk
Eat clean and get enough Protein
Get enough Rest 8hrs sleep
Increase weights
Done

What is that conjunct of pixels you posted as a image? Take a better picture of that ass plx

starting strength is perfect for getting a phenomenal ass

and please post another picture

>3 yr plateau
>not lifting heavy
have you tried going back under the bar?
if you want to grow some muscles without weights (why? you were lifting a couple months ago! go back!) try doing sprints, possibly uphill (less chance of injuries).

this
i'm a male and i'm basicaly getting harrassed by other guys in my class slappin my ass 'n shit
it's a lad thing, we do it to all the bros in my class but i'm n°1 victim
1 guy straight up told me i had a great ass
it was really awk

S
H O L E
O
W

Another Veeky Forumsfemanon here

1. Stop going vegan. It seems like you're new and have little idea of how to measure and eat within proper macros. Stop now before doing long-term damage.

2. Start tracking your food, calories, nutrients, portions, and drinks. Seems to me your diet is way off if you're not losing weight while exercising. Also, stop begin vegan if you can't even maintain a proper regular diet.

3. Now you're going to find out your TDEE. Use a couple of different online calculators to find out your TDEE. This is your "maintenance weight" and the amount of calories you need to keep your weight at maintenance.

4. Now you want to subtract 300-500 k/cals from your TDEE. That's your cut goal. Don't eat over this amount. Its VERY important to meet your macros at this point. Make sure your diet is high in protein and low in carbs.

5. Read sticky and start SS or SL. You can make noob strength gains while cutting. Keep cutting and lifting until you meet your goal weight.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

thanks for the massive wall of shit to read no one needs you life story

>need to stop being out of shape
>help

thats it

james joyce?

>I love the attention he gives to me and the gifts he mails me

>navy
hes probably gay tbqf

LONDON!
O
N
D
O
N
!

Fuck, I hate it when people blogs about their lives here.

Is that an elbow in a tshirt or something?
What the fuck am I looking at?

It's an upside down picture of a butt

Literal retard.

I'm not even sure what this is

put that shit away no one wants to see that

Thanks user, that really cleared it up.

I've been a vegan for three years, and in this last year of getting fit, I've found that getting adequate protein as a vegan without massive calories and fiber isn't impossible, but it sucks really bad. Would not recommend for actually gaining muscle, but it's very easy to become a hungry skeleton eating almost whatever you want since all of it is low cal.

Anyway, low weight high reps is shit, go for three sets of eight reps of weight that's genuinely heavy for you; slacking here will only goblin your gains.

Cut calories down to like 1500(and actually write them down and count), get at least 75 grams of protein daily, do simple exercises that aren't incredibly form reliant and extensively research proper lifting form for bench, squats, and deadlifts, and research other exercises to supplement them. Start with the bar on all of them, find what feels good, then don't go nuts, but add weight to identify any pain the flaws in your form are causing before you're holding 100+ pounds up in the air. Write down what you lift and go for personal records every other week at least. Give it a little time and your body will be god-tier amongst compared to all the whales.

This gets more autistic every time it is posted

Ops obviously in Australia

LONDON

>im girl
>blog post
>longest post in Veeky Forums history

yeah please stick around, fucking asshole.

So goddamn underrated

Listen here bb gurl. Mean comments.
Me thinking bout u hurtin.

If you're wondering why your muscles won't grow when you're not eating enough especially while being vegan I'll tell you. You're not eating enough.

Also most chicks have a pretty shit idea of what exercises will actually give a good butt. Make sure you're not focusing heavily on quad dominant volume exercises and focus more on glute focused exercises.

>5'8"
>165+lbs
>as a woman

Why has no one mentioned that OP must be an absolute fucking whale. A man could maybe look like one of those jacked turbo manlets at that height ans weight, but that sounds fat as shit for a woman, unless she has like 35 lb monster tits or something.

If you noticed a decrease in strength from going vegan then you might want to consider just limiting the meat and sourcing what you eat ethically. the changes you saw were likely just from the decrease in calories, not because those calories were vegan. Remember any exercise and activity is good, I personally don't like creatine it seems like a placebo to me

so this post is really long but it's funny because most of it is just you blogging. no one wants to hear about you or your exs. we don't care about how much attention your boyfriend gives you. it's funny how you bash your ex for cheating and show your ass off on an anonymous image board to 32 unique posters

also running isn't going to grow your ass, look at female runners. you need to squat

Brrrraaaaapppt

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Virginia Beach
Also that's what yu get for dating navy

What the fuck did I just read and what the fuck makes women write like that

Idk OP's age but 5'8" and 165lbs is at the high end of "healthy" on the BMI scale.

I'm retarded, she's 23, so definitely a healthy weight at this point

>my weight fluctuates around 175-163lbs

Whale, whale, whale, what do we have here?

>I'm 23, 5'8", and my weight fluctuates around 175-163lbs

Girl, you need some cardio.
I'm 5'8" as well and 130 lbs

Here's what you need to do:
-Run 3 miles every day
-Do 50 squats every day
-make sure your calorie intake is less than 1300 (no sugary junk foods)

If you do those three things, your body will improve quickly. You have to lose some weight if you want your booty to look bigger in proportion

Will squats and chocolate milk give a girl the bunda?

Fucking kek

You sound like a retard and I hope your bf ends up fucking other chicks with a bigger ass

>That pic
>Whale, whale, whale

my fucking sides

Fucking newfag

Is that yeechawng?

pls be a joke

Mammaries or depart